Worked on Justice League AMA

Worked on Justice League AMA.

jk, I ain't saying shit. Can't wait for you guys to see it though, def capekino

Why is that logo so shit

Why not just fucking dump everything you know?

Are you on suicide watch?

Bane?

Prove it. Really should be hard.

Pay stubs, pictures, facts. What was your job?

How much do DC shills earn?

>Worked on Justice League AMA

you mean this AMA you're currently doing?

>Justice League AMA

What a stupid subtitle

Who were the people in charge of making and releasing this to the public

No Captain Marvel, no Martian Manhunter

>Captain Marvel on JL

stupid plen

>work 24 hours a day shitposting on Sup Forums
>gimme dem sweet (You)

Would you like to ask CIA?

Fight me

Is op a huge faggot

How badly is it going to suck?

What are some ways to improve a PB n' J sandwich?

why didn't you put secret cameras in the trailers of Gal Gadot, Amy Adams, Amber Heard etc?

Why do Disney shills suck so bad at false flagging?

will anyone ever love me

I know, right? Isn't "Justice League" supposed to invoke feelings of hope, optimism and excitement? This looks like a shield for a dystopian military police force.

It's more fun this way.

Nah.

He's a big guy.

Camera operator. Was there for most of principal photography. Pretty cool.

Eh... It's not gonna be a darling.

Why can't you ever accept any form of criticism about their special snowflake movies and any time they're attack cry DISNEYSHILL or FALSEFLAG?

it must torture your icky itty bitty penis that there are people that legitimately HATE DC's movies and don't give a fuck about Marvel, and every time your brain even wanders near that idea it brings you one step closer to suicide.

But carry on carrying on "fighting the good fight" DChad, FOR THE PROPHETS OF SNYDERKINO !

W-what are you talking about? I was on the set of The Justice Leagues, it was really bad
Ben Affles was really mad the entire time and kept arguing with the director, Zachery Schnyder, and causing tensions. And then Women of Wonders, played by Gaza will burn women (am i right?), was having lots of sex with the runners on set and not acting well.
And in one day I saw them re-write the script 4 times. You should have seen their faces when they were doing slow-motion reaction-faces. It was so very hilarious and cringe-worthy

Just answer the question

Do you have a cute butt?

Congratulation! You've worked on a shitty forgettable piece of shit movie. Now fuck off, you over paid turd.

will I become big

Who's the bad guy

Is Supes missing for most of the movie?
Any cameos of other JL members (Meaning Green Lantern)?

Are Big Guys your Speci-AL-ity?

stop LARPing fag

Is Cavill secretly gay?

>Camera Operator
If this were true, you're a retard for revealing that
and by also revealing you were there for most of the principal photography you narrowed the search down even more. Now this AMA is pointless if it were even valid to begin with because you'll get fucked out of a job for having a big mouth.
And if you're only hear to tell us the movie is Kino, then fuck off you pathetic shill

Do they build the Watchtower and could Snyder resist playing All Along the Watchtower during its reveal?