Did you know that the colombian capital enjoys a cold and rainy climate similar to the european autumns but all year...

Did you know that the colombian capital enjoys a cold and rainy climate similar to the european autumns but all year long?

yes, Lima, Perú is pretty mild too

Bogotá weather is shit tier. Medellín weather is God tier.

it doesn't rain tho
t. brown

Nope. Just not autistic. Only Sup Forums autists crave shit weather so they can have an excuse to stay inside and jerk off to anime. Everyone else prefers sun.

t. José Osorio

>Did you know that the colombian capital enjoys a cold and rainy climate similar to the european autumns but all year long?
Yes, I found this info some time ago, basically they have the best climate in the world.

t. Juanes

This is true.

I discovered this myself too.

>18°C
>cold

Did you know that my baseball bat would look good on your face?

There is also one town in South-Western Portugal with similar climate or even better, because in their case it's much drier (they have constant wind from the Atlantic), unfortunately I forgot its name.

The point is that Bogota has this temperature with daily mean around 15 C all year round, athough it could have lower humidity (it's about 75%)

>day time

those 9ºc at night are pretty decent

>>day time
Still not cold
I know that the entire country of Spain is like the Sonoran desert, but come on.

Bolivia is even colder

+18/+9 is a chilly temperature. Closer to being cold than to feel hot. And considering that Colombia is located in the global equator, it's worth a mention.

La Paz has great climate, not too cold, not too hot. Sucre seems very good, too. I seriously consider them as a place of my retirement. :3

>in the global equator
This means nothing when cities tend to be over 2000 meters high.

Have you ever experienced -20 or -30?

Would you live in San Salvador?