Huh yet its still a daily debate here on Sup Forums

huh yet its still a daily debate here on Sup Forums

Messi is younger therefore way way WAY ahead of false Ronaldo

dont forget CP7 is a tap-in artist

>no im not a fan sucking messis cock

Lmao ronaldo started at sporting. Messi at BARCELONA dumb frognigger.

show messi vs ronaldo assists too

Yet he scored less goals than Messi after he joined RM in the same span of time you gigantic dick ridder
And your disaster of NT will never ever win an Euro cup, these failures will never ever even reach the final

>messi is the heart of his team's offense and a ridiculous playmaker while scoring marginally less goals than penaldo who is constantly fed tap-ins by the best supporting cast in the world

yeah I don't see the debate either

Easy when you have more than half the spanish world cup winning team on your side when cr7 has to contend with lassana diarra and benzema you utter shitstain.

>everything is just about scoring goals xDDDDD

let's see the assist stats and also the number of 1-0 goals and the number of goals in games against a Top 5 team in La Liga

Messi > Ronaldo, I can't believe some delusional CR7 fanboys still haven't accepted this objective fact
I bet Ronaldo himself knows this deep down inside.

>Messi > Ronaldo, I can't believe some delusional CR7 fanboys still haven't accepted this objective fact

it's just contrarianism, they haven't had ammo for years

messi:195 assists for club
ronaldo:172 assists for club

Ronaldo was made the player he is today by SAF
Messi was GOAT right from the beginning

Burger reporting in. The answer is simple. Whenever there is a WebM thread, you see Messi going full Donkey Kong in a variety of ways. With Penaldo, you get this...

>the best supporting cast in the world
>There are these many shitslurpers out there who actually believe this
>x-xavi, I-iniesta, busquets, puyol pique, pedro, david villa, fabregas is utter shite!! Everyone knows modric is better than iniesta!!!!!!

this

I'm honestly amazed people use that argument.

>1 goal this year for argentina from a penalty
>0 assists
>Get's outshone by Paulinho

The GOATse everyone.

Eh, can i just agree that CR7 is great but Messi is, overall, slightly greater in pure footy terms. But in memes TSUnaldo is a fucking legend.

and of course we all know memes are the most important thing

Did you read the first part or no? Why are you so defensive even when he agrees with you? Do you enjoy being a wanker?

why are you so defensive lmao i was only joking
does it hurt you when someone doesn't dickride ronaldo 24/7?

Para mim, tem que ser o cristiano.

Switch cristiano and messi lives and cr7 would have 1000 goals by now meanwhile messi wouldnt make into the premier league

For me, its the king, cristiano

>which player is better at statpadding against pathetic spanish sides
wow how exciting

When will Sup Forums ever learn that you are not supposed to compare them, only enjoy them? They are basically even at this point. 4 CLs and 5 ballon d'ors each.

(Vos)