96 was 1 too many

they are good for goal difference

Their fans are mostly white.

They're the Apple OS of the Premier League

Red is s nice colour

Not true lol

They made one of the most iconic moments in Sporting History

Yossi Benayoun was fantastic from 2007-09

The Louis Armstrong cover of never walk alone is actually really good So is the Elvis one.

keeping coutishit was a mistake

they make me a lot of money because for some reason bookies still think they deserve low risk bets

good memes

They took Alex Oxlade Chamberlain from Arsenal.
He's their problem now.

good at fooling everyone into thinking they are an elite club without having to prove/win anything

i can't

They've improved the reputation of Demba Ba and Dwight Gayle.

Slip posting has gave me genuine joy since the incident, thanks for that liverpool and gerrard :)

they gave my team £40,000,000 for a 3rd tier full back

They put Romania on the map

you mean they gave it stan kroenke

So, obviously went to the cup game last night. As usual sat with the Leicester fans, as I do. And a couple of things absolutely summed up modern football fans for me, and why I'm really starting to actually hate it. One of them was the 'Have you ever seen Gerrard win the league' chant. You're Leicester City, do you have any idea how moronic it is for a club who has won less than Steven Gerrard during your whole existence to be mocking him for not winning a particular trophy...? You're not our rivals. You cant force a rivalry. Banter right? Fucking banter. Second thing, and this was more annoying, was a couple of blokes sat behind me in all seriousness discussing when Klopp was going to get sacked. First half, they were discussing when 'You're getting sacked in the morning' chants would start. Seriously. And that's Leicester fans, so just to be clear....it is out there.

At least Leicester have won the Premier League

still undisputed at the top of the all-time table

Lel is this RAWK

they managed to kill 96 Scousers