What to do and see in Oslo

What to do and see in Oslo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHwjRkS7YA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the train station on your way to superior Bergen

Shittiest «city» ive ever been to, go hiking in the mountains

True dat. Most based and nicest people in northern europe lives in Bergen.

Ok, so what to do in Bergen?

idk 2bh, it's just a thing I have noticed people say, that peope in Bergen are nice and "down to earth"

ask on reddit oslo or reddit bergen they probably knows more there

Oslo is shit but so is Bergen. Oslo has the Viking ship museum, Munch museum, and an open-air architecture museum thing (there's a nice one in Lillehammer as well)

if you didn't rent a car to see the countryside in Norway you've already fucked up, though

Enjoy the view. Visit Ulriken and Floyen

I live in Oslo and I couldn't even tell you. Stay inside and lock your door, don't let the nig nogs bite.

fishing

Is it really so bad? Why is Oslo such a bad city compared to Stockholm or Copenhagen?

There isn't a whole lot to do, the place felt a bit industrial to me

I walked through Gronland at night and only saw east African manlets. Oslo doesn't feel dangerous in the least

Go to the kon tiki or vikang museum to get some sense of culture. Visit the fjords and those whacky stone formations, stay away from Oslo its ugly and half of it is filled with either manlet africans and the other half filled with pompous rich cunts

Are there particular places in Oslo or Bergen where the young people usually meet each other, where you can feel the "urban culture"?
e.g. in Rome there's Piazza del Popolo which is a gathering place for hipsters and teenagers.

bumping this

Feels bad reading this thread. About to be there in 2 days.

what exactly did you expect from the most boring country on the earth??? really

Bergen is the "music city", lots of artists are from there such as: Aurora, kygo, Alan walker, Sigrid etc. Don't know where the "music people" hang out tho

So in short, Norway is all about hiking and nature rather than city life, isn't it?

of course there is city life but only normies have tips about the normie lifestyle

yes

and the "nature" is fucking awesome. not the plant life and such but the fjords. you have to see them before you expire

Oh here comes Estonia offering his "input" as per usual

i didn't post on int when your mum got her jamal input as per usual so give it a rest now will you

>it's another episode of
the shithole E*tonia talks about other cunts as boring

>he resorts to juvenile insults about black men
You've got an obsession don't you Estonia? An obsession with black men.

It's only 60% Norwegian

There are no nig nogs in Norway. Please don't disturb my fantasy of Norway being a rich 100% white heaven on earth thank you.

your country is so boring the snails commit seppuku once they realize sweden is so far away

I bet you're the kind of person who claims Estonia is Nordic aren't you

you lost your bet

>implying your post was any better

he was just contributing to the discussion and you come with that random ass comment

"Enjoy"Norway's equivalent of Scanian.

they hang out in Auroras house ofc. its a crackhouse of music kek youtube.com/watch?v=nHwjRkS7YA8

Prove it

Ah one non country coming to defend another, countrylets gotta stick together I guess

Go home turd face. You belong in Africa not Italy.
You are wearing horns and you dont even know it.

alri