Nobody noticed that a fucking sith lord was the head of the republic

>nobody noticed that a fucking sith lord was the head of the republic

uh huh

Palpatine clouded the Jedi's ability to sense it...

or if you're Disney, you explain that the Jedi Temple was built on top of a Sith Temple and so the dark side clouded them there.

the jedi have always been tools of the siths, its set up that way of course nobody sees it

its like christians and jews..

The dude is one of the most powerful people in the galaxy and because of him and his master fuckery with the force they created anakin. The dude was strong enough to make the Force manifest itself into a physical form

There are plenty of weirdo occultists, pedophiles and satanist types who hold currently hold high level positions in the government.

OP is a dumb cunt.

HAIL ODIN :DDD

Does anybody BUT the Jedi actually care about the Sith?

woah spoilers

good analogy

makes me think

a SITH LORD?

a shit lord?

They didn't even notice this dubs

Sheev has UNLIMITED POWER. He can do anything.

F O R E S H A D O W I N G

WITNESSED

Darth Jar Jar was using mass mind control and mass persuasion on everyone in the senate. It was equally enforced along with Palpatine's illusions. Everybody was non the wiser.

This mass mind control is shown with Jar Jar abruptly convincing the senate to abandon democracy and granting Palpatine emergency powers to start the Clone Wars. All Palpy had to do was simply use some masking abilities.

So the Sith are just drug addicts, constantly seeking more "power", right? They don't have any actual end game.

DELLOW FELEGATES

What's up with that funky looking drag queen on the right?

I think that's why Plagueis needs to come back and make a return. To explain all this shit.

Make it so he was using everyone, from Snoke, Palpatine, and Vader for some grand Sith scheme while they were non the wiser and hiding in the shadows. Him being alive means that Palpatine was never truly a Sith master and Palpatine was never taught the real secrets of the Sith or their intentions. Plagueis saw Sidious as nothing more than a tool so he can work in the background, tricked him into killing him, and came back by using his immortality discoveries by transferring his spirit into a body vessel.

In all honesty, I think the Sith has to be just like a religious order in the sense where the Jedi wants to find some transcendence with the Force and promote peace, the Sith has an ideology of their own where it isn't "lol we got extra powers, and our order is just to take advantage of it to seek ultimate power" and be something more along a cosmic scheme. The Sith found out that the force is dying with every new life the force has to spread in every lifeform, dwindling the connection. The only way to extinguish life is to constantly promote war. Sidious powerlust was used for this reason, and it explains the constant repetition of the Death Star. A vessel used to destroy planets by the billions in a seconds.

Anyone else thought when younger that Padme & Queen Amidala were two different persons? I did and I'm not ashamed of it

god what a horrible fucking idea

>let's just make everything that happened and everything you know so far totally irrelevant and meaningless

they are ??? ?? ? ???

But it wasn't though faggot. Did you read my post?

Everything was intended according to a grand design, everything purposeful, and for a bigger picture than just "I want to be emprah!"

I agree

>Did you read my post?

yes, unfortunately

it read like a 12-year-old introducing the concept of broly