/vikings/

>kill off the best character
>literally the next episode is about #notallmuslims #vikingspraisedallah

Into the fucking trash it goes. The only good thing about this show is Lagertha, but even she's a muff diving faggot now for SJW points. What the fuck is this show even doing anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-Rj1GS9anA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the show is shit anyway

Great Heathen Army will stull be fun m8

>not cheering for based Ivar

They way the show's headed it'll probably end with Ivar only being able to get hard for other men. Black men. Black Muslim men.

monastery:
>every christian will be slaugthered like animals, except one

mosque:
>every muslim will be spared, except the one killed by the nicehair bros and the guard negro

I know this really angers you, but if you ignore that and the strong women shield maidens meme, it's actually still a good show. It's like a viking slice of life show with brilliant viking hymn filled background music.

The real crime here is that Katheryn Winnick will never show her tits.

who did they kill though?

Agreed.

If you think about it though the reason vikings went extinct is because they got tricked into assimilating with other religions

>2017
>still caring about tits
Wew lad. She needs to show her anus.

2017 is the year of the pussy

the ass is over

It's finally time for the most complicated, delicate, patrician of genitals

enjoy your fecal residue somewhere else

best

ask me anything about Old Norse.

I saw s01e01, i thought it's shit. The only symphatic characters were that QT and the lead guy. Did they killed both? Or the QT stayed?

>The only good thing about this show is Lagertha

shes the worst part of the show.

the brits + ragnars sons are the best and only good part. Ivar is so based i can hardly even fathom it.

>it's a "if you ignore all that's wrong with it, it's actually really good" episode

Is it true that Haimdal was black?
Did Viking women prefer strong Moors?

>getting triggered by muslims

none of this has anything to do with language.
>Haimdal
do you mean Heimdallr?

>the brits + ragnars sons are the best and only good part.
I only really pay attention in the British scenes now
Ecbert is my husbando

Only watched first two episodes but are Rollo, Gisela and Charles okay?
Those are like the only characters I care for along with Ecbert.

Okay, how do I say good morning and how are you in Old Norse?

disgusting

Rollo and Polanskigirl are fine, Charles must have died of old age offscreen

>all that's wrong with it
>all
It's pretty easy to ignore 2 things.

>Charles must have died of old age offscreen
F

rollo is still there and based as ever

>traitor
>based

I don't said it's a bad show though, i still watch it. But it is definietly getting worse imho.

after all the seasons with her, i seriously can't decide that if she is a fucking ugly catfish mouth, scarecrow looking tall bitch, or actually pretty

>good morning
the best greeting equates to "healthy and fortunate", but its exact form naturally depends on who you're talking to, how many of them there are, and their gender.
using "good morning" in a straightforward way, like in English, is seomwaht dubious. it is unheard of in Iceland, but seems to be perfectly natural in all other Germanic nations. (hence Danish "god morgen", German "guten Morgen", etc...)
you could probably say "góðan dag", even when the greeting is intended for a morning.
>how are you
probably hvé gengr.

i fucked it up, sry

Lagetha used to be a big reason for me watching the show. She ended up being the reason I stopped.
From what I've been reading I made the right choice.

Incredibly historically inaccurate
Real Vikings would have values and morals completely alien to us

Redpill?

Ok, here's a few.

Only 1.8% of any Americans owned any slaves. The RICH 1.8%. And this was when slavery was at its peak.

>1.8%

3000 free RICH black men owned black slaves in 1860

>3000 black slave owners in 1860

The FIRST owner of a black slave in the colonies was a black man who brought his slave with him. The slave thought he'd be free on American soil but his owner challenged it in court. And won, setting legal precedent.

>First owner of a black slave in America, was black

Slavery was how many African nations got wealthy. But they got greedy and started kidnapping and enslaving white Europeans. Several million white Europeans were enslaved in North AFrica between 1300-1850. So Europe made slavery illegal so that they could force Africa to stop enslaving white people. Africa told them to fuck off. So Europe went to war with them, and to free the white slaves (First Barbary war). Africa was soon at it again, so boom, the 2nd Barbary war had to happen, only this time, Europe stayed put in Africa to keep slavery from happening again. France took control of the Algerian coast (start of French Foreign Legion) and this started colonialism.

Because AFRICA REFUSED TO STOP ITS SLAVE TRADE

Jews and Dutch traded the slave trade triangle>slaves>sugar>rum. Jews owned the ships. Africans captured other Africans, then sold them to the traders who showed up in the Gulf of Benin. This is how so many rich African kings and princes got so rich.

>completely alien to us

theyd be different sure. but completely alien? likely not

The reason why 'Vikings' went extinct was that their culture meant that they never could fully unify. In warfare their armies would splinter the moment the strongman in charge failed or was killed, and they lacked the organisation to siege fortified towns. They only started converting to Christianity after they btfo by the Saxons.

needs a Varg picture on the wall

tfw nobody cares about Old Norse

Why does it say "DARTH" quite clearly in the bottom?

more nobody cares about niggers, yet we get shows and movies with full of them

It's a shame

Posting best song show has used (end of 4x16):

youtube.com/watch?v=V-Rj1GS9anA

>That ending of the episode with Odin and the sons

pure kino

Waldruna have always been one of my favorite things about this show
At least that's never changed

Amen. Ragnar's speech over the storm gives me literal chills every time.

Jesus Christ

>odin
>battle axe

lmao i bet this is what amerilards actually think about norse myth

I'm more upset that they're not even being ambiguous about the supernatural shit, it's fucking confirmed

>ODIN HIMSELF LITERALLY VISITS ALL OF RAGNAR'S SONS

dat poor Malamute...
>tfw too fat
>too hot
>my paws are hurting

So, does Norse gods coexists with Christian god in vikingverse?

It's almost like they've learned an important lesson about killing holy men.

I had no idea how black spain is.

The Norse shit has been shovelled on more than the Christian shit which could still just be delusion / hallucinations in the show's context (Athelstan's visions, French princess seeing the crying statue).

Odin and the Valkyries L I T T E R A L L Y appeared in the open scene of the first episode. There is nothing ambiguous about it.

No one except Ragnar's sons seemingly saw or interacted with Odin, anyway.

>Odin and the Valkyries L I T T E R A L L Y appeared in the open scene of the first episode

As far as the audience knows only Ragnar saw this.

Then as far as the audience knows, only Ragnar's sons saw """Odin""".

I do think it was meant to be literally Odin. I'm just playing doubles avocado.

its like that chloe moretz valet pic

except with poor doggy

That's entirely different though, you have 5 different people seeing the same figure, with two of them being separated by long distance.

A lot more difficult to swallow as ambiguous compared to only one person seeing something. Especially for Ragnor considered he had just ended a battle and was exhausted / injured.

>watch opening credits of newest episode
>Travis Fimmel's name doesn't come up

Never understood Fimmel fags. Clive Standen is much more based.

I saw this show being shilled by that history buff YT fag.

It doesnt look good.

First 2 seasons are top tier, I'm surprised at how high quality the battle scenes are - especially the Paris siege.

EP 16 and onwards is garbage

Drop it

>Slams numerous shows and movies for historical inaccuracy
>Gets invited to Vikings set
>g-guys vikingz is the best show ever just look over the flaws i swear...

Jewish Hollywood is at it again! Just repeat to yourself: "Jihad is good for you"

I thought jews hate muslims

Are you literally fucking namefagging?

ese you so damn rite hombre

Anyone else rooting for these 2 faggots now that Ragnar is dead? I hope they stir some serious shit and don't get just curb stomped to the side.

Yes. Belief itself bringing power to deities is not an unusual trope.

>The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?
But Hitler was the guy who thought "Jihad is good for you".

Going by the S5 behind-the-scenes pics Katheryn Winnick posted on her Instagram, the three of them are kicking around together later on

Im rooting for Ivar and Ubbe now, they are basically young Rollo and Ragnar.

> King Ragnar and King Aella shouting their prayers at each other as the storm beats down

Most Kino moment ever lad

>S5 behind-the-scenes
I fucking swear if they don't have Ivar kill this bitch by the end of the season I'm dropping it.

I'm about to watch this show. What am I in for?

>I'm about to watch this show. What am I in for?
Decent entertainment, if you can ignore slight cuckoldry, muh strong wimminz and muslim ass kissing.

>marrying a qt and joining superior Christian civilization rather than staying a nordicuck and getting culturally enriched
>this is somehow bad
Friendly reminder that Rollo's descendants will become permanently conquer England, drive the Muslims out of Sicily, go crusading and generally be pretty based while the other Vikings get rekt and turn into irrelevant cucks.

And forgot to mention you wont enjoy it if your autistic about your historical accuracy.

Shit taste faggot

Lagertha is simultaneously the worst and best part of the show. She's hot af and a good character but breaks the historical accuracy completely. She would either have been
A:slaughtered in the first battle she entered
OR
B:Literally raped by the local men for getting on like she does.

Watched The Last Kingdom and this recently, any other decent show with similar setting?

>qt
>that scone faced, avarage at best, annyoing cunt Rolly married

pick one

you are right about the rest though

>ywn have Katheryn Winnick sit on your face

You're an idiot user.

She did what she was supposed to do.

>She did what she was supposed to do.
Murdered wife of current king? What she was expecting? That he would return and say good job like her son did?

How am I supposed to know what she was expecting? She wanted to usurp her and fortify the city.

It didn't make any sense at that time, since ragnar was still alive and was expected to come back from England.

I don't understand what your point is user.

She really fucked everything up, by killing the mother of the Lothbrok boys. What was the point of doing that? At that point she has taken back everything she wanted. It was so petty, shooting someone from the back like that, i can't comprehend it.

wut? they literally murdered the entire town

Nice legs

why do you assume vikings had any honor?

she took away the only man Lagertha ever loved. took away her home, her position and power, she wanted revenge.

Ecbert is such a great character and probably best acting on there too, shame he's probably gonna be dead by the end of the season.

thisit was supposed to come across as spiteful, lagertha wanted her dead purely to satisfy her decades long revenge boner

that's how humans work.

Which one? Hope it's Skallagrim kek