People keep citing him being a media distraction is partly why he isn't on a team

People keep citing him being a media distraction is partly why he isn't on a team.

So, why can't the media do him a favor and ignore it if he does get signed? The same media that claims to care about his plight is also partially to blame for said plight.

>the media is insufferable

>media doing anything correctly
>in 2017

Kaep is just a vessel for other peoples' politics or ethnic animus.

If you speak about him solely as a football player then there's no point in speaking about him at all

because the media is only out for clicks. or "taps" as you millennials probably call it.

>tfw stopped watching ESPN
>mfw I haven't heard Krapondick's name since

He unironically should be signed to a team at least as a backup

the media likes having easy things to write about, easier than actually covering the sport

>team signs Kaep
>WHY ISN'T HE STARTING
>LOOK THE STARTER THREW A PICK START KAEP
>IS THE OWNER RACIST?
>IS THE OWNER WOKE?
>TAKE A LOOK AT _____ KAEP JERSEY SALES
>HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT HAVING HIM AS A TEAMMATE?
>WHY IS HIS CONTRACT SO SMALL?
>IS THIS A REFERENDUM ON THE NATION?

I think they they just want to write about politics now.

>mass-media having any dignity or tact

lol

politics ARE sports

The structure of the republican primary certainly made it a sport

It's low-hanging fruit. Sport journalism especially currently is the lowest of the low, somewhere above entertainment reporter. So now you have pundits who flunked out of school cut out of the Hot Take journalism mold, or people are outsiders and don't even care about sport, often coming up through running a blog with no journalistic morals or ethics, penning charged thinkpieces intended not merely to provoke, but to get an angry reaction for the sake of clicks and retweets. Many of these people don't even care about Kaepernick and his cause, they're merely riding a wave and want attention for themselves.

He wanted his publicity

now he's got it. Oh, he's got it

Perfect ending to his story. Actually, getting robbed and shot by a black guy would make it better

>yfw da bears sign the superb scowl
>mfw we need a QB this badly

Because the media circus is too fun and profitable.

The Dem primary was more akin to the Juventus scandal with how Hilldawg conspired with the DNC to fuck over Bernie.

>sign the superb scowl

pffbfffpff

this

he valued fame more than his sports career and he got what he wanted

For some reason

no one seems to remember the RNC sabotaged Trump as well because they didn't think he would win either.

>why doesnt the media just stop doing the most profitable option!!

wow, really makes the conservacuck think

We just can't ignore him.
No matter how much people diss on him, every Manchester United manager has needed him, relied on him.

Marouane Fellaini
Because he's the hero ManUnited deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight

A more annoying fanbase than Tebow's.

I remember every time the Jests announced something, the only things you'd see or hear about is "START TEBOW" "MUH TEBOW" "I'VE BEEN A JEST FAN FOR x YEARS AND I THINK TEBOW IS THE GREATEST THING SINCE NAMATH"