How the fuck did this movie actually get created in today's politically correct world?

How the fuck did this movie actually get created in today's politically correct world?

literally 20 years old

It was created 20 years ago

>from the creator of "In Living Color"

i got deez cheeseburgers, maan....

>It's actually been this long

this movie is awesome fuck off

>That scene where he was punching the children.

His acts are L I T E R A L L Y described as menacing

The Wayans movies really went to shit after White Chicks

This movie is great because it takes a shot at everyone and embraces stereotypes.

Mostly niggers

This movie was totally panned when it came out because it made fun of all those "black" movies hollywood was churning out at the time only about young gangbangers in tha hood.

Critics either didn't get the satire or something but at it's release this was a 1-2 star movie.

It isn't the most original idea (Fear of a Black Hat, CB4, Hollywood Shuffle) but it was the best executed of all of them.

3/4 stars on the comedy movie scale. Check it out if you haven't seen it.

How did they get so many niggers to do this

There are like 29 Wayans kids. They even make a joke about it in the movie. They were on the rise pretty hard in the 90s, so they had a lot of people wanting to star in whatever they were writing.

You got to hand it to the Wayans family. They made it in movies without a lot of help from the traditional avenues comedy actors get famous.

They produced all their own movies and made things that people wanted to watch and people came to them. They didn't just sit on SNL kissing asses and making less than they were worth in the hope Lorne would make one of their characters into a movie.

I HATE THE KEYS ON A PIANUH, BECAUSE THEY BLACK

I HATE BLACK PEPPAH

I HATE WHOOPI GOLDBERG'S LIPS

What the fuck

How does he have so many

Uh I don't really appreciate that word

>well, I see here your hobbies include drinking, smoking weed, and all sorts of ill shit.

>What the fuck
>How does he have so many

By knowing their audience and understanding that they could make a movie for 20 million have it make 40 at the box office to mostly black people then make 10 on VHS sales to mostly white people.

The Wayans family knew their shit and were good businessmen as well as creatives. Got to hand it to them.

This was back in the day when Marxisim and SJW were not on a complete and total rampage to overthrow the world with their army of military aged shit-colored horde.

the back of forest whitakers neck

I like A Haunted House

It didn't.

Don't be a menace cost nearly 4 million to make. It made 40 million in the US alone.

Scary movie cost 20 million.
It made 157 million.

i rewatched an episode of billy and mandy recently and some of the shit i saw wouldn't fly nowadays. Making fun of turbans and Indian accents. Then there was this part where a guy was wishing he was a girl trying to get into the woman's restroom (his wish was granted, too). Not to mention they showed kids dying too

How are these retarded movies so profitable.

Was the standard really set that low back in the day?

Don't Be a Menace and Scary Movie aren't bad.

Certified Negrokino

i feel sorry for your mother

Shawn Wayans is a very handsome man.

"Wrong hole fool"

>leave wayans kino to me

>That korean liquor store parody scene
>They even got the same asian guy from Menace II Society to reprise his role

This too