Whats more cancer for this board?

>> Shitty Kpopthreads
>> Soundcloud-69-xxx-trippie Garbage

i'd say kpop bc the people who post meme-rap are probably just normie 15 yr olds who stumbled onto this board for some reason

kpop fans are actual fucking basement dwellers

but at the same time kpop is pretty well contained inside their generals while meme rap is spread everywhere, so in the end i dont rly know

Fantano posters

Grimes

this, there's no bigger tell that the person's underage than the use of a fantano reaction pic

whats with the persecution with kpop?

T_d newfags that crosspost from Sup Forums

OP here, 24 and randomly picked a Pic in my "Garbage" File.

Kpop waifuism is annoying but at least they have common sense and decency to stick to their containment and not spill over, so you can ignore them without going out of your way to set up a thousand filters

put it in the recycle bin where it belongs

it's shit

people who don't use filters and then complain about kpop generals

>the existence of 1 kpop thread triggers Sup Forums this much

Kpop idols actually have talent and work hard. They can sing, dance, look good, and sometimes even play instruments

Shift+Delete where it truly belongs

GET THE FUCK UP OUT MY FACE BEFO I FUKN MURDER U

at least the Kpop shit all stays in one thread, I've barely seen any of it mentioned outside of /kpg/

I can't go a single day in 2018 on Sup Forums without seeing multiple 6ix9ine/SC Rap threads

K-pop generals are the opposite of cancer, you fucking newfag redditor. Skittles Wetback on the other hand is pure cancer and shilling.

this. I want to smash my monitors to pieces whenever I see a ugly cunt with dreads and face tattoos on this board

Honestly this, it's starting to just get annoying.

Kpop is still shit

With full intentions of derailling this terrible fucking thread... what the fuck is the hebrew on ride's right wrist?
I'm jewish and was taught to read hebrew but I can't understand most words. If anyone here can show me a better image of the hebrew on his right wrist, I might figure it out.

Kpop faggots rarely post outside their shithole and when they do it's rarely off-topic waifu shit, though it does happen
6oy9ine faggots spam their favorite rapist in every thread with the sole aim of derailing it
on top of having 5 threads AT LEAST about that retard spic
they should mutilated desu

here it is zoomed in. I can hardly see it, but I recognize that it's hebrew. I have tried googling and skimming through dozens of webpages to figure this out. still no luck.

Has nothing to do with cancer. Cancer is shit that spreads everywhere it doesn't belong, like furries years ago, MLP before /mlp/, or Fate/Shit nowadays.

>not using greentext properly
>not asking the right question

also, it's grimes

it's commercial, like the shitty western pop you probably hate
it's not really music desu, it's just a mass produced industry that leaves behind no classics

Kpop is cancer because of how rabid the fans are, but i do agree that the SC rapper shit is much worse since they all want to make their own threads and they'll go on other boards with it

It's intrinsically bland and easy to digest, soul-less pop
it wouldn't be so bad but then you have the waifufags that foam from the mouth for their plastic idols and mistake (artificial) beauty for artistry

Sup Forums is the cancer that is killing Sup Forums

the most difficult part is the second letter—from the right bc hebrew is right to left. I can read "ה_ים" which isn't enough for me to figure this shit out. Also, I can't tell if there are more letters to the right of the first letter... but a "hey"—ה—would make sense as a first letter because that means "the" in hebrew.

You typed Sup Forums wrong

it's actually underage posters

also this

No they fucking don't you sperg

>unironically believing this
Tragic that the internet fucks with your brains so much.

Why does every kpop fan spew this shit. It's this exact sentence too

Anyone who spouts soy boy instead of actually backing up why they don’t like something.

how to spot newfags, every fucking time, they complain about the kpop threads.

that or the "t. fugg u" maymay response

Spotted the kpop nigger

When did that start here, that sounds like a Sup Forums tier insult lmao

grime threads

I've been here for 5 years and I still complain about kpop, because why the fuck not? It's not that time can make that shit less annoying.

you really been here five years and still complain? fucking kill yourself

t. Bugman

Well I don't come here to complain about kpop, of course, but when I have the chance I express my genuine disgust for it

It is.

>the cancer has outgrown it's containment board
Shiet mane

Evidence that kpop fans are sub humans

Too much shitposting, not enough discussion on interesting music because it always devolves into someone coming in and being contrarian (hence the need for so many generals on the board), KPop stays in its own thread so it's easy to hide, and not enough actual sharethreads. Soundcloud/BC/Youtube links don't count.

music discussion is a fucking joke, this is a creative board, if you're not making music, fuck off.

Isn't that basically every board tho

this

In the sticky:
>Personal music/band projects should go in Bandcamp/Soundcloud general threads.

Yeah but the contrarians are usually drowned out by people interested in the post.

This board is really slow unless its KPop, Grimes, 69, etc. so a lot of really quality posts get fucked into the shadow realm.

Grimes and k-pop. Waifuism in general.

Things that should be kicked off/mu/

Grimes threads
Gay meme rapper threads
Fantano threads
Death Grips threads

Imagine how much better it would be.

I don't mind Kpop stuff because like other anons have said it's contained more or less.

Problem is they think they own the board lol

so what you're saying is 2000'sbabies need to go?

>kpop general dies and a new kpop general appears for every poster in the thread
Sounds like a yugiyoh card

kpg runs this shit

Yeah pretty much

word.

it's a slow fucking board, if it wasn't for the kpop general we'd be /po/ tier

Dubs of truth

It was meant to sound silly

>they're all at the bump limit

I said it as a joke but now other people are posting evidence that my joke was actually true

if you didn't have yellow fever, you wouldn't like it

Now you understand why they should be banned. It's not a question of board managing anymore. It's about their health. Like the government doesn't want you to take hard drugs, mods should save them from the inevitable process of retardification. Dude, they spend 24/7 of their lives posting pictures of korean singers.

kpop is like wpop but better. yeah it's a shameless ripoff but they have more than a few bops people would like if they didn't know it was kpop

and if you haven't realized asian girls, specifically koreans, are the pinnacle of female beauty with or without the help of dr. kim then i just feel bad for you

/thread
Fantano faggots need to fuck off and stop posting that retarded nu-male limpdick faggot here

soundcloud garbage. kpop is terrible as well but at least they stay in the containment threads. hip hop general threads should become a thing.

Do they even discuss music in there? From what i've see it's just a bunch of barbie doll posting.

they are minors for the most part, literally nothing to be done about it especially considering they are part of jani.team now

If you like kpop you're probably ignorant, uneducated, unexperienced or just stupid. C'mon, only manchildren or people who never left their rooms could listen to that. It's dumber than cartoons music.

it's mostly twitter roasties posting effeminate asian numales now actually

They never discuss music. They just want to see faces they consider "cute" (personally I find them genuinely ugly). It's their way to kill time.

i'm the opposite of all those things hand have immaculate taste outside of kpop though. kpop gets a bad rap for gay men and teenage girl groups but there's actually a lot of talented indie artists that make quality music that get thrown under the kpop umbrella because it is the countries #1 export

i won't even try to defend gaypop. it's shit and for teenage girls/homosexuals. honestly they all give people who are into lesser known/underground korean music a bad name

Plot twist: mods are kpop fans

Is KPop just American Pop Music in its most concentrated form?

Just cute and sexy women performing the most forgettable and meaningless music purely made for consumption?

we confirmed this a while ago actually. there's several resident Sup Forums jannies that hang out in kpg and grimes threads. they are weebs who were hired specifically to deal with us

So you're also an homophobe?

Dude, seriously: how can you listen to cartoons music all day while the world is collapsing under wars and economic crisis everywhere? I know this sounds dumb, but if music should reflect the reality we live in, then kpop is nothing more than a sad distraction and, indirectly, a form of brainwashing. I mean, when you listen to that shit you're just evading. Which is fine, if you're under 12 years old, but really fucking cringe if you're an adult

yeah, it's pretty obvious

I think it's even dumber than Western pop

pretty much. most of us used to just be in it for the girls but with the kpop boom over the last few years the majority of posters are twinks and girls now and there's a shit ton of them. for example yesterday threads were hitting bump limit in about 30 minutes for 3 straight threads

it's by far the most active thread on this board and maybe the most active general on the whole site not counting Sup Forums or stream threads etc. the moderation staff here are so busy banning people (in less than 60 seconds a lot of times so we know they sit in our threads) that they let the catalog get raped by 5+ grimes and related threads at a time and generally do a shit job basically everywhere else

>mfw this became a kpg thread

it's a lot of stolen bedroom producer-tier garbage for sure, only the teenage fans will deny this

yeah cry more about the kpop threads, that will make them go away

Shoo kpop nigger

>implying you wouldn't
come on bro. if you don't think these girls are hot as fuck you just haven't seen the right ones yet

Western pop, at least, is made for a broader audience. My parents listen to pop songs on the radio and enjoy it, but they're good adult people with a job and an active life. Kpop, instead, is intentionally made for manchildren, neets, autists, sociopaths, retards. Problem is that it's not treating them, it's making things worse, because it's addictive, like drugs.