JUST

JUST

OOOOOOOHHHHHH

JUST

Am I supposed to feel sorry for this Chad?

>wife

JUST

no more just no more just no more just no more just no more just no more just no more just no more just no more just no more just no more just no more just no more just no more just no more just no more just no more just no more just no more just no more just only dreams now

>poor man's tory spelling

JFMSU

KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>JUST himself has a wife and family
>you don't

>falling for the jew propaganda

>her actual face
Oh I'm a kekking.

why does he do this to himself?

the fuck did his hair ever do to him?

KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

AND TOGETHER WE ARE!

The world may never know.

WATCH IT GINO

my brain cannot fathom why he has that hair. are they hair plugs gone wrong? why does he lather it with gel and comb it forward? looks terrible.

>the fuck did his hair ever do to him
It went bald. He's got a shitty hair transplant. Also silicone ninja turtle abs.

I think its a combination of his head structure, hair thickness, and a sordid combination of style blindness and poor idea of self-grooming. Also every aspect of his life otherwise appears to be highly successful so he has no cause to go back to the mirror and wonder if he needs to change his look.

It looks like you could combine both of them into one normal haircut. Somehow.

he revels in it, if anything

Second on the right is having an existential crisis.

that's the "style blindness" imo. Dunno if there's a term for it, but I've seen forms of 'selective blindness' in people before where they seemingly absolutely refuse to see something that's right there in front of them, and this guy appears to have it in regards to his hair.

>abs
>of silicon?
He's a dentist, and he can't afford a personal trainer?
Rich people must die.

JUSTice League

Is this the JUST LEAGUE ?

Cenk?

or just lazy

i think he might actually be dead inside

HO HO HO

he'll be fine. Just look how happy he is.

That is sad.

hey brendy, nice cap did you got it for free?

Holy fucking shit I sure as hell hope I dont look like that dead and full of selfhate

this must be a pisstake