What does the kid listen to?

What does the kid listen to?

KMFDM

Death Grips

Is it bad that I think this kid is the man? Switch the genders and I think it would be disgusting and predatory but when a young kid fucks a hot women teacher, I don't think that's so bad. Maybe because I see sex as an achievement for males and not for women?

>you will never be him

The sound of his teacher moaning as he fucks her

So why did they post a sort of sexy bikini photo of her instead of a mugshot or something though? Seems odd to me.

this isn't Sup Forums, these threads don't work here

As long as you recognize that it isn't bad, but I guarantee you this kid will feel really out of place amongst his peers and have really fucked up trouble with healthy intimacy if he isn't already feeling shitty.

Yeah I wonder where this leaves the kid at with girls his age, if they think he's fuckmaster or strange for fuckin their teacher

NICE

Well, girls mature faster than boys, so they probably think he must be very mature to have sex with a teacher.

Is that because she pursued a relationship with him, or because of the way society reacted to that?

I truly hope you kill yourself someday

because she's a tight little succubus

This.

Had this been a 16 y/o, this could've maybe pass off as just a "badass chad" or something. But a kid? Fucked up. Hope she gets locked up for a long time.

what the fuck is the difference between a 14 year old and a 16 year old

Waaaait. Just saw the headline says she's a middle school teacher, but the dude she fucked was a teen. Teen is more ok, but could still be bad.

Also, fucking hell clickbait is such fucking cancer.

14 is when boys lie about having sex, 16 is when everyone except me actually has sex

Straight shota is the thinking man's fetish.

They behave different on sexual themes. More noticeable on women than men, tho.

Still, but I'd even venture to go ahead and say that being 14 is in the range of maaaaaaaaaaybe it's ok? I saw the headline and thought she fucked a middle school kid, ie, a 12 year old or something.

My man

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

Didn't some boys in noble families in the 19th century have wank nannies that gave them sexual advice for their adulthood?

It's bad because she has a much more solid understanding of the sexual power dynamics and could use her position as an adult to make him more likely to think he wants to fuck her. Strictly speaking, if he's like 16+, I don't know if that should really be a crime, but it's a shitty manipulative thing to do.

I guarantee that kid felt great about what they did until the adults in his life told him to feel bad about it

nice get

Based trips

I agree with this, but I really don't think it's the "they're not fully understanding what's going on" that fucks them up, because everything kids do, they do it without fully understanding it.

Like, if a child goes to the doctor for a visit and gets touched in incomprehensible ways and is made to do weird things, it doesn't mean that he'll be messed up for life from it just because he didn't understand what was going on.

Bump

This.