>CUBE
rich girl

kang mina

L U A

how's clc doing

fucking lmao(mo)

>tfw you'll never be in a bed with ong
kpop for this feel

i recall seeing a post that said her voice is too mature for twice's cutesy image.

Somehow RV manage to keep their hair from dying off despite getting color fried every other comeback. Maybe Hani's stylist is a miracle worker.

>shoes on in bed
filthy animal

omooo

daily reminder

>spongebob sheets

>CUBE
Rain oppa will buy her from them
youtube.com/watch?v=CXOYI0nb2d4

do a tribute over it

lmao at ksoo's face

why the fuck has gaypop time moved forward 8 hours?

same but Daniel and his two cats....
brb gonna kms

I can see that for the singles but they should give her a ton of opportunities to shine with the b-sides. Maybe with BEP building their own idol group this will change over time and different producers

Hani is a goddess and her group makes great music. kpop perfection tbqh

do we know how long joy is going to be out for filming

youre just a retard, people always post both and “gaypop time” is a shitty meme you wont stop forcing

he doesn't debunk anything in this video, he just comes up with excuses
one of them being, Twice can't sing, but so can't anyone else in kpop

typical twiceshitter excuse

anyone know a kpop with vocal color similar to ellie goulding?

is solji still alive

I'm not sure how many episodes her drama is supposed to be. Hopefully it's like 13 episodes and not one of those 50+ episode family dramas

soobs

in their more mature b-sides, yeah.
there's like a fool, truth, and rollin' off the top of my head

Well they are touring this may so

what are your thoughts on wjsn?

cookin' with soob

They said her orbital decompression surgery went well so hopefully she can make a return for a fall comeback

autotune/vocaloid is dead in Kpop
maybe try some CL solo stuff or 2ne1 in general

first good luda image this comeback?

i used to like baiting and shitting up the threads 'for the lulz' but nowadays i just want to be nice and funpost. it's easier.

that being said i'm still going to call idols clapped lol

what the heck?

no, it usually doesn't start in earnest for hours yet. obviously there'd be some now and again before that time, but not as much as there has been the last few days.

anyone else waiting for choa time?

I like Happy and CX but honestly theyre underwhelming compared to Sistar

who's sistar?

>'98

she hasn't aged a day in 20 years

>I like Happy

Thank you.

>I like Mr potter and Cathy but honestly theyre underwhelming compared to Tara
word

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob

user!

happy is ... a banger.
there, i said it! it's a good song.
seolA's parts make it goat.

Twice would be better off as a 5 member group but JYP is obsessed with trying to make a new SNSD

everyone is too hard on new gen groups. give them time to grow into their niche and they'll be just as memorable and good as the groups that came before them.

Best RV b-side

Which Kpop has the prettiest hair?

so many of them are so ugly
like hyoyeon used to be the ugliest thing in kpop and now she's considered a goddess in comparison

its just so sad kpop is losing all visual edge it had

whoops
youtube.com/watch?v=oCvw4ot1-k8

i think it's kinda shit and annoying but i still kind of like it sometimes

>ywn be fed by soob

Looks like YoonJo

seola mentioned

here she is, also the prettiest everything overall

>tfw no Mei shyqi gf

SNSD was perfect since day one , I dont know why I should wait till they get "good"

Who would be your 5 Twice?

Bella's meme hair

all of them

word

luda has never looked worse. same goes for yeo.

the mini album is full of mediocre songs too. really depressing comeback for WJSN

here's a photocard for you

Sana
Tzuyu
Momo
Jihyo
Twiceboy

how can one girl be this homely

slug is so fucking cute

it's back, so i'm out.
keep hwaiting the good hwait, kpg.

does anyone have the dnb list for wjsn?

cute also nice fingernail

el duende...

all of them

jeongyeon
dubu
sana
nayeon
tzuyu

wording this

>el monstruo
palabra

I can't see having Sana instead of Nayeon in any Twice configuration. Moving Momo to rapper and subvocalist would honestly help her

kys moroni

it was already proven choa is prettier than this girl
i saw a picture a week ago

STOP SAYING THAT IDIOT

i can because sana is great and nayeon is an ugly bitch

very nice vocabulary there friend

how about you post new pics of this whore, we have all seen your pics already

I disagree on Luda, agree on the album, disagree on the comeback.

she's not a whore and we are all waiting for new pictures so FUCK YOU IDIOT

Her rap in the likey changed lines version was pretty dope and her rap on do it again is fucking godlike the only good Twice b-side ever

he is just here for (you)s just take action and ignore