What does DAY stand for?

What does DAY stand for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gjr52rhaXuY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dab and yeet

That's the best guess anyone's had so far. What's your evidence?

it's soundcloud rap marketed at ironic teenagers and men in their early 20s who have never experienced a link of real violence or crime in their life, but they fantasize and romanticize it all the time

but what evidence do you have that the artist named the album DAY after the terms "dab and yeet"?

that's all hip hop

Do All Youngins

dab and yeet are terms used by ironic teens and young men, specifically privileged white kids
this is an album for ironic teens and young men, specifically privileged white kids

You're stating what is true but you're also missing the point. What evidence do you have that 6ix9ine chose the acronym DAY for his album name? Did he state online that's what he meant or is that a statement based on faith?

he posted it on his instagram but deleted it because some bloods said that theyd kill him for culturally appropriating white boi reddit speak

Wow thanks user. If anyone has any screencaps that it happened that would be very appreciated

I live in a heaps fucked area, I get jumped by crackheads all of the time and my car was stolen a few weeks ago. The real reason people spam this shit on here is because it makes you autistic retards super mad and it's fucking hilarious

And what do you think DAY stands for?

how many levels of soy are you even on my nigga

idk who gives a fuck lmao

2 soy levels but 2^16 irony levels nigber

Don't advertise yourself

The 6ix9ine shills must die. Go back to your containment thread, or you will be contained in a grave

>phoneposting MDEfag
iffy as fuck

>hating on MDE

t. silly nigga

The bleep bloop noises of your average MDE video are better than anything 6ix9ine has made.

dumb phoneposter

>loses MDE argument
>goes for the phone
Imagine being this desperate to find an insult

>X is better than Y is an argument
dumb phoneposter

"I AIN'T ALLOWED AROUND KIDS"

youtube.com/watch?v=gjr52rhaXuY

I don't fuck with n old hoes
only new hoes

Why is a mexican hangin out with a bunch of niggers

Im curious