Oh no no NO NO

oh no no NO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

headlineplanet.com/home/2018/02/26/6ix9ines-day69-pacing-20k-us-sales-50k-total-us-units/
cryptidsp00n.tumblr.com/post/171255058170/hey-so-my-art-got-traced-and-used-as-album-cover
redbubble.com/people/scribs/works/28420953-boom
cryptidsp00n.tumblr.com/links
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not really a direct copy, just the positioning and the hair really. They look pretty different generally speaking.

>It's not really a direct copy, just the positioning and the hair really. They look pretty different generally speaking.
What?
The outline of the character is exactly a direct copy, it was just traced and colored differently

For me its the hands. They should’ve flipped one of them or something

sounds like someone's talkin hot on the internet

>it's exact direct copy
>it's just different
UH

It looks inspired, not copied imo.

He's just sampling the art

no big deal

you're actually retarded user, kys

69 wins again baby

The mouth and hair are pretty much the same shape

>I can only see colors and not outlines
If you removed the colors from the two, it's the exact same fucking picture

More tumblr artists need their shit BTFO, honestly. I don't even care about that 69 faggot.

>>being this idiot
it's a copy-paste with recoloring and a few additions
the lines of the hair, hands, face, eyebrows, mouth, uper and lower teeth and the tongue is the same on both drawnings,
you must be on a incredible level of denial to not see it because no one can be that retarted to say this is just inspired on.

So you consider coloring books to be original works of art?

whatever u say broski

>Exact same hair outline
>Same pose
>Same facial expression
>Obvious tracing
>"It looks inspired"
fucking retard

given that he's part of their target market, probably

wtf the artist traced that photo and didn't even bother to give 69 the tits

It's not a copy. theres hardly any orange in the album art. Plus all those tattoos weren't there so how could it be a trace. Artists love starting controversy for publicity

retard

thats some incredible bad b8 user, try harder next time

>mfw it took a cloud rapper to reveal all the closeted tumblranias on Sup Forums
Who cares if he stole it you fucking soyboys. Get a life.

Reminder that this is him.
Reminder that all the hair dye face tattoo rappers are trust fund kids.

>a dumb ripoff of a dumb drawing
what was the fucking point

how has this guy not been shot yet he gets jumped in every city he goes to

>(You)

they're a fucking idiot if they don't sue. his label should be sweating right now. this is an easy case.

>Sampling is ok
>but this is wrong
Pick one, Sup Forums

No rules, just tools.

Sampling isn't ok

interest bump

you need to reevaluate yourself

headlineplanet.com/home/2018/02/26/6ix9ines-day69-pacing-20k-us-sales-50k-total-us-units/
>Top debut of the week
>Top 3 on the Billboard charts, probably #2 behind the Blacked Panther soundrack

Silly niggas on suicide watch

This.
>OH NO HE JACKED A DRAWING SOME WEEB SPENT A WHOLE HOUR ON!!!
As opposed to what, buying the drawing for like $100? It's not like album cover designers get a cut of the sales or some shit. He should be happy he's getting all of this free promo instead of a tiny, one time payout. Meanwhile, half of you complaining faggots steal music from artists you claim to love and support and give them nothing in return.

I can't even imagine being this edgy.

the artist can't sue. since his characters are based on adventure time
in fact that artist sells merch based on adventure time characters.
this whole thing is a waste of time

Why sould I care? She's a tumblrina

post the vid of 6ix9ine getting buttfucked

YOU FUCK

>Tumblr/Socal-style art

Can't believe I missed out on this easy money bandwagon for commissions/Patreon-income

>how to lose an expensive lawsuit: the post

>Prozac
>antipsychotic
lol

6ix9ine is garbage to the core but he's not a bad enough person to not fix this somehow. Even X is trying to turn a new leaf right now.

>fucks kids
>not a bad enough person for copyright infringement
not sure I understand your moral system

underrated post

how is it copyright infringement when the guy ripped off adventure time?

honestly why do people even care about this? honestly it doesnt fucking matter

money and/or fame

Six and X are two of the most abhorrent musicians I can think if. Six fucked a 13 year old and X beat a pregnant woman. I have no and will never have respect for either of them.

Okay Tom Brady

would you like it if someone plagiarized your artwork and gave you no compensation or recognition for it? especially if you made a living off your art.

It's understandable that it may be hard for you to symphatize with this artist when you have 0 accomplishments of your own that people can steal and profit off of.

The difference is that when you sample something you give credit to the original creator you borrowed it from. The issue here is that 6ix9ine didn't give any credit to the artist, or even mention them.

I thought they were supposed to teach kids about plagiarism, citation, and the concept of intellectual property in school?

10/10

Why did I laugh at this??

THE ARTIST RIPPED OFF ADVENTURE TIME HE ISNT INNOCNET HIMSELF
HECK HES SELLING MERCH OFF ADVENTURE TIME

Sup Forums is so fucking easy to bait, jesus christ

>if you copy and paste parts of my music is sampled
Everybody is okay

>if you copy part of my art work
wow fucking niggers jews! give me back my lands! and money! steal steal

Give me a link to the artist's platform/website and I'll tell you whether he ripped off adventure time or not.

lol that looks like a piece of shit hi-point

cryptidsp00n.tumblr.com/post/171255058170/hey-so-my-art-got-traced-and-used-as-album-cover
ITS LITERALLY FLAME PRINCESS
redbubble.com/people/scribs/works/28420953-boom
cryptidsp00n.tumblr.com/links

when an artist samples another piece, they generally have to credit the original writers/producers and pay royalties/a fee.

some IG artist took the girl's fanart, traced over it, and contacted 6ix9ine. nowhere did the girl get credit from 6ix9ine or the artist, nor did she get compensation for them blatantly tracing over her work.

This shows the soy boys from tumblr. 6ix9ines are is dope and its not like he drew it
SCUUUUUUUUM

Yeah nothing’s going to come out of this. I hear about accusations of rappers jacking people’s art about once a week these days only to never hear about it again. Plus it’s not like the target demographic cares either

Guys it's not even analogous to a sample. It's closer to an interpolation or soundalike, which require no license or permission.

Why is Sup Forums so much better at discussion than Sup Forums?

Dubs of truth

>90% of this thread is meme replies
>meanwhile they actually managed to put down several arguments regarding the legality of this on Sup Forums
I don't follow, user.

delete this

Seems scummy but legal

That's about the gayest album cover I've ever seen

Tracing is not legal, especially not without crediting the original artist, and ESPECIALLY not when using the art for something like an album.
t. artist who had to go to court over this sort of thing

I thought it was allowed if substantially different?

user, there's nothing "substantially different" there. That's literally the EXACT SAME OUTLINE, down to the tiniest details on the hair. What's legal is using reference to figure out the pose or draw something similar. /ic/ has debates over this sort of shit constantly, but tracing ≠ reference.

TEKASHI69 FROM THAT SCUM FUCKIN SQUAD NO DOORS BREAK THE WALLS SCUM GANG TILL I FALL

It’s full of librards go figure

It's a fucking Tumblr artist who does fanworks of Steven Universe who's too autistic to get an Instagram account to ask a literally who rapper that someone traced their "art" for his album. So what?

*libtards, fuck

this makes everything okay

Embarrassing

Yeah except that's called free use. She's using a pre-existing character, putting her own spin on it, drew it from scratch, and doesn't pretend to have come up with he character. Much more than can be said for our buddy 69 who literally traced every detail of her drawing.

He is such a nigger that he even the stole the art cover

Anyone know who did the cover on this shit?

>Much more than can be said for our buddy 69 who literally traced every detail of her drawing.
69 didnt make the drawing...

>simply pretending to be retarded

Shut the fuck up you socially disconnected autismo, ANY creator would and should react this way to having their work stolen.

Based Daniel doesn't give a fuck about what tumblrinas have to say

Damn thats a good reply.

>Not mentioning the obvious copy of Candy Kingdom taken from a background
He's fucked either way
CN wouldn't want to associate themselves with a fucking degenerate
I mean CN (as Adult Swim) meddled with rap with MF Doom before

Lil Jon 2.0 rekt 5eva lmaoooooooooooooooooo

delet

you cannot possibly come up with b8 this good