What do?

what do?

say arcade fire and change the subject

Wanna listen to some REAL music like Death Grips, Kendrick Lamar, and more?

assuming this is a girl and you're not tryna start a band with them, let it go and change the subject before you ambush them with elitism

list off at least a hundred different patrician musicks

Ask her if she likes the Sun City Girls

tell her if you can guess her favorite coldplay album in one go she'll have to suck your dick while you listen to it together

Say bruno mars

"I've buttfucked twinks with better taste than you"

ALERT! ALERT!
BASIC BITCH SPOTTED

Creed? Seriously? I want to vomit

not the worst taste, even with the meme triggerbands
obviously your only option at this point is to sperg out

Tell her you listen to underground, avant-garde music like Death Grips

Can you ask her what her fav arctic albulm is?

Just say arcade fire, radiohead, and coldplay and talk about something else before you get a headache

Tell her some of your favorites you autist. Or I mean its not great taste but at least its her own instead of fantano approved infochart albums. Be open minded

call her a pleb lel

>implying everyone is a basement dweller who watches fantano like 90% of the people on this shithole
try leaving your parents’ house

the list goes on, really

>not the worst taste, even with the meme triggerbands
reply with that

>bomb her with your patrician top 100
>impress her with you vastly superior music knowledge
>profit

Just move on OP, you've ruined it. Next time wait until after you smash to ask her that question.

I’m sorry but I’m aesthetic. I fuck girls every week. I siege every night with a 1.4 kd in ranked. I also have a better taste of music than you. I also drive nicer car

>Creed

underrated

>Christian Rock

this

>since you're into music

are you guys 14

who bases friendships and flirting on 'music taste' other than children

t. underage

say radiohead is good but the rest is pleb trash

>who bases friendships on common interests

a guy I know at work unironically listens to and has been to see Creed
He also likes ska, Disturbed, and Wolfsbane

Lonely autists who obsess over music to the point that it's the only thing they are capable of having a conversation about.

fpbp

>obviously your only option at this point is to sperg out
This clearly

>creed
drop her ass user

Me? I'm really into experimental music, Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282. Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Boyd Rice, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Half Japanese,Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krusi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Loren Mazzacane Connors, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, The Red Krayola, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Gong, cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze, the list goes on...

...yeah, I guess you could say I am something of an intellectual.

just say "lol" and then completely change the subject

WID ARHUMS WAAD OPYAHN UNDERHER THA SURN LIGGGHT

This

you had me taking off my panties at Egor Letov since Grazahdanska Oborna is like my favorite band ever

damn baby girl you so fine

I work with a guy who has said that Creed is tied for greatest band of all time with ccr Linkin park and matchbox twenty. Same guy also has the only computer in the room with speakers so rip me.

caring about what music women like is the biggest meme
you should have friends to discuss music with, dont try to get a gf who shares all of your interests/hobbies.

all girls like this shit in some way or another lmfao

Not op but what the fuck do you talk to about with a girl? Please help

hey artic monkeys and queen isnt that bad, just say you like those and then change the subject

All the faggots saying she has shit taste, at least it's bearable (maybe not cold play)
At least it's not Ed Sheeran

Not be A prick and answer honestly?

how do i text girls on tinder when the only things i know are conspiracy theories, music and calling ppl faggots?

reminds me of that one song from Death By Memes

Music is something people have bonded over since forever, kys yourself