Le over acting woman

le over acting woman

>she will never be your mom
That's fine, I didn't want to like existence anyways...

That is exactly how mothers act when their child is missing though.

Instead of chasing that anorexic huge jaw bitch, that young Norman Reedus should've smothered his mommy with cuddles and kisses

She started at a 10/10 though. Need to build into that a little. She had nowhere to go.

Winona kinda looks like my mom with that Stranger Things haircut

Shut up, Jay.

with that haircut she looks like most of mothers
it's like a starter pack to becoming a mum

Tak that back

giving birth is a hell of a drug

face and features are very similar too tho

do you find your mum sexually attractive?

I like really skinny girls.

God she's so ugly. Literally a skeleton. She was so fucking uncomftorable to look at. Like a goddamn alien

Is that gothfu from Breakfast Club?

Am I the only one who thinks she looks really sexy here?

>le copy everything from other sci fi movies and call it new

She's perfect

>DUDE WE WERE GONNA MAKE STEPHEN KINGS IT BEFORE WE MADE DIS SHOW

>proceeds to have none of the edginess of any Stephen King novel.

I was massively let down watching this show. It wasn't scary and it wasn't thrilling.

Winona is CUTE.
CUUUUUUUUTTTTTTEEEE.

>a woman would actually care
Bluepilled af

moar from her in this show please you glorious bastard

I wish I existed in the 'Stranger Things' universe. I would have protected her smile.

>I wish I existed in the 'Stranger Things' universe.
I'd love nothing more than to be her older son just for her. Fuck, would that mean I would've chased that disgusting whore skellie over Based Winona?

As awesome as incest sounds, it just isn't feasible. You would have gone for the spooky skellington, and then chad would have cucked you.
I would like to be a 40yo chad character that can satisfy Winona's needs. I would also stay away from the other main characters to avoid the monster shit. Just dick Winona and enjoy life.

her acting was fine, mothers who give a shit about their kids turn ape shit when they think their kids are missing and in danger. my mother turned into a screaming mess when my brother went missing, turned out the little turd decided to run away to California on a random whim and my mom calmed down considerably when he called her a week later.