Artist traces over another art work without permission

>Artist traces over another art work without permission
>"This is plagiarism"
>Writer steels lines from a book without permission
>"This is plagiarism"
>Artist samples without permission
>"muh it's ok becuz it stil good

Does this prove Music might be the lowest art form?

Rap isn't music

ARE YOU RETARDED?

ANDY WARHOL CAN PAINT THE VISAGE OF ENTIRE CAMPBELL'S SOUP CANS AND BRILLO BOXES BUT SOME ONE CAN'T SAMPLE 4 SECONDS OF A SONG?

FUCK YOU UP YOUR ASS WITH A FUCKING ICE PICK YOU TWEEN TRUST FUND YUPSTER PRICK

this

this

i dont think you even know what those insults mean

But it's not, it's illegal and almost any case that gets taken to court for this ends up with massive payout for the suing party, the only exceptions being samples so miniscule as to be essentially redundant.

When sampling you have to obtain permission and often pay the copyright holder if it's any sort of commercially successful release (assuming it's not something too old for copyright or obscure enough that no one hits you up about it).

Also there are analogues to sampling in pretty much all art forms as this dude is saying

So yeah. Just delete this thread matey you are a fucking retard :)

Samples are fine as long as they have the permission of the owner and credit is given. Same with literally any intellectual property.

If you're specifically on about the part where people say "it's ok becuz stil good" let me put it this way: you can still enjoy an album/song even though the artist used unethical means to create it, doesn't make what they did any less wrong, it's just about separating the artist from the artwork. And this isn't limited to music either, think, for example, the pyramids where are considered a great wonder of the world, but were likely built on the backs of slaves. People who love the pyramids don't exactly support slavery, but they can still enjoy the wonder for what it is.

You sounds like a fucking retard.

I DO KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN AND FUCK YOU VERY MUCH CUNT

YOU ARE A FUCKING DUMB AS DOGSHIT YUPSTER LOG THE FUCK OFF FOREVER
---
KILL YOURSELVES THE BOTH OF YOU AND FUCK YOUR PARENTS

fpbp

>IMAGINE TRYING TO BE FUNNY BY TYPING SOMETHING PURPOSEFULLY WRONG LIKE 'YOU SOUNDS LIKE'... TWEEN YUPSTER FUCKFACE

WHY DON'T YOU JERK HIM OFF YOU FUCKING REPRESSED MANBOY FAG LOOKING FOR VALIDATION FOR YOUR CULTURELESS AND WORTHLESS OPINIONS.

>Trying to argue with trips

ZERO FUCKS ABOUT YOUR BULLSHIT DIVINATION

FUCK YOUR MOTHER

>FUCK YOUR MOTHER
God I wish I could

>guy wants to fuck his own mother?

lol loser

nou

fuckin GOTTEM DUDE

You have to get permission to use the samples, otherwise you will get your ass sued