This board is infested with hillbillies from Sup Forums, yelling all the time about how they hate :niggers:

This board is infested with hillbillies from Sup Forums, yelling all the time about how they hate :niggers:
Can we have a cultured discussion about non-white actors, who contributed to the cinema?

YAAAAAAAaaAS
MA GURL LESLIE SLAYS

>elba
>puh-leez don't let me fade into irrelevancy ugly white bitches

He's basically whoring out his race to extend his 15 minutes. He's a meme, or worse... just an entitled nigger.

I unironicallly want Elba to play Bond

He said he's to old for it though.

Idris Elbow is amazing Ejchowfor Nippleways is also fucking top tier. Donald Glover is a good glover, just like his dad.

>elba
>megic negroes like morgan freeman
everbody else...tumbleweave

What are you even talking about?

I've only even opened the page for Sup Forums once, but existing for 26 years has taught me that most of the time black people are smelly, loud, subhuman dirt.

"""""""""""""""non-white actors""""""""""""""""""

I was living with one black guy. He was cleaning after me, he was keeping flat in order, while I was shitposting on Sup Forums.

Most people fit that description. White trash is no better than black trash.

It's funny how nu-racists think their skin color means anything or that it's worth being proud of. They're just as insecure as black people who demand attention because of their skin color, but even more pathetic imo.

You do know that the more you whine, the more people post like that, right?

Don Cheadle is rocket science, Common is the new Denzel, Jeffrey Wright

Same thing with Sup Forums. There is nothing wrong with being racist. There's everything wrong with yelling about it everywhere.

>There's everything wrong with yelling about it everywhere.
Are you whining in response to being told whining doesn't work?

Yes.

I appreciate your honesty.

That's why those absolute human failures need to go back to the shotgun shack where no one cares about them. But Bush said.. come on out, pieces of shit and flourish you goddamn rural pieces of human fuckstain and they voted Trump like the human feces they are. They're human garbage that are just like the human garbage back in the 30s.

Thank you.

>YOU'RE LIKE LE SJWS, BUT WORSE!

kill yourself commie

>people who hate niggers are only from Sup Forums

>non-white actors, who contributed to the cinema?
They're all japanese, indonesian, korean or chinese.
All the other non-whites are not even worth mentioning.

>not mentioning russian

Lol do you not realize that every race hates niggers? Even nigs from Africa hate niggers from the US.

NO ONE likes them. It's not just a white thing. There is not a single race that doesn't hold them in contempt.

Holy shit the delusion of you fucking apes.

Not necessarily worse, but more pathetic, because they are using their skin color as a crutch to make up for their general social awkwardness and status as IRL losers.

People who actually have lives don't spend much time steeping their hurt egos in Sup Forums racial fantasy infographics. I find it funny that people don't call these posters out on their own pathetic-ness more because it's so obvious.

Here's a fun fact about Idris Elba that his fans on Sup Forums never mention: he's a cuckold.

No, seriously, his girlfriend gave birth to a kid and for a while he thought it was his kid. Then it turned out the kid wasn't his.

Ain't that some funny shit?

Neck yourself weeb

>An ape calling others apes
Nice you filthy animal

This, ALL Caucasians must be killed

It might have even happened to your father. Did you asked him yet?

It's funny that you're literally just projecting. Or wait, I mean pathetic.

>cinema

This is a kino-board.

Wny are you always trying to divide us?

You sure are butthurt about unpleasant facts, aren't you, Tyrone?

You shit humans just make me vomit. I want you to climb back into Alabama and die from uselessness. I say this as a western white Canadian who utterly fucking despise you people and I really would put a hammer spike in your chest. That's a canadian talking to you.

Am I?

>this triggers the Sup Forums
Cheech and Chong are worth mentioning for sure.
Flipping through my favorite movies I'm surprised how white they are actually. Beyond Sam Jackson in Pulp Fiction and Laurence Fishburn in the Matrix, it's a whitewash.

First of all I'm Asian-American. Second of all, I will be letting the authorities know that you're making these threats online. Not even kidding. Thanks for letting me know what country you're from.

No man, it's all there on the Sup Forums catalog. Lacking friends, all they have is each other spewing more and more racist memes to make one another laugh, until their mind gets poisoned and actually turns racist. These folks are out-and-out crying for attention.

You fucked up lol

Grow up you stupid piece of shit. What a goddamn beta ass twat. Maybe you're fucking Maori American you stupid piece of shit.

Go directly to your bitchcamp and eat the bowl of dicks they've lined up. God, you people are just human filth.

Boxer, actor, dj, this guy is pretty talented

Me too!

I get that it makes you feel better to explain things in this sort of way, but it seems to me like it would be better to be connected to reality instead. I'm not going to try to change your mind. You're clearly really invested in seeing them in a certain way.

But again, that says a lot about you. I feel sorry for people like you who are so desperate to explain things away to the point of distorting reality.

Don Cheadle is the only black actor who contributed anything in 2016. Everyone else either continued to play the stereotypes or were irrelevant

>skin colour
lol
> for their general social awkwardness and status as IRL losers.
wishful thinking and projection in one

>People who actually have lives don't spend much time steeping their hurt egos in Sup Forums racial fantasy infographics. I find it funny that people don't call these posters out on their own pathetic-ness more because it's so obvious.

but those people with lives surely spend their time countering those views on a daily basis on here..

Posting this kind of language is literally illegal in Canada, and if you think I'm joking about contacting the authorities, just wait and see. Feel free to double down in the mean time :)

Someone needs to figure out the white authorities this needs to be reported to. You asshurt idiots need to have a quorum and figure out who you need to childishly bitch to.

Let us know. Bubies need to know

I guarantee you're a massive bitch that will do nothing. And by nothing, you'll pee in your moms toilet and eat some leftover chicken and act exactly like the depressing pussy you are.

>it's a: commie uses general /pol lingo "beta" "nigger" "cuck" to make his commie argument resonate deeper with the crowd on here episode

i'm getting tired of these

Cheadle truly is god tier

>Subhuman white cumskin ape calling others apes
The delusion is strong with this one.

that movie was shit

>it's a Canadian nu-male gets kicked out of uni for hate speech on a pedo board thread
Hilarious. Shouldn't have revealed any personal info. Or at least not done both that and made violent, explicit, race-laden attacks.

Hope it was worth impressing your cool Sup Forums buddies.

I didn't realize you people are a warring subculture. This is really fucked. Why can't you just be lowlife elsewhere?

Is spiking asians illegal where you live? If so what is the reason for this law?

r/asian masculinity detected

>wishful thinking and projection in one
Not really. Sup Forums's greatest obsession is their fear of white women being impregnated by nonwhites. Or being "outbred." if you can't read between the lines and notice the huge aching sexual frustration and bitterness behind those sentiments then well you just might be a Sup Forumslock too.

ITT: Upset Reddit shits and underages

Niggers are terrible, you don't have to post on Sup Forums to realize this.

you can be outbred without anyone breeding with your women.

/pol's concerns are more about whites not breeding at all and non-whites breeding among themselves at unsustainable rates.

also, you can share the sentiments you're talking about without being sexually frustrated yourself.
it's called having specific values. not everyone is an individualist.

>Niggers
How about black people? Do you know any?

the I'm a klansman tier racist meme is pretty stale now. If you really feel this way then please go up to the nex black guy you meet and let him know. He will either dismiss you as any Le civilised white gentleman would - disproving your theory - or he will kill you proving that you are a defenceless neck beardy cuck who's opinions are worthless anyway.
I like that dude from blood diamond. I think Elba is overrated but ok. Lupita gave an amazing performance in 12 years and I can't think of anyone else more deserving of the award that year.. Kerry Washington is a bloody delight.

Can confirm, I saw a black person doing something bad in a video once.

Lol this and implying white men have historically been the ones mixing the races raping black slaves. Wuddido

Haven't* should I say

>But Bush said.. come on out, pieces of shit and flourish you goddamn rural pieces of human fuckstain
And next two elections were won by a nigger.