Screaming Females - All at Once

t. neo-Sup Forums

baby huey - the baby huey story

S T R O N G
T O
A
L I G H T

THE BABY HUEY STORY - BABY HUEY

Neo Sup Forums? Are you fucking kidding me? Fantano has been on this shit site since before you graduated middle school

literally maybe 8 anons watch him

Thanks!

Baby Huey - The Baby Huey Story: The Living Legend

:|D)

he has facial hair

no it is a caterpillar

:○

Marissa and the boys deserve it. :)

:Omg

hey guys im gay

Fantano doesn't speak for even half of this board. He gave up on Sup Forums the moment someone turned the heat up in his kitchen. He's a fucking pussy who will hop audiences to stay relevant.

The soyboy Fantano vs the chad Neely

bbay heuey sstoty by baabt huery

Glad they're getting good reviews but I wasn't really into this new album. And they're one of my favorite bands. Only gave it one listen so far though, maybe I'll like it later

I'm a mid-twenties southern Texan boi who has a light interest in music and a small vinyl collection. I'm been watching fantany for the better half of a decade. When did he hop to another audience again? I didn't notice

fun fact screaming females retweeted that nazi hitpiece about fantano well after he made his response video

well that sucks. still not over that cancerous hitpiece and how much traction it gained

LMFAO

He didn't. Fantano is mainstream now so Sup Forums has to disown him to carry on their contrarian theme.

Such is every board.

Hasn't really affected him outside of a few negative tweets, he gets more youtube views now than ever