Nardwuar vs Brockhampton

He did Brockhampton. Are you autists happy?

youtube.com/watch?v=xaqwV7jisic

reddit irl

they should've pulled a Sonic Youth on him, fuck nardwuar

reddit version of fantano

reddit interviewer for reddit rap

genuinely disappointed in Nardwuar for this. I know he's not above interviewing bad artists, but Brockhampton is embarrassing.

Surely not all of them are actually talented/contributing much to the group. The just look like a bunch of friends who decided they were gonna be a rap crew.

fantano is the reddit version of fantano

>reddit version of reddit

pretty good video

That's pretty much the outlook they were going for anyways.

if you like these faggots you need to be gassed

this

Epic thread

Dom seems like a cool guy

>t. pleb

>t. bitter /r9k/ losers

you're a faggot lover of you think they're good, they literally have a sjw reddit tier audience and can't rap for shit. they're like a knock off odd future (if of wasn't bad enough u get a copycat) and they're faggots. absolute fucking degenerates who will get killed during the day of the rope

you're a faggot lover
see

This brought many smiles to my face. They all seem like really great guys

faggot

>t. triggered faggot

people that like Brockhampton should be fucking murdered.

Imagine hating Nardwuar, how do you guys do it.

he's an unfunny effeminate fucking leaf who promotes horrible artists like brockhampton.
people who like brockhampton should be excommunicated and burned at the stake.

>no mention of KTT
Why?

Wew lad, I bet you're fun at parties

dumb phoneposter

"waaahhhh this awesome interviewer who asks incredibly well researched questions and does so in an entertaining and unique manner is speaking to a band I don't like" -literally this whole thread

if you don't like nardwuar's schtick then ok but the guy gives good interviews and a massive amount of research goes into them. being mad that he interviewed a group you (and I) happen to dislike is autistic

this tbqh

legitimizing that garbage is insulting to music as a whole

Hes not actually nice. Hes nice because hes weak, small, and can't afford to be hostile. In reality there's lots of shit about nardwuar being a douche behind the scenes.

Nardwuar used to be a guy who interviewed talented artists that make good music but now he just interviews artists that make music

This

Like I don't get their thing. They're obviously trying to be edgy when they are not unique, interesting or talented? So.. What makes them edgy again? Its a see through fraud.

It literally is, they're just budget odd future kids but less talented. It's not exactly the same because OF had like 3 or 4 talented members and a bunch of shitty ones and the talented ones went on to have successful solo careers while the untalented ones are now nobodies, where Brockhampton is pretty consistently average and it's likely all of them would be nobodies if they tried to split off.

>The just look like a bunch of friends who decided they were gonna be a rap crew.
that's the gimmick

brockhampton sucks shit

>both entirely miss my point
nice

you're a degenerate if you think elevating these fucking soyboy fairies to the level of artist is at all acceptable. music is dying because of tumblr poptimist bullshit like this.

He was a cunt to the Strokes back in an interview in the early 2000s

Oh so that's what Brockhampton is?
Why are there so many people there? Are 60% of them freeloading off 40% with actual musical talent, or are they all so lacking in complete skills that each of them actually adds a tiny piece to their overall picture?

What a colorful cast of multicultural characters!