Now that the dust has settled, was it a party?

Now that the dust has settled, was it a party?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UtZnRZAm-h4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

party

NOUN

a social gathering of invited guests, typically involving eating, drinking, and entertainment:
"an engagement party"
synonyms: social gathering · gathering · social occasion ·

a formally constituted political group that contests elections and attempts to form or take part in a government:
"draft the party's election manifesto"
synonyms: faction · political party · group · grouping · side · alliance ·

a person or people forming one side in an agreement or dispute:

>a person or people forming one side in a dispute
technically the invading army is a party

Were the Jitari invited?

Was the portal open?

Not sure what is more pathetic. Black Widow with gun or Hawkeye with bow.

It depends on who the host of the party was, and that would be Loki who opened the portal.

Hawkeye and Black Widow look so ridiculous being in this fight. (And to a lesser extent, Cap too)

>Cap's suit

I can't believe I paid to see this shit

Black Widow, at least Hawkeye mildly irritates Loki.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UtZnRZAm-h4

it's kind of annoying how Black Widow's primary use for the team is social skills and espionage but then every movie ends in a big battle where she doesn't have an actual role but kind of has to be there. You'd think they could come up with something only she could do

Why don't they make it that they do a frontal assault on a fortress then have sneak by to disable highly damaging defenses?

Yes, something only she can do.

Thanos: "You fool. No man can kill me. Die now."
Black Widow: "I am no man."
*kills Thanos*

>"You fool. No man can kill me. Die now."
>"I am no no man. I am Iron Man"
*AC/DC starts playing*

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

they already kind of did that joke with Loki's scepter not being able to touch Tony's heart

Coulson deserved to die just for designing that thing.

I don't see how it was a party desu.

The guy with a bow had a higher kill count in that battle than the fag with the shield. Thus was of more use. Get rekt

If you wanna be even more specific, The Avengers are the uninvited, as Loki created the social gathering and invited the Jhitari.

In the movie, maybe.
In a realistic scenario, his kill count wouldn't have been higher than 10 or whatever the number of arrows he carries is.

but you cannot invite people to a place that is not your own or some kind of business accepting guests. Avengers were hosts and they never invited either

Wasn't this a multimillion production?
Why does it look so fucking cheap?

Marvel literally gives no fucks, people will watch this shit anyways so why even bother

Nah, I believe it really was more of a disco.