Its all so tiresome

Its all so tiresome

Didn't they defend taake before?

Islamofags are the worst

i dont know about defend, but they did sponsor two of their tours before.

First Marduk, and now Taake.

i don't listen to this band but i want to support them. how?

When did METAL fans of all people become a bunch of puritan snowflakes offended by the slightest things? I thought the purpose of metal was rebellion and violating social norms.

That article is one of the worst pieces of garbage clickbait I have ever had the sorry misfortune to lay my eyes upon.

Have you considered not being a fucking social media retard, you newfag fucking shit? Or even better, have you considered fucking off to Rebbit or wherever you jumped ship from? Does this look like Facebook or Twitter to you? Why the fuck are you here on Sup Forums trying to "Share" shit from platforms that nobody with half a brain cares about?

>black metal band are anti-religious
Whaaaaaaaat!? Say it ain't so!

It's not metal fans, it these holier than thou shit for brains journalists. Most people who are against Taake are outsiders.

Dumb soyboy antifa faggots literally cannot understand black metal

metalkikes.net is a leftist SJW blog and is a joke among actual metal fans

>metalsucks.net
opinion discarded

I should imagine this is what Talib Kweli was really upset about, rather than the poorly based assertion that they are Nazis.

Don't let metalsucks conduct your entire view.

MS is famously full of insufferable crybabies.

i only have social media to buy and sell music gear. metalsucks might be a website that nobody gives a shit about but they have reach and their hands are almost guaranteed to have been involved either directly or indirectly in helping taake getting canceled. have you considered not being so assblasted over nothing

C-list, ebay, reverb and the like work way better than kikebook, which is full of people who like and comment but never wanna buy

>metal is now pro Islam

jesus fucking christ

islampbobia is a GOOD thing.

im not phobic of brown peoole, im phobic of people who practice and believe in islam and with good reason

read the thread moron, metalsucks is buzzfeed tier

metal is pro-islamic in virtue of being satanic

baphomet is a bastardization of mohammed

middle eastern imagery like moons and stars

disdain for christianity

etc. you get the rest

There should be more Islamic metal though actually, would be pretty cool. Like true jihad style Islamic metal not gay anti-racist stuff

>ebay
no. I use reverb and craigslist a lot. facebook has been invaluable to me though for buying and selling. knowing what someone looks like and being able to see their connections goes a long way to prevent getting robbed or scammed. the local networking aspect of it all is extremely valuable as well.

ebay is the best bar none. Networking doesn't matter since locals are never willing to buy. And you're never gonna get robbed or paid with counterfeit bills or anything like that, it doesn't happen

ebay is dogshit. but still, not get robbed all you have to do is not be retarded. Networking and local fb groups is all kinds of good m8. thats probably why you have such shit luck. i buy and sell as a means of income. knowing people and having a good name goes a long way.

Even if you know people they pay you less than you can get online anyway, you'll only connect with a bunch of flippers and musicians who know what they're doing. Making connections with guys who don't know shit about music like storage unit guys is way better. And yeah Ebay is the best since since the people there pay the most

>muh islamophobia
Why not shit on every metal band that mocked Christianity?
Christians haven't done nearly as much damage as mudslimes did, so why is it okay to bash one but never mention the other?
It's crazy that metal is more and more associated with extreme leftist politics these days, it's fucking depressing.

metal is teen music so it makes sense that every ten years you have new arrivers with new school/media brainwashing incorporated

>It's crazy that metal is more and more associated with extreme leftist politics these days

It's not which why every year since the 80s there's always several shitty "Does Metal Have a Nazi Problem?" thinkpieces published