ITT post albums you dont get the hype of

ITT post albums you dont get the hype of
This bored me to tears. What separates this from some fucking yanni sounds of the rainforest thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ofz-pDlsCyE
youtube.com/watch?v=eyKdWlJa4KQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mistakingly listened to this before the live show album, which is actually good.

The fuck you listen to then faggot?

It's pretty and tranquil. Sometimes that's all you need. Also still retains some dub elements of their earlier stuff.
IMO any Death album is pretty lackluster with the exception of their earlier traditional work. Technical Death just bores me desu. I'd rather listen to Atheist or Timeghoul or something.

>What separates this from some fucking yanni sounds of the rainforest thing?
What?

itaots is mediocre. singing saw is cool ig

listen to 98.12.28 version its a lot better

t. ADD faggot

>This bored me to tears
You don't have a soul

You might have a mental deficiency, get that checked out

long season's great, but the live version of this is the most carthartic piece of music ive ever heard

t. soy weebs

Didn't think much of it when I first looked up the album. Then one day it all just clicked, I downloaded it and listened three times in a row.

weebs

its 6/10 at best

t. weeblord

>yume no nakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sasuga, 98.12.28-on-vinyl-fag

youtube.com/watch?v=Ofz-pDlsCyE
that feel when

Cds or did you get the rock festival box set?

It's simultaneously one of my favorite albums and an album I can only listen to maybe twice a year because so much of it feels so samey

vinyls. one is a repress and the other two are from the rock box set. also got the go go box set

he's inside a dream

I got the go go, but the rock festival is so steep, Im holding out hope they repress 98 for its 20th anniversary this year, but Im not holding my breath or anything. Im still kinda mad the 96-97 live album saw no vinyl release

that's not what "one of my favourite albums" means

Yeah, have it actually marked down in my calendar as Fishmas on 18.12.28. I'm ready to buy a plane ticket to Japan if they do another tribute concert. Would be pretty cool to have another live vinyl press of Long Season.
Ever watch 96.3.2@新宿Liquid Room? I have it on DVD and it's their most underrated live album IMO. Just didn't get any attention cause it was only released on DVD, not even cd.
youtube.com/watch?v=eyKdWlJa4KQ

I only listen to complex, experimental and different music. Music that really challenges you. Not for the simple minded. Stuff like Radiohead.

It's so boooooooring

this desu

This has hype?

It's just some Japanese reggae band I've never heard of. Haha, what the heck