Today is my birthday

Today is my birthday
>what do people in your vagina do on their birthdays
>how do you say happy birthday in your language

i don't celebrate birthday, i consider it irrelevant

it's not about you, it's his day

Happy birthday

People sit in a circle drinking tea with family and friends here.

Fijne verjaardag. (Fine yearing / aging day)

Thanks frens

People bring a cake, you blow out the candles after you make a wish then everyone eats cake.

You can say "iyi ki doğdun" which translates to "good thing you were born" or "i'm glad you were born".

Feliz dia, puto.

Feliz cumple negro

moro :D

i drink myself to coma with my friends in my birthdays past 5 years

No eras chilena?
ty
I'm going to tequila with my friends this weekend to drink myself to amnesia

come turkey, drink rakı. you ll have a blast of a night.

>>what do people in your vagina do on their birthdays
*blush*

I mean Tequila (town) not tequila (drink), but Turkey is in my top 10 countries I want to visit

Is mehiko full of cartels & expensive nintendo consoles? I like u guys but don't know what actually happens there. Sincere vd 4u my user. I wish I had authentic tequila.

Eww

ahh i thought you were going to drink tequila. well anyways, have fun man, happy b-day

I'll probably do
Tequila (drink) is named Tequila, the town where it was first made
>Is mehiko full of cartels
No, I know no one involved with cartels, trouble and violence only happen to those looking for it
>expensive nintendo consoles?
What
>I like u guys but don't know what actually happens there. Sincere vd 4u my user. I wish I had authentic tequila.
Which brands can you get? Tequila is like cognac, you can only make it in specific places, you must be able to get some good ones

Pls talk

It's finland, everything exceot our own produce or the most known liquorbrands are shit & expensive. Here's all finnish booze I know u can manage alko.fi yes I'm 2.5promille drunk, who wouldnt? How much years under the belt now? Hobbies?

you guys have nice vodka though

Its all we have. I love your pistachio baklavas, heavenly with ibrik coffee.

dayum, do you also know it used to be a custom to offer a shot of mint liquor with ibrik coffee as well? its kind of dead now but when at home you can still do it.

Didn't know, altough pure palate for the taste is always important. I would gladly substitute classic water with minty vodka, I actually did that once, didn't know it was a thing. It just werks, u turks make some heavenly shit.

I would rather ignore it too but my family gets angry when i try to.
I just get depressed when only my family visits me on my birthday because i have no friends.

you should try to get your hands on some "rakı", i am pretty sure it would be impossible to find in finland but still.

rakı is best enjoyed with friends. you make some side dishes, nothing too heavy though. like yogurt mixed with mint, some white cheese with olive oil and red peppers on it and melon. you drink the first shot plain. then on the next shots you pour water on it and so on.

man i really want rakı now, maybe when i go back home this friday i ll drink with my father.

Damn.. some luxury. I did it once with a friend of a friend. Jesus, it's better to be kept a secret from finnish people. Time for my 17th bier & some instant mantar corbasi

>birthday

Congratulations, you're now a year closer to death, now go on, celebrate, normie.

i am off to sleep man, dont drink too much, you might need your liver later on. take care and good night.

Thx, finnish ppl have no liver, instead we just live, er.
Well dat didn't work. Some french please help. Also I'm nit even nearly done, sorry. High hopes playing.

This is the normie board
Man, until very recently I thought you were all backwater extremists living in the desert
Sup Forums is truly a red pill

Not all of turks are roaches. I get legit shwarma kebab from some good guys. They and gypsies are only n'wah here anyway. Bless people who have strength to business.

Yeah, that's what I mean
I found out most Turks and Tunisian are very casual about religion

Normal people go out with friends or have a party.
Lá breithe shona duit.

Yep, there's always complicated immigration everywhere. Never go full Sup Forums, but always have it go under the hood.

I was confused about your second line until I realised it's the Irish flag, not the Italian one

Cake, gifts, anal from your gf, bonne fête