/got/ general

More like Edd's wolf. Didn't Jon leave ghost at castle black? I don't think we saw him again as soon as Jon came back.

BURN THEM ALL!
BURN THE MALL!
BURN THE WALL!

Maisie

king bran

>tfw no Catelyn stepmother to hatefuck you every night.

I agree why isn't she being cut down to size like Cersei while being paraded around

>implying amy adams would ever stoop so low as to fuck that fat gormless talentless mexican

Azor Jaqen

>no azor jon

These threads sure are dying. Just like the show.

>that time when she tricked Ned into killing her wolf
>that time when she tricked the Lannisters into executing Ned
>that time when she tricked Joffrey into abusing her
>that time when she tricked the Hound into almost raping her
>that time when she tricked Tywin, Roose and Walder into slaughtering her family
>that time when she tricked Lysa Tully-Arryn into almost throwing her out of the Moon Door
>that time when she tricked littlefinger into sending her to winterfell to marry Ramsay Snow
>that time when she tricked Ramsay Bolton into constantly raping and torturing her for months
>that time when she tricked Myranda into almost shooting her with an arrow
>that time when she tricked Theon into throwing her from an 80-foot wall
>that time when she tricked Bolton men and hounds into almost killing her and Theon
>that time when she tricked 90% of the northern lords into not supporting her
>that time when she tricked Edmure Tully into surrendering Riverrun
>that time when she tricked the Blackfish into an hero
>that time when she tricked jon into getting 90% of the northern loyalist army destroyed

Is there anything the Mindtrick Queen can't do?

>sansafags think sansa is one of the smartest POVs in the series

how true is this, use concrete supporting evidence

"Mindtrick Queen?"

"Was getting raped part of your plan?"

"You're a tall girl!"

grey wind = best wolf

Too bad the Frey shits bolted him like some common lice-ridden rabid dog.

How many dicks have been there, user?

Would you put yours inside too and get AIDS?

She's going to crash so hard when the show ends.

you meant summer

Daily reminder that the Knights of the Kingsguard are now styled after a woman's dress

Nope. She's getting three/four roles a year. Sophie will be the one to crash first.

Richard Madden couldn't make except for few voice actings and two or three roles. Kit might make it small time. Emilishit Clarke is the only young actress in the show who'll have a real career after Daenerys bites it.

Bran the Broken = Ivar the Boneless

Google him, you lazy shits.

Did Egyptian Gods destroy Nikolaj's career?

I've conquered most of northern Europe as him, and his sons.
I'm familiar.

Jaqen H'Ghar, once a free man of the free city of Lorath, leader of the Faceless Men in Braavos.

Jaqen H'ghar will become the king of Westeros, ruler of the seven kingdoms. With blessings of the Many-Faced God, he will destroy the White Walkers and become the Azor Ahai.

No, just his dignity.

Fellow CK2 player. Nice.

Other than Ivar Ragnarsson, who do play?

>inb4 Byzantium.

>Grey Wind
Fights battles besides Robb

>Ghost
Kills Wights and saves Jon and Jeor. Will be a vessel to Jon's soul until his corpse is resurrected.

>Shaggy Dog
Killing Skagosi shits right now

>Nymeria
Leading a wolf pack in the Riverlands killing Frey and Lannister shits.

>Lady
Died too early, but we can assume she would have been an intelligent good girl.

>Summer
Saves Bran's life which is nice, but dies like a total retard.

>Brotherhood helps Jon on his wight mission
>mfw this happens in the books so Lady Stoneheart meets Jon and goes on an adventure with him

>switches between book and show evidence to suit his argument when its convenient

this is why game of thrones fans are fucking stupid

D&D confirmed it was George's intention you shit.

>inb4 Citation needed

look for it on your own you shit, this isn't Reddit.

>summer
eats the catspaws face off, constantly btfo other wolves, alpha wolf, has his own wolf pack, takes out zombie humans and zombie polar bears

>>Ghost
Kills Wights and saves Jon and Jeor. Will be a vessel to Jon's soul until his corpse is resurrected.
>>Shaggy Dog
Killing Skagosi shits right now
>>Summer
Saves Bran's life which is nice, but dies like a total retard.

these things cant all three be true, make up your mind biased cunt

Jonelyn confirmed?

This doesn't even make sense, jonautist.

rightful king and queen

>Implying Cat isn't going to an hero as all the Freys burn around her in Riverrun

H A R O L D
A
R
O
L
D

I will never understand how you fucks talk about this show year round
there is only so much to talk about, how many times can you say jonsa and maise and frogfu are a cute

Why do you hate her, /got/?

She's a strong and independent woman. She'll break the wheel.

Eh, it's better than last variation on Kingsguard armor, which looks like it was stripped of most of its material by the Lannisters in an attempt to get some money.

>A snow bear crashed through the brush, huge and skeletal, half its head sloughed away to reveal the skull beneath. Summer and his pack fell upon it and tore it into pieces.

tfw dabid stole the wight polar bear fight from alpha summer to give it to jon mary sue snow

most beautiful girl in the seven continents

>Lady
>Died too early, but we can assume she would have been an intelligent good girl.

[citation needed]

Wargs and their beasts share minds, varamyr taught us that.

Had Lady lived, she would've been a fucking retard just like Sansa.

Even before she died, there is a Sansa chapter in which Lady is described as gentle and graceful like her owner. She passes yarn and linen to Sansa while she's sewing and she passes her velvets when she wants to dress up.

That a pretty intelligent good girl in my book

Picture from the Iceland set

Is that Shredder?

Fuck, forgot image

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Ja

and Darth Vader

more maisie pics of that set from l'officiel italy or wtv that were posted in last thread?

>She passes yarn and linen to Sansa while she's sewing and she passes her velvets when she wants to dress up

I don't recall any of that... Are you sure you're not mixing this up with show Nymeria bringing shit to Arya?

Either way, she wasn't contaminated by Sansa's retardation at this point. This would've come later.

>Sansa
>Retard

She's the Mindtrick Queen, insolent peasant.

this one?

Childhood is idolizing the All-Seeing Raven.
Adulthood is realizing the Mindtrick queen makes more sense.

Let's settle this once and for all: Which house is more based? Targaryen or Blackfyre?

Sansa knowing how to sew didn't make her any less retarded, a dog passing things to her doesn't keep the dog from being retarded either.

If Lady had somehow survived to reach Winterfell with Sansa, she would've gotten fucked by Ramsay's hounds in front of Sansa, as Sansa gets "raped", and had pups

eww no
whe had leather-y clothes and pantyhose and boots and shit

really glad they're getting rid of this gay armor, it makes jamie look like an autistic / mentally retard down syndrome faggot, and when you put in perspective with tyrion being a dwarf, you might just think the lannisters are a special needs family
no wonder tywin was balls angry

She's been in my dreams twice the past 3 days and I never had a crush on her. Now I feel like it's meant to be

Godhood is realizing FROGFU makes the most sense

I want to kiss Maisie's tummy just once in my life.

I mean, a tittyfuck would be nice too.
But a tummykiss is all I'm asking for.

i like Emilia, not Kelly C

that's arya

ooops forgot i wont spoil

>She's been in my dreams twice the past 3 days and I never had a crush on her. Now I feel like it's meant to be
that's how it goes user.
you don't pick your waifu. your waifu choose you.

Dafuq nigga?

you managed to crop the picture small enough to remove her nigger lover from the shot, good job.

She doesn't have enough tits for a titwank

sansa screaming internally when they named Jon the king in the north and not her.gif

i didnt crop it i just saved it off the googler

>Grey Wind
Total badass, fights along side of Robb in battles, killed some wildling shits, takes down horses, gains nearly mythical reputation, senses treason, does not go down like a bitch during RW
>Ghost
Some more treason/evil sensing abilities, killed some wildlings, looks cool as fuck, bigger than his siblings, saved Jon and Jeor, get along with best girl
>Nymeria
Beast of Geuvaudan only more badass, leader of a huge man eating pack, fucked up an ecosystem with her hybrid brood, clearing out Frey and Lannister shits, undying loyalty, protected Cat's corpse from her own pack, taste for bastard blood
>Lady
Good girl, literally dindu nuffin
>Summer
Saves Bran and Cat, saves Jon, saves Bran and his gang some more, killed wights, wildlings, assassins, and just about anything that moves, alpha wolf, kicked One Eyed's ass in front of his bitch and ate their kill because he doesn't give a fuck
>Shaggy
Looks cool, sounds scary as fuck, killing woolly unicorn bison things, presumably fucking up an ecosystem as well

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT FROGFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God, Frogfu can't be BLACKED, this image must be faked on Autotune.

i cant fooking believe

>tfw no Catelyn stepmother to hatefuck you every night

Why even live?

>all the direwolves are badass except Lady
>all the Starks are badass except Sansa

POTTERY overload

Jonlyn is pleb shit. Catder is patrician.

Frey shit with old man fetish please go

DELET THIS

CAT IS PURE

>literally dindu nuffin
hey, just like sansa.

havn't read the books
why did they complicate things so badly and bomb the church instead of using the army that was there to slaughter anyone inside?

>Prince. The man-sound came into his head suddenly, yet he could feel the rightness of it. Prince of the green, prince of the wolfswood. He was strong and swift and fierce, and all that lived in the good green world went in fear of him.

ALPHA

Cat fucked Bigfinger and Brad "Thundercock" Stark

Full equipped warriors can't beat hobos with clubs.

IM SO FUCKING CRAZY BRO

HBO is so god damn great

wildfire cant melt steel beams.

>Bigfinger

We see you ciafag

nothing really make sense on the show it's just all pretext to make big shocking moments.

If you want some kind of logic/motivation better read the books.

That scene didn't happen yet in the books. It'll almost certainly happen ( the wildfire caches are more of a thing in the books and not just mentioned randomly before being used like in the show ), but there will most likely be a reason to it.

Cersei/Jaime might be entirely out of armies at this point. or the Tyrell might have gone full rogue on them and used their (larger) army to keep them in line, so that was the only way. something like that.

The book trial plot is both very different and not as far forward. The last chapter of the last book has Cersei still awaiting trial (which will be a trial by combat, which has not been banned).

I know we're just baiting each other here. But canonically speaking, Catelyn has a chapter where she remembers the night Ned took her maidenhead (a large portion of the fandom thinks it was Brandon who did). That being said, Cat also remembers making out with littlefinger, Brandon, and Lysa. Seriously.

>that last part
wat?

Citation?

Speaking of show shit not making sense regarding Cersei.
>She confesses adultery and is awaiting trial for murder, treason, and incest
>gets to walk around and do whatever she likes after her walk of atonement
>Marge is pardoned for her perjury charge
>is kept under constant guard by Septa Unella

Catelyn XI, AGoT:

It would not do to disturb them at their prayers. The gods must have their due … even cruel gods who would take Ned from her, and her lord father as well. So Catelyn waited. The river wind moved through the high branches, and she could see the Wheel Tower to her right, ivy crawling up its side. As she stood there, all the memories came flooding back to her. Her father had taught her to ride amongst these trees, and that was the elm that Edmure had fallen from when he broke his arm, and over there, beneath that bower, she and Lysa had played at kissing with Petyr.
She had not thought of that in years. How young they all had been—she no older than Sansa, Lysa younger than Arya, and Petyr younger still, yet eager. The girls had traded him between them, serious and giggling by turns. It came back to her so vividly she could almost feel his sweaty fingers on her shoulders and taste the mint on his breath. There was always mint growing in the godswood, and Petyr had liked to chew it. He had been such a bold little boy, always in trouble. "He tried to put his tongue in my mouth," Catelyn had confessed to her sister afterward, when they were alone. "He did with me too," Lysa had whispered, shy and breathless. "I liked it."

that's only making out with littlenigger though
nothing about lysa or brandon

It's been awhile, faggot. Don't expect me to go through +50 chapters just to find Brandon.

i dunno man, i re-read catelyn chapters a fair bit and i dont remember anything about making out with brandon or lysa

>that asspulled dothraki army
i really hope the book wont do that

They will. And it will probably happen even more quickly than it did in the show, as Dany still had Drogon with her when Dothraki found her.