I like France a lot, but I simply can't respect it as a country, especially not as a military power

I like France a lot, but I simply can't respect it as a country, especially not as a military power.
German military is pretty shitty nowadays, but I am conviced that if we really wanted, we could take Paris in a week or two.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwigslied
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>in a week or two

It is the time that we taken to conquer your country during the Revolution

You conquered France with Italians help in nearly two months and you used Blietzkrieg aka cowarly way of fighting to succeed, while we fought like men unlike you

>aka cowarly way of fighting to succeed
AHAHAHAHAHA

So if you like France a lot but not as a country, what do you like it as?

>I am conviced that if we really wanted, we could take Paris in a week or two.

>Be G*rman
>Rush towards Paris instead of fighting head on
>Take civilians in hostages
>Claim to have win

>Be French
>Germans attack you fourth times
>Defeat them every times head on
>Destroy their empire and annex your ancestral clay that they stole from you 2000 years ago in fair fight
>Later on
>French, Italians, Poles, and Germans are outnumbered during the Leipzig
>Germans cowardly instantly betray their French allies

following that kind of logic, the Brits and the US were very cowardly considering the firebombing of Germany and Japan, not to mention the nukes.

Forgot the pic

>>Germans cowardly instantly betray their French allies
Really nigger? I think they'd rather fight alongside those who spoke the same language , also I doubt they 'chose' to fight with the French in the first place.

>German military is pretty shitty nowadays,
True
>but I am conviced that if we really wanted, we could take Paris in a week or two.
No just no. Their military is actually competent not even using your refugees (ISIS legions) driving Polish Assault Trucks would allow you to win.

>Russian speak the same language as Germans
>Swedes speak the same language as Germans

No

And the SS Charlemagne fought til the end, so it would be normal for the Gerrmans to fight til the end for the Empire

Awful excuses

>Their military is actually competent
To be honest, I really doubt it. They couldn't even take on Lybia without calling daddy usa for help

We have problem when it comes to projecting our troops but we could rape the entire in five years

>you used Blietzkrieg aka cowarly way of fighting to succeed
How is a highly successful military tactic cowardly? Out maneuvering the enemy to attack him in the rear is an old tactic. In fact the Frank's did it to the Moors.

>Use modern military tactics
>Win

The US would side with France over Germany.

>entire

Entire Europe*

Whatever.

Yeah you turds never switched sides.

>Vichy France
>France

>fight on both sides
>win by default
genius

>The US would side with France over Germany.
Probably

You must be really butthurt dude

Germans switched DURING THE FIGHT, SOME FRENCH switched sides AFTER BEIGN DEFEATED

>we could rape Europe in 5 years
*laughs in Russian*

Literally Italian tier.

True that, don't expect muslims to move a finger to defend France.

>liberated by moroccans, algerians, and commie spaniards

I doubt it. To start with, the Armée de Terre (Ground Forces) includes about 130,000 active servicemen; this number has been projected to be capable of jumping up to potentially an upper bound of 300,000~ in the event of reserves being called up and mobilisation to some degree; although this is not very likely to occur in the near future. Deployment is another hurdle; in 2015 a statistic came up where it was stated that France at it’s current military status could realistically deploy only a few tens of thousands of her troops to theatres of war not immediately adjacent to France. Despite the no-longer present threat of Germany on her Eastern border, France keeps approximately 2,000 active personnel on that border. French military vehicles like the Leclerc are some of the best.

The Marine Nationale (Navy) is home to an aircraft carrier, theCharles de Gaulleand also has naval bases not only in Metropolitan France, but in France’s overseas possessions that span 12 time zones around the world, remnants of an once-sprawling colonial empire. The French navy has about 36,000 active personnel as of 2014, and 180 ships, of which an estimated 20% are capital vessels. Exact numbers are unknown due to confidentiality of information. French naval vessels have been active off the coast of

France’s Armée de l’Air (Air Army/Force) currently operates upward of 500 modern aircraft; with bases equipped with state-of-the-art radar and missile technology developed mutually with allies during and after the Cold War. Don’t forget France is also a nation with nuclear capability; a current stockpile of some 300 nuclear warheads is known to be in French hands. Another strongpoint of France is her self-sufficiency; France produces more food than it consumes, allowing for a surplus of foodstuffs that would come in handy in the event of a prolonged war near or in Metropolitan France.

Now take into account France’s recent military exploits; she participated in operations in Somalia, Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq; some of which are still ongoing; she intervenes against militants in the West African states of la Francophonie such as in Mali in 2011, and in the Côte d’Ivoire that same year. Military interventions in Francophone West Africa against violent groups have also occurred in Burkina Faso Niger and Chad, to my knowledge in recent years. Also noteworthy is her military history; France has traditionally dominated Europe diplomatically or militarily, on and off, for centuries; she looks set to continue a stable position for some time.

meme

>Russia
>In Europe

Gengis, I...

France is easily one of the top 5 most powerful militaries in the world. Germany would be lucky to be in the top 20

*ahem*

*liberate Europe in 5 years*
*liberate Kaliningrad*
*does not enter Russia*
*stay on the defensive*

The Swedes, Napoleon, and Hitler were dumb, we learned from their mistakes by now

Asia begins at the Elbe.

What about the thousand years before those?

So we wuz romans n shieeet?

>liberate Europe in 5 years
Liberate from whom?
>liberate Kaliningrad
In 2010 there were 11,5 thousand soldiers in Kaliningrad, 800 tanks(that's twice the amount of tanks France has), 345 artillery pieces, a helicopter regiment that includes multiple helicopters and a lot of ther military tech. Not to mention, more troops and equipment could easily be transported to Kalinigrad if necessary
>*does not enter Russia*
Kaliningrad is Russia though
>*stay on the defensive*
You can't both stay on the defensive and attack Kaliningrad. Not to mention, you will not be able to hold back the Russian military.

>German military

france had a superior k/d ratio against the gooks and sandniggers, and they were dominant over germans in the past

>and they were dominant over germans in the past
France can be great if taken over and lead by a non-French People, like Napoleon or Charlemagne

You could have done it too.

that's how we won the cold war

>France has traditionally dominated Europe diplomatically or militarily, on and off, for centuries
France hasn't been an important power since the end of WWI.

>11,5 thousand soldiers in Kaliningrad, 345 artillery pieces, a helicopter regiment that includes multiple helicopters and a lot of ther military tech.
Can easily be defeated

>Kaliningrad is Russia though
After we liberate it, it will not be Russia

>You can't both stay on the defensive and attack Kaliningrad. Not to mention, you will not be able to hold back the Russian military.

You have a hard time conquering Ukraine, and your military is still recovering from the fall of the USSR

Holding you is feasible

why is france sooooo fucking weak?

>Can easily be defeated
>easily
That's debatable
>After we liberate it, it will not be Russia
What will it be then?
>You have a hard time conquering Ukraine
Because we're not trying to conquer it. There has been no declaration of war and the Russian army (aside from a thousand or so volunteers) is not on Ukrainian soil right now.
>your military is still recovering from the fall of the USSR
That's true

>or Charlemagne
What will you LARP next ? Syrians ?

can you please tell me which language Charlemange spoke?

>German military is pretty shitty nowadays, but I am conviced that if we really wanted, we could take Paris in a week or two.

Hans pls, your soldiers train with brooms

>French and Germans flinging poo at one another

Obviously it would cost a lot of death, especially since the French army is more accustomed to deal with corrupt third-world armies than anything else

>What will it be then?

Francoropean

West Frankish and Old French both being French language

Some regard it as the sole textual example of the otherwise little known West Franconian dialect, WHICH IS ASSUMED TO HAVE BEEN THE LANGUAGE OF THE CAROLINGIAN COURT . THIS DIALECT IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN A DESCENDANT OF OLD FRANKISH THAT WAS SPOKEN IN WEST FRANCIA , closely related to the Franconian dialects of Old High German as spoken in East Francia, but not identical with any single one of them. (It may also be attested in a small OHG–Latin glossary known as Pariser Gespräche; it does not only give translations for single words but also for short everyday sentences, acting as a sort of practical language guide or phrase book for travellers.)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwigslied

>Frankish (reconstructed Frankish: *Frenkisk),[2] Old Franconian or Old Frankish was the West Germanic language spoken by the Franks between the 4th and 8th century.
>West Germanic language
Hmmmmmmm...

France has nukes and you don't. Think about that.

>which language Charlemange spoke?
Numerous actually. Though obviously Modern French and Hoch Deutsch didn't exist.

Franks were genetically J, G, and R1b

Germans are 51% R1b/G/J

French are 80-90% R1b/G/J
And Germanic is a social construct uniting disparate people

So we agree that Franks spoke a Germanic language?

>France
>white

Is it the thread in which we pretend we know anything about military shit and steal our great great grandfathers' accomplishments and act as if we did it ourselves ?

I guess Marie Curie is a coalburner and Chopin is not white too

The greatest "Poles" are in fact not whites, what irony

Ethnicity is defined by blood/genetics not by language, if a congolese speak a Germanic he is not a Germanic tho

And Frankish language was totally different from German, it is like comparing French and Romanian

>poland
>not slav
>slavs
>white

Not him, but I like French people. They are educated, attractive, charming.

Germanic is a linguistic group, not a genetic one.

>French history started in 1871
implying

The nukes weren't cowardly, they were a crime against humanity and should be treated as such

>Germanic is a linguistic group, not a genetic one.

Germanic is a recognized macro-ethnicity and its members aside from speaking a Germanic language carry features such as :
-Tall height
-Blond hair
-Blue eyes
-Autism

you are right
this is how french history started

I was implying the more 'honorable' way (using mr. Frenchies logic) was to actually fight the Japanese head on.

>The Germanic peoples (also called Teutonic, Suebian, or Gothic in older literature) are an Indo-European ethno-linguistic group of Northern European origin.[1]

>ETHNO-linguistic

Here we go

>Tall Red/Blond haired Blue eyed people submiting to Dark haired people

Gauls are closer to Germans and French to Romans than anything else

notice how the map includes frankish territory?

wtf? asterix and obelix were germans? i had no idea

dark europeans are generally dominant over fair europeans, most nazi leaders/officers were of a dark type while the nazi subservient nazi soldiers were blonde/fair pesants sent to die

>Frankish terrtiory
Nope

Frankish territory are all in France, or in land stolen to France

That is between the Loire and Carbonnarian Forest(Linguistic border of French and Flemish)

Another area of Frankish settlements is between the same forest and the Rhine, but this area was more limited because the population there was far denser..

>this thread

Jeez, why do muslims always have to fight each other?

>wtf? asterix and obelix were germans? i had no idea

They look German to me