youtube.com/watch?v=y7BGoTHPvkE

come home ryan

Based Vulkcheck was the best character

volchok you fucking sperg.

>tfw no bff like seth cohen

his parents were neglectful which made him insecure and untrusting of adults

he didn't eat enough bagels growing up.

Sandy was a good dad

edgy guy. doesn't understand normie interactions. but he is a dreamboat.

Other than being a bleeding heart liberal yes Sandy was GOAT
Also Luke did nothing wrong

What a hottie mchottamson

white males are always shitty insecure malicious people

Whatever gets your rocks off

#mood2006

Marissa had shit feet.

Listening Imogen Heap too much

actually would make a pretty good wonder woman

funny thing was I saw her on Letterman so many years later before I ever knew who sang that song

youtube.com/watch?v=QN5TfuGdCKc

youtube.com/watch?v=AuRAGkWcfDU

>twn be a fifth series about the adventures of Ryan the architecht
>Marissa's younger sister will never be famous or in a shitty exploitative b-movie

youtube.com/watch?v=Du7jECNaxfc

youtube.com/watch?v=Xwn9fou0s_Y

What happened?

drink
pills
time

>that last one
Literal perfection.

>ywn ride your bike down the pier with a qt on your back and your best bro skateboarding by your side
;_;

She became a wonderful dom

>good looking white rich kids problems: the show

STOP GIVING ME ALL THOSE FEELS

Season 1 absolutely GOAT

why did you post this twice?
it gets better user

He stole a car

CALIFORNIAAAAAA

posted the wrong pic

Sing it with me
>We've been on the run, driving in the sun
>LOOKIN OUT FOR NUMBER ONE
youtube.com/watch?v=Asiyu-wnYOo

Why is Seth the absolute CUNT?

Why was Seth so perfect?

Gordon?

Whew man I miss watching this with my old girlfriend. What an amazing time in my life. Cuddling in bed falling in love, making out and having sex all the time with this on in the background. Having to rewatch episodes because we'd end up messing around for an hour or 2. Ah, I fucking miss high school.

SHUT THE FUCK UP
KILL YOURSELF NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

my.mixtape.moe/ieyzfw.webm

>high school
>Cuddling in bed falling in love, making out and having sex all the time
y-yeah man... me too...

this shit was so forced

He hates rich kids

except when theyre jews or girls

>someone gets shot
>MMMMM WHATCHA SAAAYYY
is this the comfiest show of the early 2000's?

If it's any consolation, she died when we were dating and my life was immediately turned upside down, so don't worry.... There isn't really a happy ending. And no, I'm not referencing the ending of The O.C. either. Sometimes life just isn't fair.

Definitely one of them. The soundtrack to this show was amazing.

iktfb

>tfw started life like chino, never finished school, getting in trouble with the law, fights
>tfw now about to finish law school, i am become Sandy

it's a good feel, took a lot of changing and had to drop 95% of my old friends

I can't believe that's real, even now

I don't even remember why I started watching it, except maybe to talk to a girl about it in class

Fuck. Sorry for your loss man.

He doesn't hate rich kids, user
He just likes nothing about them

Howd she die?

I don't think I'd ever recover if my girl died while we were dating. But then all relationships end one way or another and in my case its always been us breaking up and never speaking again.

Sandy as a real nice dude.
He was too nerdy for all those babes to be any kind of realistic show.
My girl died when she CHEATED ON ME FUCKING BITCH

Hey, would you recommend law school to someone? I just dropped out of teacher's college and I'm considering law school as my next step.

What kind of person would thrive under such conditions? Is it mostly made up of a bunch of douche bags who want to get rich?

Thank ya kindly, such is life.

Randomly murdered by a nig nog. Completely out of the blue. Wrong place, wrong time. Not in a bad part of town or doing anything wrong either. Won't go into too many details as it was a pretty big deal and I'd rather someone not put 2+2 together and figure out who I am, but yea, not fun. Time heals all wounds, but it just isn't the same when you were so in love and it's completely torn away from you in an instant. Buttttttt bad shit happens to good people sometimes, just how it is.

This post was not me. Some other shitposter. This is the response to your question

Wow that fuckin sucks, I'd probably end up like Ed Norton apropos American History X

wow thread killed.
dont bring your fucking real life dramas into my cozy OC thread

Thank god Seth wasn't rich
He is just above average

I think most people are douchebags so that's not much help. It is full of people who want to get rich, a lot of self-important types.

There's certainly some good people I've met, however they're pretty much only good to me because I'm smart. There's not a lot of good will for the dullards who don't understand anything. Basically people just want to befriend you because you can help them, but isn't that the way it is in all of life? People always want something from you, whether it's your ear, your time, your advice, your social status, your wealth.

Anyway, I'd recommend law school only if you knew what you wanted to be once you graduated. Figure out your purpose, otherwise you'll be working hard thinking "Why am I working hard? Oh yeah because I invested money and time into this already. Why'd I do that? Fuck..."

WTF man, she used to be a top tier qt

Best girl was Taylor Townsend tho

Pic related

Ayy, nice to see a comfy OC thread.
Have any of you guys ever seen Everwood? As far as I know, it is basically OC in a small town.

Also, Sandy is the best.

Shit happens.

Sorry friendo.

God I'd love to be stalked by her. Sexy crazy bitch.

Damn dude. RIP. That's the real life most people ignore. They run on the just world fallacy. Once you go through something like that it changes you forever and opens your eyes to how most people are oblivious, lucky and stupid.

Thanks for the advice man. I graduated with an English BA with the hope of possibly doing a phd and becoming a prof. Unfortunately those jobs hardly exist anymore and starting a phd in the humanities these days is something close to being career suicide.

It's tough to know where to go when the only thing you can imagine yourself fitting into is basically an impossibility.

Anyway, glad you figured it out.

Its pretty generic. The O.C is meta about its genre and thats one of the reasons its leagues above other similar shows

youtube.com/watch?v=r0Utkr8LSdc
>when the feels hit

>treat williams
>chris pratt
>emily van camp

top three reasons to watch everwood right there

Holy fuck I forgot about this song. Used to listen to it all the time. Dang.... Feels indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=UVyCmSMozSc

Daily reminder that OC made more relatable nerd moments that any season of The Big Bang Theory.

lol look at how unrealistically good looking everyone in that photo is. Makes you think the casting director just went with whoever made their dick the hardest

Lol I havn't figured it out man, I'm advising from my mistakes.

I started studying law when I was still in trouble with the law, I wanted to figure out this complicated machine and get some justice for myself. I figured out the machine, the shit in my life has past, and now I'm about to finish and I don't even know what to do with myself.

>tfw you start down a road on some noble pursuit of righteousness
>tfw halfway through the road, after investing thousands and hours and studying, the righteous path is over
>tfw you keep going because you're halfway there and may aswell finish it
>tfw you get to the end and you're not sure what the fuck to do

youtube.com/watch?v=RsESk0GESxk

This verion is superior I didn't even know it had a shitty version like above

Well I think I'm going to watch it for Chris Pratt

Is the OC the reason capeshit exists? It literally allowed comic books to not be for sad faggots anymore. I distinctly remember guys pretending they didn't read them, then being 'brave' enough to admit they liked them after the OC made it cool.

>unrealistically good looking
>they actually are real people
really makes one ponder

youtube.com/watch?v=MU1PsRsIWJQ

the feels....they won't stop

It was probably partially responsible
In the same way that it was partially responsible for emos being a thing

>It's a Ryan invites his Chino friend to a party but the guy's a fucking psycho and brings his gat and pulls it out on some guy because he didn't like his shirt or whatever the fuck

This is why we can' have nice things

OC, Big Bang Theory and early 00s capeshit like X-Men

youtube.com/watch?v=y37OkSNfp3w

gossip girl was better bruhs

The OC >>> Girls >>>>>>>>>>>> literal shit >>> Gossip Girl

Funny thing is that OC made an accurate representation of 00s nerds, unlike other shows like Big Bang Theory

Seth is basically old Sup Forums incarnate but cool, real nerds are assholes youtube.com/watch?v=4gK0uNlLa3s

>Girls

Yeah, I hear you man. I think you entered law from a right perspective though, much more deliberate than those people who wander into it in pursuit of money and doing work for corporations.

I've been reading a few books about mass incarceration, the death penalty, etc in the states recently which has made me interested. Unfortunately the justice system in Canada (where I am) doesn't seem nearly as bad as the system in America, though I'm sure reform can always be done.

Anyway, you've made it through a long journey. I wish you the best in finding a way to apply it that brings you some satisfaction.

Don't worry. Life's all an illusion anyway, fuck it.

g'night

He was pissed the OC only had two good seasons.

>Marissa dies

>The show becomes good again

Coincidence? I think not.

How well has it aged? It's on my watchlist for some time.

first two seasons are fine for that early 00s nostalgia

If you liked it, it holds up. But it's a product of it's time, unless you can get into that mindset it'll seem retarded

>it's a "let's play the single-player mode of the game about the war of the three kingdoms but pretend it's multi-player and about ninjas" episode

No way dude. Gossip Girl was so much better than Girls. How can they even compare.
I bet you prefer True Blood to TVD... wow dude, just wow.

What game

they used to play dynasty warriors everytime sandy would come talk to them while they were hanging out doing teenage things

but the screen always showed that it was the single player mode
and they used to call it "a game about ninjas"

lol is that the same game that sandy was playing with jimmy once? I only remember ryan and seth playing a star wars game back in season 2

i would assume so just because i can't remember them ever playing another game and sandy definitely played it a couple of times
I would almost assume there was some kind of marketing deal with konami(?) but they did such a bad job of advertising it that i refuse to believe they were paid