Non-wh*Tes of the world unite

non-wh*Tes of the world unite
We should kill wh*Tes

Hear ya!

North African is white.

But we non-whites hate eachother, we could never unite.

fuck off
We could unite

>mfw wh*Teoid maggots still roam the same earth as me

REMINDER reminder
insensitivity towards wh*Te women is very tolerable and acceptable as they are not even human in the first place

turks aren't whi-

reminder

I've literally seen this same Turkroach on Sup Forums. I can tell it's him cause he always writes "Wh*Tes" with a capital T.

Post art my fellow brothas of color

You wanna start shit again? Do you remember what happened the last time white people didn't care about other races feelings

If you check your mother's bedroom you can also see me in there.

kek. Jorge BTFO

This is how the world will look in 2045, after the Wh*Te reich is defeated by the non-wh*Te alliance.
Note: meds aren't wh*Te

Depends. Do you acknowledge that Southern Euros are wh*Te?

>Invent some toys that shoot small metal balls
>"WE WUZ STRONK WARRIORZ AN SHEIEET"

>Can't even invent a toy that shoots small metal balls
>Thinks they are hot shit

>entire fucking continent is a trainwreck of civil wars and people dying of hunger
>only semi-successful countries are the ones who were run by whites

I-I'm a quarter non-white, c-can I join?

Also seen him on /his/, Sup Forums, and /bant/

do you think there is only 1 turk using "wh*Tes"? it's turkish meme "it" means stray dog. using capital t makes "it" more visible.

I will die as a happy man knowing the fact that wh*Tes will genocided in this century

What happened to kirinorway?

Mamma mia Mamma mia Roachy is back at it again. It has been a while since your last attempt on my islands eh?

stop roleplaying as wh*Te.

Actually I've seen a lot of non-Turkish flags that started to copycat the wh*Te meme.

We will never join you Roachy, you'll have to kill us.

my apologies on behalf of this turk

house nigger

and remember to ignore him so he stops

Austrian and German flags?

Not only, but Italian and Mexican flags too.

We all use it. All non-wh*Tes love Turkish memes and posters and we all enjoy their brilliant threads

what the point of the capital T?

read

I'm an early adopter of memes, you wh*Te subhuman

All wh*Te "men" should embrace their inner sissy cucks and bow to their superior BLACK masters. Their place is down on their knees in girly clothes, sucking the beautiful BLACK balls of their masters while their women get fucked and enslaved by huge BLACK cocks. wh*Te women are the sex slaves and breeding bitches of BLACK men, and wh*Te sissies are the worshipers and secondary fucktoys for their masters.

Let go of all of your masculinity and embrace your femininity. Wear high-heels and the girliest clothes you can buy, wear makeup and paint your nails, shave your body hair completely, take hormones and become a beautiful sissy girl, lock your pathetic wh*Te cocks in chastity cages, and get on your knees where you belong. Your women belong to BLACK men, and they know it; now you just need to embrace your enslavement as well and become their sissy bitches.

You will be cucks. You will be sissies. You will be slaves. You'll learn to love sucking cocks, getting fucked in the ass, and cleaning the seed of your masters from the well-fucked pussies of wh*Te women. You will never fuck another woman again because you will become a sissy woman. Your life will be devoted to serving your BLACK masters and being their slaves. You belong on the absolute bottom, below BLACK men, below wh*Te women, the absolute bottom is the only fitting place for wh*Te sissy cucks.

If you are a wh*Te sissy cuck, share your love for your BLACK masters ITT and tell us how much you want to serve them and let them claim the women that are rightfully theirs. Tell us how much you love being cucked and turned into sissies, and how your pathetic cocks deserve to be locked in chastity rather than fucking women.

BLACK cocks own wh*Te women. BLACK cocks own wh*Te sissies. Obey your masters.

I need a nubian god to dominate me (sexually)

You Mexicans are still half wh*Te.

>spen is wh*Te
>implying I'm not 100% purepecha

By that logic does that mean we're also half Chinese? Kek

my fellow Sup Forumsellectuals, What can we do about wh*Tes roleplaying as an non-wh*Te person? They realized that their race is inferior and subhuman compared to other races and they start to LARP as a non-Wh*Te (as none wants to be a wh*Te subhuman). The biggest example of this is Japanese flag, %99.9 of them are cringy wh*Teoid subhumans LARPing as a Japanese all the time. We must do something to end this.

Just ask for hand pics

Good idea my non-wh*Te spaniard and Aztec friend.

>spaniard

>azt*c
There's hundreds of ethnic groups here
WE WUZNT

but with killing whites that will make our behaviour similar to them
I prefer to ignore whites and wait for their extintion

faggot, kill yourself