Lads.....it's fucking over

Lads.....it's fucking over

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/joji-in-tongues/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally who

is this le meme man from youtube? who cares

it's a bad idea to review Joji, since his music is objectively mediocre.

it's better to just be like "yeah, you do you, bro" and just ignore it because it's obvious the kid is depressed and has a drug problem and shitting all over his music will only hurt him.

maybe thats what they want him to do because he quit making meme content

don't get me wrong, i think his music and fans are both insufferable, but the person who wrote that review is literally a writer for teen vogue so i don't really value their critique

>objectively mediocore

Yes. Hard to believe it, but there is an objective quality to all art.
That's the true magic of it all.

What is over? A meme?

Why doesn't the real world operate under the politics of my alt-right meme clowns

I wish he would be fucking over. Meaning I wish he would legit kill himself because he's a sadboy who can't even write good sadboy music. Fuck this Asian nerd.

Have a bad day, sport?

Fuck off Callum. You were wrong in your Last Jedi review about this point and you're wrong now.

/teen/ on suicide watch

No, I've had a great day. But Joji sucks.

What the hell are you talking about?

based retard

Any source on the drug problem stuff? I've seen lots of people on here mention him abusing drugs and drinking way too much but not anywhere else

>The same unsettling horniness that drove the core of the Filthy Frank and Pink Guy’s personalities now appear to be manifesting itself in a different fashion within Joji’s material. Joji never gets explicitly sexual on In Tongues, but his songs smack of juvenile emotional dependency, like the 25-year-old man just figured out that relationships sometimes entail more than just trying to bust a nut. And based on how many songs are about the guilt from letting your partner down with your complete lack of emotional literacy, it seems like he couldn’t learn that fast enough. Joji spent a long time representing all the vile and hurtful things about being a human. Now, he’s dealing with the consequences of when that depravity keeps you from experiencing real love and intimacy. Welcome to the world outside of clicking, liking, and subscribing.
holy...cr*p... O_O

the writer is one of the worst pitchfork has to offer

>Welcome to the world outside of clicking, liking, and subscribing.
the irony of this being said by someone who's paid to summarize music "news" by scanning twitter/reddit and receiving email from pr companies telling her what to say and is told to include plugs to other articles by the publication she works for in these summaries.

pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/joji-in-tongues/

this is what it feels like when chester and lilpeep saw fantano review

It never started, Joji was always a meme and will continue to be.
Wew lad, alright, mathematically quantify aesthetics, if you can do that you should write a paper on that shit cause it'll blow a lot of minds.

lmao, i don't really like joji's music but this is just weirdly personal

he just kind of looks like he does
pretty likely considering how available shit like that is to him now and how sad he claims to be

Obsessed

more like the former 24/7 chill lo fi musician. amirite?