How come Asians refuse to watch black people in movies

But are fine with whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films_in_China
screenrant.com/hollywood-movies-made-more-money-in-china-than-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dey rayssist.

I thought only whites didn't completely love and respect blacks, and that without whites they would thrive and be loved.

???

But they do watch films with Blacks in them. Also Transformers is a big hit over there so they watch literally anything.

If we wanted to watch black people for entertainment, we'd go to the primate exhibit at the zoo.

So they don't like niggers.
What's the big deal?

What about Theatre Asians? They have to deal with black people for real.

Take a wild guess

>t. masquerading whiteboi

asians're just smaller whiteys n they keepn us down 2

They have good taste and aren't scared of jews

Niggers ain't cute nor beautiful

Because Asians know whites are the superior race no matter how much race propaganda Hollywood kikes try to push on the whole world

Whites subjected the Chinese. The Chinese are now subjecting blacks. People will watch videos of those who have conquered them, but not of those they have conquered.

Wait so do you mean that it's actually all the higher races that built civilizations that honestly can't stand blacks because they're objectively shit?

But the people on Sup Forums told me that it was only my personal lack of education and southern racism that caused me to hate blacks.

I'm a Hispanic in law school btw.

Call me white again motherfucker

Because White people dont have a monopoly on racism and never did.
White people really fucking shit the bed in the last few decades and Asians will rise as the new master race, but the fact that they like us in their movies sometimes is a good consolation prize.

wow, Sup Forums libshit invaders got seriously BTFO this time.

include me in the screencap

>But the people on Sup Forums told me

Wth you on about, ppl be raycis all over Sup Forums. dis aint rebbit, the jews can't reach us here

Asians are basically white, they're subhuman apes just like the cumskins.

When we finally rise up and kill the white pigs we'll butcher the gooks as well.

But you are White...

That would suck for you, because then you wouldn't have civilization anymore. You're literally incapable of being civilized without a stronger race guiding you.

Feel free to prove me wrong with evidence from history though LOL

Nigga I just posted my personal chopsticks (not the shitty kind you get with Chinese food) and my fucking yellow ass hand. Fuck more you want?

oh god someone post the empire of dust webem

You see, leftists have this thing called cognitive dissonance

this is the first time in my life i have sort of wanted to have kids...

KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE

Whites are the only humans asians consider human, they see everyone else especially blacks as subhuman animals.

>They have good taste
Look at what films do well in China and japan.

All of them are Chinography

>leftist
Yeah because that guy wasn't clearly race baiting by writing whiteboi

These are some of the cutest kids ive ever seen
>reverse image search
>translate the best guess thing google gives
>it translates to facial disparity society
wtf?

China is the reason we have Marvel, Star Wars and quipping.

Good fuck the west.

>Marvel and Star Wars
I thought those flopped in there

IF YOU ARE BROWN THEN YOUR RACE ISN'T "HISPANIC"

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

YOU ARE DUMB

YOU ARE STUPID

HISPANIC IS NOT A FUCKING RACE AND ANY RACE COULD BE HISPANIC

THERE"S WHITE ONES, BLACK ONES, ASIAN ONES, YOU BROWN BEANERS ARE BROWN DUE TO YOUR INDIO GENES,

YOUR RACE IS MESTIZO

MESTIZOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Triggered creole detected
How's life on the hacienda, Trujillo?

Post micro penis

>it's a ""white"" hispanic episode
Not even that guy but take this shit to Sup Forums.

The point is they really like Capeshit type of garbage over there. I know China was the only market keeping Transformers going.

Leftists race bait more than anyone.

Because they are red pilled as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY

Actually they don't bother on reading the subtitles much so they only care about explosions and other shit on foreigner movies, it's understandable. Still dunno how RO, TFA and some of the Marvel movies flopped in there, they have dumb explosions and the plot can be followed even if you don't understand the language.

Because while white countries are now recently getting cucked by mudslimes and niggers, chink countries have been cucked by whites for centuries. They are subservient to the master race.

Say goodbye to your sleeping habits then.
Worthwile, tho.
(Sometimes)

>How come Asians refuse to watch black people in movies

I don't think that's true.
Give some evidence.

They put up with the black people in those movies so they can see giant robots fight. Otherwise, they'd tell those movies to fuck off.

nobody watches "black" films outside the USA.

Ask anybody in europe if they ever even heard of red tails or any of the spike lee flicks

Because blacks are aesthetically repulsive

The 35th highest grossing movie in China and 20th in Japan are Star Wars the force awakens so they clearly do not refuse to watch them.

Why are people acting as if op spoke facts?

>it's an insecure nigger resorts to a claim of ignorance to avoid facing an unpleasant reality episode
There there just go back to class with Prof. Goldstein. He'll tell you how all your failings are due to circumstances outside your control and then you'll feel better on your way to commit whatever crime pops into your head that day

>Why are people acting as if op spoke facts?
Because I did a quick google search before spouting bullshit in this thread? It's a persistent problem that Asians think blacks are gross, and it's dealt with in countless articles if you'd bother looking.

>2017
>wanted to get cucked
eventually your little angel is gonna be sucking tyrone's dick and there's nothing you can do it about it.

there's an issue with colorism in asia (and pretty much all other countries t b h) so basically darker skin = bad or less desirable, etc

I legit can't think of any proper movies with black leads that didn't have Will Smith, Slavery or was a biopic about a real person.

If you're talking about China as well remember they have a strict limit on foreign movies so only the high budget crap with pro Chinese themes are even shown there.

>It's a someone asks for evidence for my statement so I'll call them a nigger or a stupid faggot episode

The real question is why are you so obsessed with Asians and their shit taste in movies?

Furious 7 is the third highest grossing movie in china in all time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films_in_China

screenrant.com/hollywood-movies-made-more-money-in-china-than-us/

Look at all these shit movies

Because documentaries are boring as fuck.

>exhibit
>zoo

Why are Sup Forums so retarded? ... Oh, yeah.

>zoos don't have exhibits
You better fucking be baiting.

>and there's nothing you can do it about it.

I have a 12 gauge and 500 sq miles of open land at my disposal.