Mashallah about to get marry to cousin butifel melike. Allah smiles upon me can you kuffar say the same?

Mashallah about to get marry to cousin butifel melike. Allah smiles upon me can you kuffar say the same?

i lost virginity with my cousin, she was older.

your child is much likely to suffer from mental problems if you marry your cousin bro

not true

FOOL! That is a myth invented by the jews and kuffar. Do not buy into their beliefs, marry cousin and sister to strengthen your gene

I don't even wanna seduce my 17 year old big titted blue eyed blonde second cousin, I'm 30 and we're related ffs.

I've had my eye upon this distant (like, waaaay distant) cousin since childhood. I wish I was Muslim, man. If I ever try to so much as mention it, my Jatt Sikh family will honor-kill me.

Kuffar fag with weak gene
Sikhs are bro tier

Indians are already ugly and stupid
Why do you wanna marry your cousin and have the next generation turn out even worse?

Yes, but only as long as you don't try to tap their sisters/daughters. And this is my cousin, however distant, I'm talking about. I'll surely end up dead.

uncut, long-haired and effeminate as can be, Pajeet-ud-Din.

>falling for kike propanganda
Literally no difference between a jord*n nigger and a mizrahi jew
Does papa carry sword and turban like in mind your language?

While the negative side effects of cousin marriage are largely overstated, still avoid it IMO. After a few generations of it there actually will be problems.

You're not so much better than them ahmed
Drop the smug act

Fools! One must marry the cousin as much as possible to make gene strong. The "genetic defects" are actually evolution. You become evolved

Enjoy your inbreeding

I can't believe that a Paki with internet connection, knowledge of English language and somehow with knowledge that something like Sup Forums exists can believe that inbreeding actually is gene strengthening. You catch me on your bait, Mahmood.

Inbreeding makes you taller and stronger. You are falling for propaganda my slavic friend but its still not too late, hurry and fuck your cousin

enough with these shitty jokes you're making us look bad
go study

Not OP, but I want to believe that he is just trolling about this "strengthening of genes".

I have noá¹­ seen Mind Your Language.
Turban has no powers.
He has no sword but does own a couple of guns.

I've noticed punjabi sikh among the fairest in india. Do you people not race mix?

It ain't a norm, but some Khatri Sikhs (mercenatile caste) do intermarry with Khatri Hindus. Khatri Punjabis = bulk of Bollywood.

i would love to fuck girl in op

Is it true that the khan family of actors is pathan ?

He is not pathan but hindkowan which are another ethnic group in pakistan. His father speaks hindko.
t.mum is pashtun and dad is hindkowan