This is so bland what the fuck is the appeal?

this is so bland what the fuck is the appeal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KbDNP9R23h4
youtube.com/watch?v=lwj24E44Dak
carseatheadrest.bandcamp.com/album/nervous-young-man
youtube.com/watch?v=TDw6fcZYKHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I found it comfy and I'm the type of guy who hates Elverum's whining and shit like slowcore

Inoffensive chorus-driven soft-loud indie rock drivel for people who listen to Sup Forumscore. It's pretty obvious. This board has a boring taste.

They're even shittier live, believe it or not

It's mostly the lyrics, they are extremely relatable while also not being super cliche'd. If you're a young adult who can't really fit in but desperately want to have someone that "gets" you (which is a majority of Sup Forums), this album is the best.
At least they are the first thing that're supposed to pull you in, but other than that there're a couple other things, mostly the fact that it's a concept album that manages to also have completely self-sufficient songs that contribute to the concept but also stand by themselves really nice.

this is the most embarrassing thing ive read on mu in a while

You forgot to add a soyjack picture bud :^)

i mean he's not wrong

I could see why people would find some of his songs bland, some of them are bland. But i also like some of his songs. Famous prophets and beach life in death are nice songs to put on in the background while you shitpost or think about killing yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=KbDNP9R23h4

youtube.com/watch?v=lwj24E44Dak

yes thats why its embarrassing. incel/neet standards are so low that untalented hacks like will toledo 'speaks to them'

truly embarrassing

You have to be 18+ to post on this board user

I like CSH but doubs confirm, they suck live

>doubs
i'm an idiot

there must a lot of quality swings they were great at the show I went to

Of those who like 2011 Twin Fantasy what's you're opinion on Nervous Young Man
carseatheadrest.bandcamp.com/album/nervous-young-man

nobody ever talks about it here but it's a really solid album, The Gun Song is my favorite track and probably my favorite cshr track in general
youtube.com/watch?v=TDw6fcZYKHc

You fuckin’ up

dude gayness lmao

S O Y B O Y
O Y B O Y S
Y B O Y S O
B O Y S O Y
O Y S O Y B
Y S O Y B O

I always try to convince so called TOD and now TF (2018) to listen to this masterpiece of a record, they rarely do most of them just get put off by it's lenght, their loss I gues

I'm with you there user, the gun song is probably his best song, the one with the best lyrics for sure

Also can anyone confirm that Will dated his teacher while on college, this is post-cate wurtz of course, I heard a lot of this record revolves around that, the gun song especially, I mean its pretty obvious hes not singing about wurtz anymore at this point

TOD and TF (2018) fans*

It's incredibly boring, yes

God forbid somebody discusses music on a music discussion board

i don't think it's boring at all

NYM is great. The Gun Song hit really hard while I was graduating high school and moving to college

It's the classic "emotion over reason" problem. This happens with lots of things.
People like it because they A. don't know better and/or B. it's relatable and they indeed get emotional over it so they give it a pass.
I used to love Beck's The Information when I was a teen. Then I listened to it again lately and I caught all the scientology references and realized how embarassing Beck's rapping is. In the end it's just a 6/10 alternative american rock album.

Nobody has a problem if you listen to things you are attached to, but down to its substance the album is still shit. Nothing cool or that we haven't heard already.