I just ate 8 beef chalupas. I used 25 packets of their hot sauce in total

I just ate 8 beef chalupas. I used 25 packets of their hot sauce in total.

AMA.

Have you insured your butthole?

Are you a big guy?

can any spics tell me if Chalupas are a real Mexican thing or just made up nonsense

Tex-Mex I think same with nachos.

Why didn't you make yourself vomit it up, friendo? I've taken a liking to vomiting. Only time i don't make myself puke is when I am drinking. Don't want to waste alcohol. I am never malnourished mind you.

chalupas are the best

Why do you spam cuckshit and pedoshit?

>taco bell hot sauce
>hot

It's like telling us you drank 25 wine coolers.

good choice tbqh

your throat is dissolving from stomach acid

I've been sick for a few days and haven't been eating pretty much at all. But I have this wicked diarrhea, and I've had to wipe my ass like 12 times today. The hemorrhoids are getting pretty gnarly. Everytime I cough a little shit squirt comes out.

they real as fuck you can just buy them AT TACO BELL ANY DAY

It's been 2 years with no pains yet. Perhaps I am ignorant to the damage.

>gf dumps me
>drink nothing but liquor for 3 months
>lose 20 pounds
>get a straight week of heartburn so bad i cant eat or drink anything
>go to ER
>they tell me i have ulcers the size of my fist
dude lmao

>drink nothing but liquor for 3 months
How much per week did you actually drink? I drink a liter every saturday and that's it.

How do I make this stop? Do I just eat more, and hope for something solid, or eat even less and hope it runs out?

about a handle every week
im drunk an on alprazolam right now so some things never change

>Chalupas are a real Mexican thing

They are based on Puffy Tacos which are pretty popular in Northern Mexico and Texas.

rip in peace druganon

"Mexican food" is really its own thing. It's food Mexicans made when they came to America, it's not "real" Mexican food. It's authentic in its own way being an original creation of those immigritos but you won't find much similar to Taco Bell in Mexico.

i hope i fucking die