Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PlatinumPerry/status/910016903405547520
youtube.com/watch?v=2K9sDPhdt5M
twitter.com/cenaboyle
youtu.be/Iv4duOSQ1U0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

free war machine

rich woulda beat brunsen schleb

what is heems opinion on brendan schaub?

*Calls out a chinlet*

anything is better than a bisping thread

egnirc

knock knock open up the door its real

Posting a random webm, no idea what this is

random pic dont know what it is

slick cringey peaches

what did PISSping mean by this

also what does heem think of his daughter

this pic really is nightmare fuel

this guy has had to of an heroed long ago

the 90s fashion tells me he never made it past 1996

>when the sperg starts a thread war

literal 10

should comfort you to know shes getting BLACKED

Literal 3

>imagine if yoel came in his daughter's ocean

Coral Sperg

who is brayshaun sceb?

no im this guy

Watch this

cringe

Sure

>tfw you're such an alpha you rarely even come here but can sperg out and blow the bisping fag out of the water whenever you decide to

>bisping thread blow the fuck out

>78377270
we'll use your thread next time, no need to cry about it okay little fella?

literally cringed @ this

dont respond you fascist nigger lover

>it never fails

Reem bless

>baby doesn't get his way

cringe

Cringe rofl

>jon jones took steroids
literally lol if you believe this

fer sure tainted GNC supplements

the man put it on his heavenly father he would never take steroids, you think he would lie about that?

he also put it on his kids as well, 100% telling the truth

Could cm punk beat these guys

Hendricks won

Is this 190cm master race? can someone explain it to me please

Do you believe Jon Jones?

/11 was an inside job
True
>>Condit won
He lost to Nick
>>You're all casuals
No.

>/heem/ being this dead
Time to wake it up a bit!
Who is YOUR favourite female fighter?

/r/ing the webm where schaub starts out with a spinning back elbow

twitter.com/PlatinumPerry/status/910016903405547520

;)

but his gf is already a dimey
damn yous a playa mike

Why are there no webms of all the awesome heems shuab got?

Perfect powerful short hooks, could be great infighters

Idk, need to see how their jab would look

Thank you user, very kind of you. You shouldn't have gone to so much trouble. OSS!

Make sure to watch this everyday for motivation.

youtube.com/watch?v=2K9sDPhdt5M

The truth is that if Brendan Schaub were still fighting, he'd be pulling in bigger numbers than McGregor.

>the amount of squeeze you have to have to pull this off

I wasn't sure if I caught that right but after rewatching the last Fight Fight and doing a little more researching online I can indeed confirm Mike Perry's gf has a bunda.

>broldon shleb pulling in numbers

The picture is of twitter.com/cenaboyle
He had this video on youtube, now deleted, called run run cold out in which he was basically filming himself running home to avoid the cold. /brit/ found it and realised the dude was basically r9k and pol combined so they started asking him questions about politics and sports and girls and then spamming the replies. One day they decided to convince all the other generals (brit being his main) that 193 posted on it was him. Kind of funny, I spent a really unhealthy amount of time on brit before I found heem

Just realized Gokhan is fighting this weekend

Why is MMA much less corrupt than boxing?

have you invested in /heem/ yet lads?

>implying his departure was a choice not made out of necessity and fear
he probably couldn't even stand up to MM if he tried

WMMA is more integrated than women's boxing. Women inherently are less corruptable than men. See any government in history for proof.

/ourguy/

le running away men

with that non stop pop poppin stainless steel

Now that Masvidal isn't my main boy does anyone want to claim him before the Aussie does?

Face the Pain, No escape can you step to this?

What are your thoughts on UFC fighter Alexey Oleynik?

youtu.be/Iv4duOSQ1U0

I like him. I've got a soft spot for big guys with good grappling skills

Why have you de-boyed Georgie Maz

Probabaly in anticipation of him getting 30-27d by Wonderboy.

Do you really think thompson will win that easily? I'm definitely more of a wonderboy fan than masvidal but I'm not sure my guy

I do not think it will be easy at all, but I will say that if Masvidal decides to walk him down like a straight beast my man a straight beast, he could get kicked in the face.

My gut tells me that Masvidal will have to be on point to win this one but he's got nice hands so it's definitely a possibility. the odds are probably correct on that one I think

Wonderboy has a good chin and he neutralized Rory at range who Is known for having a good jab. Memerolls aside, rory still couldn't figure out how to close the distance as a striker. The only people who have hurt Wonderboy really are wrestlers with the big overhand right i.e. Ellenberger and Tyron. He heemd Whittaker. I think Wonderboy has the advantage at range 100%.

Bro for sure my man.

I have a feeling that he will try and do exactly that, because of Wonderboys tentativeness in the 2 Woodley fights.

>Gomi is still fighting

I was kind of thinking that too. I don't think Masvidal will play that shitty point fighting type of game, but I dunno, he might

I oficially declare masvidal my main /boy/
He will controversially decision the shit out of wonderpleb

Wonderboy doesn't get walked down my guy, he will punch Jorge in the face and pivot off. He is a mewvment master and Jorge is flat footed as fuck and stuck in the mud.

*shuffles around you for 5 rounds*
Heh nothin personnel kid.

People were shitting on Polish male fighters on fight night, but Piechota might be good.

Yeah he seems promising, saw his last fight for CW.

He's my number two now

Masvidal will wrestle btw, watch his fight with Tim Means it will look like that

Man i put too much garlic powder in my scrambled eggs. FUCK!

The toast was fine but now im upset.

Thanks, I always used to see it on /epl/ but I don't see it as much anymore. Surely someone must have saved the original videos before they were deleted?

Reuploaded by the tripfag known as Thailad but Kevin found them and had them took down again

>He is a mewvment master and Jorge is flat footed as fuck and stuck in the mud.

buddy Jorge has unreal hands and he can stand with anyone in that division. he made Cowboy look like a joke and Cowboy just about beat Lawler the next go around. counting Jorge out is a mistake at this point, he could heem Wonderboy for sure my guy

garlic powder is the one fucking ingredient you have to be careful with bud, you can go wild with the seasoning salt and ground pepper and cayenne and shredded cheese but you have to keep the garlic powder tucked and you just leave it hanging out there bud are you serious it's the one fucking thing you have to keep tucked

What are some overlooked contenders in the UFC and in other orgs. I follow most of them but I tend to overlook guys like because Brazilians with slick BJJ or American wrestlers are so common