Soyboys that look badass

Soyboys that look badass

Wouldnt that just make them not a soyboy

Being a soyboy isn't only in the looks user

Brian Wilson's pretty far from a soyboy.

>Being able to grow a full beard
>Soyboy

Someone doesn't understand the meme, does he?

OP is a fag.
>writes a bunch of songs about wanting to fuck chicks
>grows beard
>doesn't join in hippie protest
>is mentally ill
>soyboy

Soyboy isn't just "a person you don't like" It's a direct attack against estrogen filled byproducts of modern society. You've seen them, thin, emasculated, unable to grow a beard. I don't know the man in OP's image, but his beard clearly shows proper testosterone levels.

Wtf are you talking about? Numale soyboys grow beards all the time. Doesn't make them any less soyboy.

That's a nu-male but not a soyboy. There's a difference.

If you can't bench three plates, then you shouldn't have a beard. It's that simple.
OP's probably just a seething manlet.

soyboys grow beards all the time in order to compensate.

>That's a nu-male but not a soyboy. There's a difference.

>There's a difference.

Explain...

Soy-Boy implies consumption of estrogens via high consumption of soy and soy based products. The first thing you loose when you have high estrogen levels is the ability to grow a beard. Also you'll start to get a receeding hairline. It's not an argument really, if you can grow a full beard, it shows you have high testosterone.

You're taking it way too literal. That's like me calling you retarded, and you giving it's strict medical definition.

Retard.

i mean soy doesnt even contain estrogen tnh, it contains phyto estrogens which have completely different effects, just molecularly similar

>not recognizing Brian Wilson
is this your first day on Sup Forums?

>showing one's teeth is a submission signal
riiiiiiight
see how submissive they are

don't try to actually explain things to them.

Bruh just learn how to smile like a fucking real person goddman

Nice Sup Forums picturing here.

It says primates you faggot

yeah

He don't look like a soyboy .

He's too rough looking and isntnwearing flannel and his hairline seems alright.

You Know a soyboy when you see one. Whoever this fella is, he ain't one!

>Frank McAndrew, professor of psychology at Knox College in Galesburg, Ill., has done extensive research on facial expressions. He answers as follows:

>"Baring one's teeth is not always a threat. In primates, showing the teeth, especially teeth held together, is almost always a sign of submission. The human smile probably has evolved from that.

>"In the primate threat, the lips are curled back and the teeth are apart--you are ready to bite. But if the teeth are pressed together and the lips are relaxed, then clearly you are not prepared to do any damage. These displays are combined with other facial features, such as what you do with your eyes, to express a whole range of feelings. In a lot of human smiling, it is something you do in public, but it does not reflect true 'friendly' feelings--think of politicians smiling for photographers.

>"What is especially interesting is that you do not have to learn to do any of this--it is preprogrammed behavior. Kids who are born blind never see anybody smile, but they show the same kinds of smiles under the same situations as sighted people."

In fairness it's all dumb shitposting and it does generally side on "teeth together", but still. Doesn't matter if it's submission because it's still a sure way to spot an annoying faggot.

>showing one's teeth is a submission signal
>in primates
learn to read

yeah, showing off my 3 inch fangs is totally a sign of submission
jesus fuck, you all must get along in society so well

>likes the Office
>calling other people soyboys

>In fairness
>Doesn't matter if
>As in "eh, whatever, I was sort of wrong"
>GOD YEAH YOU'RE TOTALLY WRONG FUCK YOU

You must too

>estrogen causes receding hairline
Source? I've only ever heard that high testosterone results on early hair loss.

>implying phytoestrogen isn't a transition state analogue for estrogen receptors

>extensive research on facial expressions
This has no empirical value whatsoever unless he can quantify his data and present it with error analysis

Testosterone affects head hair loss actually.

wtf i want a tracksuit now.

>Soy-Boy implies consumption of estrogens via high consumption of soy and soy based products

literally fake news. you cannot consume estrogen

But being able to grow a full beard would require normal adult male levels of testosterone which invalidates the whole "soyboy" insult which is that you're low-t.

If you workout you shouldn't be allowed on mu

>nu-male
>soyboy
I keep seeing these terms and I do not understand them.

Then your IQ must be below 60

God I hate when people say this shit

oh so it's just more Sup Forums shit. Got it.

I am not a Sup Forums shitter I am just saying your inability to grasp such simple terms determines you need to lurk more or have a extremely hard time putting two and two together. I just don't get how anyone can have a hard time realizing what these terms mean and imply so it kind of triggers me when I see someone post what you posted. My apologies I guess

He was not a soyboy

t.retard

tl;dr it's Sup Forums shit.