i smoke weed thats it

is that cool
it cures cancer

You from discord?
AT LEAST I CAN FUCKING THINK

Mike?!

Tell hät to unban me

Gay.

>everybody should think for themselves and that's why everybody shouldn't do the things I tell them not to

bravo

>it cures cancer
I hate this meme. My stoner friend tries to tell me weed cures basically anything so it’s always good to smoke it.

don't take morons like that seriously. I could possibly be classified as a stoner and there's but one reason I smoke at all

it is fun to do, it makes you happy

I’m telling you dude, my friend 100% believes it’s a cure all

Dude, I don't even bother listening to health reports regarding cannabis. Most of it is either misinformation, conflicting information, or the report is trying to tell me something that will most likely not affect me, but has affected other users.

I'm not trying to deny cannabis health benefits or risks, but until I actually see them developing in myself (I am reasonably healthy), then I don't care.

K what was your name again

shoemaker

WALLACE IS THAT YOU?

K try now

wow thanks for trolling me you fucking assholes

What's your problem schizo wtf, I'm talking to admin

I GAVE UP I GAVE UP I GAVE UP
OUT OF STEP W/ THE WORLD

he said that straight edge isn't a rulebook and that people misinterpreted it

One time I had a head cold and was all stuffed up/congested and shit and then I smoked weed and it went away. U can't explain that.

I just thought it meant that people got some sort of arbitrary self-satisfaction from not being a "degenerate"

desu this happens a lot with me, but I'm fairly sure it's just a placebo/mood thing

>muh psychosis
is there anything more exaggerated than weed induced psychosis? I can't believe it's being trumpeted as a significant health risk

it's not placebo - smoking always relieves cold symptoms by just burning it out a bit. Tobacco or weed or whatever

the lyrics are
>I don't smoke
>I don't drink
>I don't fuck
so shut up holy shit