Why Natalie Didn't Wanna Do Romeo and Juliet (1996)

youtube.com/watch?v=lvtWalmjqRM
This was a mistake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FpkwCKkA4do
youtu.be/OYVlZK8eE-Q?t=5m5s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So pure aryan waifu clare danes could get the role

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Hershlag will always be my little jewliet

She's fucking adorable.

Sooner or later the Hershlag Poster is going to come.

I don't mind him desu.

same on both desu

>that look on the interviewers face

What does hershlag actually mean? Is it german?

Most Jewish names do seem to be German. I keked after looking it up on Google Translate. It means producer.

do you guys think that the age difference 13 and 21 is too big? leo looked really young but the public probably didn't care about that
>inb4 "where do you think you are"

>What does hershlag actually mean?
it means 'heartbeat' in Yiddish/German.

And why do we call Portman that?

because it was her real last name before she changed it

>tfw the interviewer is turtley enough for the turtle club

That's her original name and it sounds cute, especially if you pronounce the lag part like the lag in jetlag, instead of "lahg."

how are you pronouncing jetlag family?

Best cunny of all time, lads.

white males in hollywood so racist they make minority females change their names to sound white to get a career

Lag. Like gag with a L.

lag, like fag?

Portman is her paternal grandmother's maiden name. She used it because it was both more Anglo-sounding, and also allowed her real life be seperated from her hollywood fame.

It could have been made but the difference is noticeable

I also have that pic saved

who gives a fuck about that gay ass movie

Now that I keep thinking about it, it would have been ideal to have them both. Leo IS cute

it's incredible how beautiful she is.
I mean what woman even comes close to that ?

Nobody

My computer science professor looks a bit like her and the whole class is full of people who look like Star Wars fans.
myself included, though I try to be presentable.

Thank god her feet aren't perfect, otherwise it would be plain unfair towards all other women.

>that hhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg at 0:07

oh my god I came

jesus. has she ever looked better than in that video? my god.

once i found out she went to public school in LI i tried to convince my parents to move there so i could court her. my friend got to go to harvard with her. lucky bastard.

post pic

fug that's some prime Natpo right there

if you were a nazi officer in auschtwitz and 15 year old natalie got sent to you what would you do? keep in mind they executed almost all women and children immediately (assuming you're not a Sup Forumstard who believes the holocaust never happened)

I'd try to kill hitler without being seduced by his eyes

>she's 13
>Leo's 21
How the fuck did she even get offered the part? Did they just lie about how old she was in the Audition? I thought The Neon Demon made that shit up.

keep her in my quarters and treat her like a princess

do my job of course

someone post the tits of the Juliet

In Shakespeare's time 13 year old girls were getting the dick and it didn't do them any harm.

save her and hope she falls in love with me

To be fair she was a rather old looking 13 yo. And 21 yo Leo looked like a kid.

semen demon

why do they have to age -_-

Juliet was 13 in the play and Romeo was 16, you uncultured swine

I mean, she is my prisoner so I could do what ever I wanted with her.
Most likely I would have taken her to the cinema or pool, or a walk in the park, there was a lot of activities that jews could do in the camp.

the actress that played her in the 1960s version was 15 or 16 when they shot the film IIRC and she even did a topless scene (with amazing breasts)

they don't looked that far apart in age desu
see

So? It's not like they planned on casting a 16 year old boy. Why the fuck did they offer her the part unless she lied about her age.

she didn't lied about her age, they wanted to do a screen test and decided that she looked too young

not only do they deny it but they want it to happen again

I'd keep her safe from the allied bombs that killed 99% of prisoners in the camps

Olivia Hussey, mein negro, and yes, her tits were spectacular.

this was for you

I watched a recent documentary about a woman who talent scouts in Ukraine for models aimed at the Japanese market - she said 13 is what they look for.

ethics ain't nothin' but a thang in japan though

Shakespeare was a antisemite.

After reading The Rape of Nanking last month, I'd say this opinion is quite accurate.

i thought beer wasnt kosher

what am i looking at here

hershlag

What documentary? Girl Model?

youtube.com/watch?v=FpkwCKkA4do

Yep - that one. Was actually quite good, although quite depressing.

>be poor rural Russian girl
>be stuck in Japan not knowing the language

How did a black get into russia?

by having a british accent

Absolutely

She was way to fucking hot to play Mary in Jesus of Nazareth. It was supposed to be a holy scene where she talks to the angel telling her she's going to give birth to Jesus but all i wanted to do was fuck her brains out!

youtu.be/OYVlZK8eE-Q?t=5m5s

Kek, found the juden.

we have them around, most just go to MSU and stick to themselves they would never chimp out like they would in USA for example. We have the muslims for that

I had no idea there were muslims in Russia.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Russia

to the tune of 14%. But they aren't what you imagine, most would look asian/chinese to you (no beards, women aren't covered, etc.)