Why do you hate me, Sup Forums?

Why do you hate me, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NgyV1mqAXOc&t=144s
youtube.com/watch?v=gbYu2xziX2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We don't.

Sup Forums loves and it's forever and in debt to him for this.

He's the eternal /ourguy/ as far as anyone here is concerned.

Cut your fucking hair and put on a suit. Act like you have some self-respect instead of this hipster post-irony facade. Also start taking your craft more seriously. Nobody is going to think you're a brilliant writer because your dad made movies. Nobody is going to think you're a good writer because of any progressive worldviews or attempts to undermine the mainstream. You need some help with your screen plays so maybe find a mentor or something to apprentice for.

I don't though.

Gay or straight I just do not understand why someone would want to do that to their hair. Haircut is fine (to a degree), coloring your hair is fine, but going full rainbow I don't understand at all.

Fuck off max we literally hate you

I actually kind of liked that Dirk Gently show

>t. clueless boomer

Because you are an ignorant cunt who thinks that characters and the written narrative are the only thing that matter in a VISUAL medium like film, completely dismissing every other filmmaking element there is.

Also a massive attention whore.

I like him even though he can be cucky at times.

I follow you on Twitter and you're really cool. And you're not a murderer like your father.

That's pretty cool actually, I think he's quoting Patrick Stewart in The Captains talking about his time spent playing Picard.

And I'd never heard of Max Landis until after I started watching the latest Dirk Gently reboot and people would call me max when I made threads about it.

You turned a bunch of people into Superman hating memers, even after you backtracked.

He comes across as too desperate to be seen as this edgy funny person. It annoys me.

This is so insightful and in touch with the industry. I bet his career is already over because of how he carried himself.

>three screenplays in production
>directing one of them

well don't you look silly

>that hair
Fucking kill yourself. And I mean that sincerely.

I hate your Superman and Batman to be honest

Max Landis is almost always right.

I'm a bitter old man now and I've seen some shit, and when I see someone like this, It's a couple of things

1. I have no real personality, so my rainbow half scalp haircut and polka dot shirt is my personality

2. I have an alternative lifestyle and unless I tell you, you won't know, so I'm going to demonstrate that by the way I look.

That is the power of the nepotism

Stop acting like your scripts are god's gifts to earth. I'm not saying any are particularly bad, but wind it in. You make okay indie movies.

So it's never just "I think this looks cool so I'm going to do it"

Fuck off max your shows are terrible but you still get work because of nepotism. you also look like a clown

i don't hate you i'm just indifferent

reminder that he ripped Rey is a Mary Sue from Sup Forums

Yeah let's praise Hollywood for making more of his shit after everything he's ever done has flopped.

I forgot the greatest writers and directors working right now dress in clown suits and have glowing neon hair and are into metagender introsexualism. Is that "in touch?"

He doesn't have to have a greased pompadour and a tux. most people in hollywood dress nicely without trying to be a colorful attention whore. that fucking actress whatserface dressed in a nice pantsuit at the golden globes and looked way more professional than this guy.

This, the faggot destroyed feminism, and ushered in the age of TRUMP.

Nepotism, cuck, beta nu male, advocating misandry.

That faggot also loved The First Order and how they were, and I quote, "SO NAZI XDDD", and he also loved that the main character was a strong female. All you need to watch is Screen Junkies's TFA review where Landis is a guest in and all shall be clear for your feeble minds.

2gay4me

He's a good ideas guy with his finger on the pulse.

He's a shit writer though.
And his double standard of thinking Chronicle did so well because of his script but his flops not being his fault because the script has no impact on a film wears thin really quick.

The movies he has written suck but, I like his youtube videos

>numale

Doesn't exist, all of the cucks are old males

youtube.com/watch?v=NgyV1mqAXOc&t=144s

The First Order were clearly based on Nazis though.

Or was the completely unsubtle jackbooted bloke in a military outfit screaming about how he was going to take back the Galaxy lost on you.

White supremacist? No. Clearly cribbing from the third reich handbook? Yes.

I don't see how anyone could view the scene in pic related and not recognise the clear Hitler parallels they were going for with all the big roman style banners with their logo on it flanking totally not Hitler honest!

A lot of Star Wars in general (at least with the first two movies) was inspired by World War 2. It isn't that much of a stretch to suggest the Empire was based off the Nazis

youtube.com/watch?v=gbYu2xziX2w