KPOP GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ehPvJLjP0HE
instagram.com/p/BfsZt4lnLIU/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

naega naega naega wow

ears

>loses gold medal to a literal 15 years old despite your whole program being based on back loading and score inflation

Memegenia is truly what peak exo-l performance looks like

>chinese member
fucking hate this meme

youtube.com/watch?v=ehPvJLjP0HE omo

wtf are gfriend even up to these days?

I feel like I haven't heard from them in a minute

i wanna drink taeyeon's bathwater

that's our yerin

i only just realized how sick the dance break would be for that breakdown in BoA’s “YOUR SONG”

scurrying off to japan with their tail between their legs after 3 straight flops in korea

rumors of come back next month

hit it hit it hit it Ho

thank you for posting my wife

boss was a grower

touring asia currently, though that may have ended. then i think it's a comeback in late march/early april, then japanese debut in may.

remember when there was a huge scandal about a prostitute idol and everyone immediately thought it was g na

It's amazing how much she eats and still maintains this body. She must be in the dance studio for hours and hours every day.

>Lua looks like a muppet

Coal ys

soobin

medvedeva = exo
zagitova = bts

to be fair, most groups had them before the whole missle thing iced over chinas consumption of kpop.

not many groups are trying to come out with them right now.

we need and deserve a video and at least one stage

it literally was g.na though

seoola

It was confirmed to be G NA though

>there are people ITT that didn't watch Produce 101 live

based king parkchanyeol general

duendebidi choabsorbing ceo-nim's omo stick cummiehameha

she's just great in general

dumbo eared mother fucker

haseul used absorb!

yeah but literally no one even bothered thinking of the possibilities, it was gna or bust

i watched a few in these threads, but i could never be bothered to wait for subs and the general discussion spoiled it all anyway

Victoria and Lay are really the major ones it impacts. It doesn't seem to matter to the nugu cpops like CX, Pinkie and Elkie much.

honestly pcy it's least clapped than all of bts

doesnt matter, keep those dumb chinese shits away from kpop

cute

dumbo ears are cute

it was rated-pg

CRUSH >>> any song IOI actually got
so sad
also the whole "the avengers" thing was actually migraine inducing

dibidibidib

MY NAME IS MINHO

leave poor egg alone

i waited for subs. that was before i came here

what's wrong with him

>he said the d word

yeri and taeyeon comforting each other in taeyeon's bed after jonghyun's passing...omo

also everyone yeri is going to be a kpop giant one day
instagram.com/p/BfsZt4lnLIU/

do you think some companies specifically searching for gay/lesbian trainees so they can avoid scandals and just fuck each other when they need to release their sexual tension?

nobody wants this

the information immediately pointed to g.na, it wasn't just people saying "oh if it's an idol it must be her"

can you take your fanfiction elsewhere please

shut up pcy

I'd be shocked if other idols and groups weren't doing it as well. There are way to many nugu as fuck idol groups where the economics just make zero sense for them to still be releasing comebacks.

squish

i never even watched a clip or even listened to a single ioi song.

come at me.

why is egg cuter than anyone

the information suspected her, she was never initially mentioned because you know how kpop news is regarding scandals its like "LADY G WITH BIG TITTIES..."

I guess Elmo is technically a muppet like user said

I pity you

this is what onces actually think

with so many korean trainees why do companies seem to force diversity in their groups?

heejin looks so sexy here wtf

what the fuck

jinsoulie

is this shooped?

I'm gonna start working on my essay due tomorrow in about two hours, in the meantime, can we post cute k-pop girls?

as usual

everybody wants this including haseulie

it helps them make money in whatever country they're from. to use your example, clc and blackpink both do well in thailand because of sorn and lisa.

leave this white man alone

it isnt helping clc and they have nothing by blackpink to spend money on

its kind of what everyone suspects to varying degrees but no one really acknowledges fully
even when idols come out with stories about weird pervs it's like "wow that's weird haha what a coincidence none of our idols even know what sex is"

Black hair Jinsoul is so pretty

that's not true

Did the Cube exec who was working with her get kicked out of the company? I honestly lost track of that whole scandal in the midst of Cube fucking everything up.

it works in theory, if i remember those youtube charts clc do have more views from thailand than elsewhere

Must be Elmo-posting time

which means absolutely nothing

what do you know? you don't even like her feet

>you will never listen to kpop with medo-chan and tell her everything will be fine
Why live?

if its an english/chinese/japanese speaking member, it's purely because of sales in those regions
for everyone else it's simply a gimmick
for thai members they tend to speak english well enough so they get bonus points for not being white/half-white

*vomits*

pretty & talented