Best friend stole the love of my life

>best friend stole the love of my life
>my career's in the shitter
>former best friend and his buddies harass me online 24/7 calling me a cuck
>depressed, can't sleep, thinking of ending it all
>in last ditch attempt to just be left alone, attempt to sue former best friend to prevent him from slandering me online
>literally laughed out of the courtroom

music for this feel? I need any reason I can to not just off myself. FYI I'm usually into badass metal like Pantera, but I can handle mellower stuff like soft jazz and classical. I've got a very open mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W_WfT_2FXi8
youtu.be/_e3op09hRbw
youtube.com/watch?v=hByGwgm_vRs
thedickshowwiki.com/wiki/index.php/Goss_Timeline
youtube.com/watch?v=mIUk08iYZKE
youtube.com/watch?v=w0QJ2-J-2p0
youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM
youtube.com/watch?v=nP1gkCTvR4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=YkF8Uaw87s4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wasnt this guy one of the first internet memes

um actually, I'm a writer, not a meme. Glad you remember me though.

If you wish for peace, get rid of the cancerous social media. It is draining everyone lifeless.

When I was young I became adept at taking beatings and keeping silent. Eventually they get tired I thought, but some who perceive you as 'enemy', given the chance they will never have enough of your blood.

Don't let them affect you so. Those who dig pits will themselves fall into them. Trust in God is what I do.

As for your being mocked, I dunno...

youtube.com/watch?v=W_WfT_2FXi8

move out and live somewhere else, get rid of your "friends" online and in real life and never see them again
youtu.be/_e3op09hRbw

thanks for the advice dude, but I can't give up social media. I'm sort of a youtuber/cultural commentator/thought leader, so I need to be out there promoting my brand and getting my name out there. But every time I get a big break and really think I can start getting ahead in life, there's my former best friend and his little minions, mocking me and calling me a cuck.

I've tried ignoring them and spreading gossip and rumors to counter what they've done to me but it only made things worse. I hate myself.

dont kys maddox

Move to the country, work in a farm or something, stop watching tv, quit video games and social networks, and adopt a dog.

Well, sorry about that but learn from this what you can. Don't play by their rules.
Don't hate yourself, just change course and leave them behind. They can only harm you if you allow them the power to do so.

youtube.com/watch?v=hByGwgm_vRs

wait this actually happened to maddox? that's funny

I'm 40, man, I've spent my whole adult life building my brand, I can't just abandon it. Thanks though. Nice Twin Peaks pic btw. I've never watched the whole thing and don't plan on it (in the time spent watching that show you could read a book and learn about the real pacific northwest), but I can pick any episode out of random, watch it, and still know exactly what's going on. That's one of things I'm most proud of. God I'm sad.

watch my new news show and give me one reason why I shouldn't. I have to shit these things out every week just so I can keep making the few measly dollars I get out of youtube. I literally pay people to post in my stream chats so they look active. Good thing no one pays attention to that because it's so obvious that I'm not even trying to cover that up.

all except the last part (as of right now)

thedickshowwiki.com/wiki/index.php/Goss_Timeline

poor guy

great, I knew the dick warts would find me here. Just leave me alone already

listen to iggy pop the idiot and beach boys pet sounds

He'll be fine

youtube.com/watch?v=mIUk08iYZKE

at least you're dick and balls weren't detached from your body in syria

Quick rundown?
I've only known him as "another guy making videos about dumb shit"

he was somewhat internet famous in the late 90s early 2000s because he wrote comedy articles on his web 1.0 site and it went viral when the internet was still a bit of a novelty and he was one of the first to get kinda popular online. one thing that was popular was the page where he'd make fun of shitty kindergarden drawings and nitpick them and say it fucking sucks. he parlayed that into some like talk shows appearances and stuff and a book deal based on the popular series on his website. then people just got tired of it and he became kinda irrelevant gradually after 2005ish

dick masterson was his cohost on a podcast i think and they did some stuff together but had a falling out and dick did some work with sam hyde and stuff but im not too familiar with that situation tbf

>roleplaying

Of course it's a LARP.

youtube.com/watch?v=w0QJ2-J-2p0

sounds retarded

>Maddox sues Sup Forums

Didnt this guy troll the media or some shit

It was before my time

is that Maddox?

>started extremely successful podcast with this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM
>quickly became resentful when audience started to realize Dick was smarter, funnier and more charismatic instead of just the idiot sideman
>found out Dick slept with an ex of his, ended the podcast over it with the final episode not even mentioning the cohost of 100+ episodes
>hijacked the iTunes feed of the old show to promote his shitty new one + put the bonus episodes up for free so Dick couldn't profit
>gets called out by Dick on an episode of his own new podcast
>releases video accusing Dick of some sort of financial fraud without any proof, plays out of context clip he cut from the old show to imply Dick condones rape, gets him kicked out of UCB comedy club and shunned by pretty much all of LA
>word spreads of maddox's scumbaggery and Dick's patreon shoots up to tens of thousands of dollars per month
>Dick talks openly about the split on his show while Maddox refuses to make another public statement, preferring instead to spread rumors and lies in private with fans
>asterios kokkinos, frequent guest on the old show, is given an ultimatum by maddox: it's either me or dick, sides with Dick because only a psychopath would demand that of a friend
>maddox and his cronies start to attack asterios
>asterios in retaliation releases an album called "santa cuck" which featured nothing but christmas songs reworked with lyrics about maddox being a cuckold
>santa cuck charts #1 on iTunes comedy and breaks into the actual Billboard charts, meanwhile maddox's bonus episodes can't crack the top 10 on iTunes
>maddox's current gf calls up the employers of everyone related to Dick's show in an attempt to get them fired, including maddoxs ex
>ex successfully files restraining order against current gf
>no options left maddox is suing Dick, Asterios, patreon, a guy who made a parody character called Madcucks, a patreon customer service rep and everyones employers 4 millions

Yeah but he's more of a saddox these days

If you beat the shit out of your former friend, you won't feel depressed anymore. You've been emasculated your whole life, time to be a man. Music won't help you, but you can always take the blue pill and relate to soycore crap about depression.

I would LOVE to see that fight

would legitimately kms if this were me

Damn I actually feel kinda bad for the woman at the end of that video. Shit was ruthless. She actually froze in terror and pretended that she didn't hear. The banter stunned her so hard it regressed her back to being a little kid for a moment... Literally everyone that she knows irl would've watched it too. That fucked her whole year up for sure.

kys Dick is an unfunny back stabber.

The LARP is done, mate. Let it go.

>fake maddox doesn't watch twin peaks
I'm dropping both of you

Its blatant astroturfing like this that is the reason why this site is as bad as reddit.

Don't kys maddox you can still have pity sex with your girlfriend you're in an open relationship with

Literally none of what you do benefits society. Go out and learn a skill and produce something useful. What the fuck is your brand? What do you make?

if this is real... thats pretty pathetic.

just ignore them. stop being childish and trying to counter them with more childish name calling

focus on your brand

pull the haters in and make them like you instead

it can be done

faggot

you're a faggot.
you're a cuck.
you're a soyboy.
Kill yourself.

If you can't handle harassment than you can't be any of those things that you call yourself.

Listen to russian funeral doom metal, it always cheers me up

The best thing you can do after you break up with a girl is move on and never let her see you flinch or be sad.
If anything you should have found a woman as fast as you could to make your ex think that she was nothing to you.

If you have been on the internet for a long time you know the best response to a troll is to completely ignore them till they have a meltdown because their triggering isnt working and they look like idiots

Read this to the tune of creep

friendly reminder that you don't own a woman you've been broken up with for 3+ years, especially if you're living with your current girlfriend

You're obviously unaware of the drama between Dick Masterson and Maddox.

Just watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=nP1gkCTvR4Y

cuck bump

Here you go OP
youtube.com/watch?v=YkF8Uaw87s4

hehe