ITT: Great albums with very underwhelming ends

ITT: Great albums with very underwhelming ends.

fantastic album

This would be the greatest album of all time if it had a quality closing track

Its not bad, just abrupt

Waters of Nazareth and One Minute to Midnight were great tracks, but yeah everything before those two and after Phantom II are hot garbage.

>Stress and DVNO
>hot garbage
Sorry bud, try again. Valentine and The Party are boring, I'll give you that.

If anything, it ends way too early.

Newjack was pretty bland for my tastes as well, but other than that it was a solid album

I feel like the last track is the music that plays while you "Please exit the ride" after a rollercoaster ends at Disneyland or something like that.

>not like The Party

?how?

i can understand if you dont like the album, but Cop Shoot Cop is pretty explosive

Stress is the shit tho

I truly believe that Flood should have ended on "They Might Be Giants". I mean, it's literally named after the band. The last song, "Road Movie to Berlin" is boring and doesn't fit as well as the end song.

Following Waters of Nazareth with anything but a laid back closer would have been a mistake.

Why do you guys keep shilling this album? Very annoying.

hi newfag

>hurr durr stop posting what i don't like
fuck off

Literally everyone agrees that Seigfried should have been the last song, right?

fuck off you dumb cunt it was released in 2007 you can't "shill" for it.

Forgot pic!

Nah, Futura Free is a fantastic closer to the album, the final music part of that song is peak frank

Congratulations
Would be amazing if it ended on the title track, but instead they have that awful reading of the track listing thing which would have actually worked really well at the beginning but just ruins the mood when put after the whole experience you just had with the album.

Stress is fucking killer, as are almost all the tracks. The Party is bad but the live version is pretty great.

i think everyone stops at Hi Speed Boats

If you consider everything after the first track 'the end', then I agree.