>He is not hoarding his merchandise so in 10 years their value will skyrocket
>He does not have a signed copy of Mold Boy from Mold Boy himself

Lol at ur lyfe

go back to bed alex. the sun is out.

GIVE IT TO ME

moldboy.bandcamp.com/

there you go ;)

i forgot this

This is not good, the stuff you posted last time was better.

LITTLE

whenever my girlfriend sees the name a new track he uploads she gets super anxious and wants to send him an email telling him not to do it.

why would she get super anxious user?

VICEROY

RAPIST

She's convinced he's going to kill himself any day now because I told her he's going to kill himself any day now

youtube.com/watch?v=HnNg58ywQG8
I'm noticing too that he's deleted some uploads that had pretty edgy titles

I would like to address an incident that occurred in 2008 between an individual and myself, who will remain anonymous for their own safety and comfort. In the last year, I have come to understand the sexual encounter I had with this person was non consensual and constituted assault. At the time, I had thought that my actions were consensual and now understand that this was not the case. This encounter did not meet the criteria for getting consent. I abused this person, and I have not held myself accountable for this.

I want to further express how completely sorry I am to this person for any shame, humiliation, or social isolation that they have experienced following my actions.
In part, I have been shielded and protected from accountability or consequence by a community and a culture, that has prioritized my narrative over hers for years.
I am learning how my actions and negligence have traumatized this person and I would like to express how deeply, deeply sorry I am to them once again.
I hope that being publicly accountable will relieve the survivor of some of the trauma they have faced due to my actions. I would like to take any and all steps necessary to help facilitate their recovery process and needs for moving forward Several weeks ago, I made the choice to cancel all of my upcoming shows and agreed with my label to halt my album release I have taken a step back from any creative pursuits to start putting my energy into seeking counseling and attending consent training

Being ignorant of consent is no excuse, and I would like to thank the people in my community and elsewhere for providing resources about this

This is necessary and overdue I want others facing similar experiences to understand the importance of holding themselves accountable for their actions and begin educating themselves Most importantly, I hope the person that I hurt can begin to heal and that we can collectively start believing survivors and addressing similar accusations very seriously

what did he meme by this?

That's a fucking broken man right there

I think the ones he uploads late at night and deletes are ones that are from his new album. The other stuff are his mold boy/unfinished songs.

so did he actually do it or what? I'm no r9k incel but it kinda sounds like the girl pulled a technicality

kek

Fuck dude. You should've seen his twitter posts after his break-up. That was some of the saddest shit ever. Luckily, he is posting back again on instagram, and still has good relations with his drummer.

Also his new album is by no means a game-changer but its a solid listen-through. Sucks it never will see the light of day. Do Captured Tracks own all of his shit or what?

little dick white bois can't compete with the BBC
so they need to rape to get any

No I did and that whole bullying bit made me need a fucking drink jesus christ. I'm gonna give it a spin rn, I would assume so if he has to upload his own music to youtube in secret in the middle of the night. It really is a depressing situation. I'm glad at least he seems to be doing better. Still can't believe all of this seems to stem from some high school party type technicality

Dont remind me of that. Yea its pretty good. Wouldve like to see where he his future stuff but oh well.

For anybody that does not have his newest album.
youtube.com/watch?v=72mI1wLM3lE&t=57s

LITERALLY the worst one to come out from mac and friends
walter tv is better than his boring trash

Worse than homeshake really?
And waltertv is pretty decent desu

I'm so bored of this syle

thats why pete blew up and alex didnt. pete was actually trying to innovate his music while alex was playing the same shit everyone else is.

>pretty good
the ABSOLUTE STATE of Sup Forums 2018

>complaining about the absolute state of Sup Forums while calling a soundcloud wigga jdilla wannabe innovative

wew

>implying that I said I liked his music
>reading comprehension

the wew is you lad

Yes worse than homeshake. Walter Tv is unlistenable. I can't stand it for more than five minutes.

I think this might be more your speed
youtube.com/watch?v=yz7Cn3pHibo

>calling a musician by their first name and in association with the word innovative doesn't imply liking their music

still you

I thought he hung himself

>still making implications
nope

nice

only heard of this disgusting spic through mu. figures teenagers would like alex calder. shit taste up in here.

wow what big loss to the world of art...

You mean go back to the pit.

Isn't there a grimes thread you should be posting

Is it smart to sleep with fans in this fay and age. How about if your music appeals to the art-core girls? Please Sup Forums I just want to know if I can smash pussy or not.

Not worth it.

Fun is no longer allowed. Stay away from these girls. They can change consent at any given moment and from then on you are a rapist.

Let them rape you.

sup virgins

t. soy

I personally know people who know Mac Demarco and Alex Calder both. I have dirt on Mac that would ruin his career if it really took off, but the record execs already know about it.

I'll tell the story on the chance that someone can prove to me that either Mac or Alex are leftists. Go.

They're leafs

Mac's girlfriend is a writer and feminist, which makes mac leftist by default

>leftist
>bad
Hang yourself aut right

This shit is ridiculously stupid, he had consensual sex and the girl later regretted it and the dude had to stoop as low as to write an apology like this, this Weinstein effect is fucking strange, it's like with the dude from pinegrove having to apologise for fucking fans and thinking about fucking fans

What is this world? You look at Bowie, Zeppelin and the stones, they probably had sex with underage girls non-consenting, but they couldn't give a fuck