How to tell if someone is "redpilled"?

Is there a certain way to tell if someone has been "redpilled"? A certain question or a conversation?

>id: Yeb

grab their crotch and check if their penis is soft

>Ask them if they know what religion most media is controlled by. If they are sweating or answer jews they are redpilled.

Yell nigger and see how they react

Even their feminine penis?

You see it in their eyes and in how they talk. All humans are naturally hardwired to know a redpilled when they see one.

Check the IQ for retardation because the only faggots who refer to themselves as "red-pilled" are mentally challenged and need to be sterilized.

A true redpiller knows to disguise their power level. You'd definitely need more than one question.

Just use some feminist bullshit speak and see if they wince upon hearing it.

Say what they think about Trump.

This.

I never show my true power level. It's very high and can even trigger stormweinies because even they don't know the entite truth about the 3rd Reich.

>My powerlevel is higher than my dad's but he is the only turbo redpilled person I can think of.

>do black lives matter?

>t.redditor
ftfy fãm

Not at all, I just know 99% of you are legally retarded.

Tell me. How a rocket generate thrust space.

>everybody is retarded but me

I would rather be a retard, than be a egotistical cunt like you.

Pay attention to their reasoning or lack thereof. Whether it is governed by logic or feelings.

Any asshole can spout memes on command.

I think I will stay non-retarded and be considered an egotistical cunt. Oh no, whatever will I do?

Wage Gap
or opinion on BLM, or at least Mike Brown

>wage gap
some of the normiest of normies know the wage gap is bullshit

Height and build. big guys are usually republican or libertarian.

That's a good thing.

>tfw we become the normie

Red pill is basically skepticism. There is no particular set of ideas or ideologies one must adhere to to be "red pilled." All that is required is the knowledge that there are no sacred truths, that truth is not determined by consensus, and that the truths one personally holds dear could be dismantled at any time by new evidence.

Spout discrete pol memes. Like: Pure Coincidence or Doing the Merchant hand rub.

You wouldn't have to ask if you were redpilled.

Ask them if they ever heard of Rhodesia

I like you.

And this is the kind of response that let's you know someone is redpilled.