Is he still /our guy/ after he voted for Hillary and shilled against Trump?

is he still /our guy/ after he voted for Hillary and shilled against Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2009/09/over-100-in-film-community-sign-polanski-petition-55821/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would he still be /our guy/ after he voted for Hillary and shilled against Trump?

yes, because this is not Sup Forums.
If we had to boycott every lefties in the business and only watched every movie which precisely adhere to the Sup Forums view, we wouldnt watch anything

Why would he still be /our guy/ after he voted for Hillary and shilled against Trump?

is there evidence he voted for Hillary and shilled against Trump?

/our x/ is propaganda posting

I unironically cannot stand any actor or director who has openly admitted to being a fucking leftist piece of shit.

Me and Malick against the world 2bh

no

You do know he has to play the game. Look at what happened to Mel Gibson for being redpilled despite Hollywood supporting Polanski, a child rapist.

Here's a list of some of those who support him indiewire.com/2009/09/over-100-in-film-community-sign-polanski-petition-55821/

I don't blame the goose for playing along.

He could still be our guy after that, if he hadn't said that stuff about women being better than men.

leafs gonna leaf

I would assume he was talking about his own wife

secretly voted for trump

Is Sup Forums a right wing board?

Yes because only retards would like/dislike actors for their political stance.
Also half this board are not Americans, you wouldn't believe how little we care about who you choose to fuck your country up.

>only person on our side in hollywood is a fucking hack

He never did either of those things.
Bur Ryan hasn't talked a lot about his political views. I'm sure he's a lefty but he doesn't talk about it.

No but the handful of pol-reddit crossposters sperg enough on here to make it seem that way

and most true appreciators of kino are in europe so...

>shit talking malick
Truly this board has succumbed to reddit

You mean pol-reddit(left winged)-tumblr.

>Ryan Gosling Thinks ‘Women Are Better Than Men’
>And although he’s not a U.S. citizen, Gosling still had something to say about the race for the White House: “I think it needs a woman’s touch.”

A FUCKING LEAF

there was a thread yesterday about him being a fucking loser in school and therefore /ourguy/.
however, if being /ourguy/ means being a fucking loser, he is not.

european cinema is so shit not even europeans watch it

his shilling against trump is what makes him /our guy/

>Ryan Gosling Thinks ‘Women Are Better Than Men’
nothing wrong with this. only fags think otherwise.

Is he even a U.S. citizen? Can Gosling even vote?
I bet he voted for Trudeau though. fucker.

> i-it's like four people from MUH POLEEE

You're delusional. I've been here for nearly a decade and this board has always had a deep hatred for snobby hollywood leftists.