What did PuliGOAT mean by this?

What did PuliGOAT mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-aya-yamamoto-s-nipple-7m49auq/answers/new.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that Messi is the real GOAT

That he's peaking earlier than those two which is no indication that he'll be as good or better than them

When can we start calling him tbe?

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-aya-yamamoto-s-nipple-7m49auq/answers/new.html

Burnout incoming

he has Croat genes and will inevitably choke in the key moment of his career

There have been countless better players than Ronaldo and Messi at 19. Ronaldo wasn't even the biggest talent coming out of the Sporting academy that time period. It was Quaresma. And we all know how that turned out.

that the usmnt, unlike Argentina and Portugal, is so devoid of talent that any promising kiddo can get into the first team.

>That he's peaking earlier than those two

Whoa go easy there bro. You're not taking into account Pulišić plays in a babby league and a ridiculous CONCACAF. Pulišić wouldn't get a cap in this or 19-yo-Messi's Argentina.

does PuliGOAT have what it takes to be the next big vacuum cleaner salesman?

you mean he'll be signed by an english club with huge expectations, misused and poorly coached, and then hounded out of the team after a season of being mediocre?

>being a starter in Barcelona 2005 squad and Manchester 2003 squad is harder than playing for Dirtmund

Wow.

"come to Besiktas" BAM! BAM! BAM!

James Milner had 9 PL goals and over 100 PL games before his 20th birthday

means fuck all

>plays in a meme league
Wow it's fucking nothing.

>benchwarmer for Borussia
lmao

>You're not taking into account Pulišić plays in a babby league
The Bundesliga is a babby league?

This shit is ridiculous. Pulisic could turn out to just be a good player and nothing more, I hate how we're hyping him up like this.

didn't Götze have far better stats than anyone else at that age? look how that one turned out

Goatse developped early and was as an even better Messi, even for Pep himself
Too bad modern football world doesn't forgive anything

He’s done the hyping himself with his stats. Passed all the competition man Beckenbauer’s next

it again indicates that
messi >>>>> everyone else

every league is a meme league

Even League 2 players could break into the American National team

I remember when Gotze and Reus were a promise in 2013, I tought that Messi/CR7 reign of terror would have ended by now, and here we are.

I'd genuinely prefer 11 Championship players over the shit we've got right now.

>Goatse developped early and was as an even better Messi, even for Pep himself

literally WHAT. Pep of all people knew well that Messi at 19 showed more promise than virtually ANY player in history bar Fatnaldo maybe. stop pulling shit out of your ass Pierre

That he played for a shitter club and a shitter country than the other 2 and therefore got more games.

>peaking
he already peaked, pham, I just hope he can keep his level so that the confederation has at least 1 (one) interesting player to watch

But Lukaku had 33 goals in 73 matches before turning 19

I'll repost that here.
>19 years old
>35 games
>17 goals
>6 assist

>Mbop
>18 yo
>63 matches
>29 goals
>14 assists

>Concacaf

he's too fat

>countless better players than Messi at 19

who?

Lot of black guys, see White people start being good around the age of 20 while blacks have been at their peak for a couple years already

GOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

USA USA USA