Anyone here watch Dark Matter...

Anyone here watch Dark Matter, I was looking for more information on series three when I found this on one of the actors twitter page and there's one similar on her Instagram, Think season three will have aliens?

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The show already has aliens

You sure you're not thinking of Killjoys?

spoopy girl remains spoopiest

only that black goo

Too bad she waxes her arms.

I'd rather it have panties than aliens (specifically jodelle panty)

Mallozzi has a huge throbbing erection for her. He's been using her in stuff since she was a kid in Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis. He's have probably found a way to put her in Stargate Universe if it had lasted longer.

Do you think she has performed sex acts for roles?

No, she's pure.

is she having ptsd flashbacks?

she would've more than 1-1 episodes then, don't you think? the prisonbossguy in DM had like 3 different characters in stargates... so was the producer gay for him?

W A X W H O R E
A
X
W
H
O
R
E

Does she wax her no no zone?

YES

> no recoil

dropped

>recoil
why would a lightgun have recoil?

It's clearly a pulse weapon and the post effects were done for show

Post webms of two.

i only got this

I want to enter her

>Emily Kolburn

I liked her best when she was an evil loli who raped people with barbed wire

Two best girl.

Android best android.

Ugh, She's just so bland

Who would win in a fight between her and Data?

My penis.

what breed is that?

plumbing pipes everywhere. pipes are new crates!

Tell me about your sexual organ.

Panties would be nice, but Id settle for just a decent shot of her ass. She always gotta be all grundge with that shirt tied around her waist....

unf

only part she doesn't wax

I've even heard she puts Rogaine and other creams on her nono zones just so they become extra hairy

not the most subtle BBC joke...

>bbcucks? killem all!

>Anyone here watch Dark Matter
Yeah for one episode until I dropped it. If you watch this shit you need to throw your katana collection in the trash and kill yourself

what did you not like?

Those are big tits

Why are my eyes immediately drawn to her armpits

The show is an amalgamation of everything a neckbeard thinks is cool and badass. It's just lame. Bad directing and action scenes, bad acting and dialogue.
It's the same as with Doctor Who. On the off chance you watch it with another human being instead of alone you feel incredibly embarrassed.

>only part she doesn't wax
Why does she wax everything else though?

B L A C K E D

W H E N

>Why are my eyes immediately drawn to her armpits
Because other than the pits she looks like an ugly dude.

Season 1 was comfy space adventure tier that reminded me of Firefly. I couldn't make it past 4th episode of Season 2 because they decided to go the tryhard path and failed spectacularly at it.

>0% gook

what did her appearance mean by this?

nah , not worse than a lot of new shows. or at least capeshit shows.
>mix of everything that is cool
i don't see a problem there

means she still has mongol rape genes

shes some kind of eskimo mongrel

>mix of everything that is cool
No, I said a mix of everything a neckbeard thinks is cool. Shadow the Hedgehog could guest star on this show and half the viewers would love it.
I don't watch capeshit either, it's just as bad.

The thing that dissapoints me the most about this show is that none of them were really villains
They either got framed or screwed over and one of them was a beta impostor to the real evil asshole

Hopefully 5 is the final boss and mastermind of the whole debacle

>Hopefully 5 is the final boss and mastermind of the whole debacle

doubt it

You do realize that they make her wear all that stuff to try to hide her massive tits and ass. They keep trying to sexualize the old Asian bitch and hide the jailbaits obviously superior assets

You seem to be under the impression that the only reason an actress is even cast in a show is to give you that 4" erection you so cherish. Are you 12?

FOR ME

Delet this

Do you cut yourself often?

I made it through the entire second season, it somehow continued to get worse. It is truly fascinating how bad this show is.

>22
>jailbait

keke

idk, it looks like she wears same style silly clothes out of the show too. see: is2.Sup Forums.org/tv/1484397359764.jpg

>he doesn't know about jails for heterosexual straight men

thought that was some kind of bio weapon

Sorry, are my words crawling in your skin? Don't teleport behind me please

i want to touch her clavicle!!

>teleport behind me

The Reddit is strong in this one.

you talk shit. It tries different scifi clichés, sure but it's more amusing than cringey. It still experiences its style i think...

disney program child. obviously

maybe that or shes packing a few more rolls and putting off the fucking diet and exercise plans

I think she is supposed to be 15 in the show. So they are probably trying to make her look younger by hiding her tna.

I get your point, but do we know what age jaibait is in the future?

Dark scifi Matters

She's literally perfect

wow does it extend past her butt hole and up her crack and down the tops of and inner sides of her thighs and up to her navel?

I think user is mistaken.

kys

shut the fuck up redditard

Been fapping to this kid since Silent Hill.

She was a weeb way back then.

pic related

Hnnnggg

KOLBURN FUCKING KEK

Yeah. It's a new man made lifeform.

As much as I love and grew up on the alien races of shows like Star Trek, I do find it interesting when a sci-fi show in space has only humans in it.

So is everyone really just watching this just for her?