pic related is a real American burger joint

that looks like a fucking advertisement. Post real burgers

Looks amazing

Burger King is literally a joke over here

ehh

who here /midbest/?

I make my own burgers desu

Neat

lifelong /double sourdough melt basket and medium Reeses concrete/ master race here

Double Bacon Deluxe + Curds + Reese's & Peanut Butter Concrete Mixer (or maybe a Root Beer)

DOGG

do they smoosh it down with their hands? wtf

Looks good

how tf do you eat that thing? looks horrible

Unhinge your jaw, dummy

i'm in the wrong thread. i just had a sandwich after eating a shit load of chocolate today so all this food just looks horrible to me

Elder God tier
Fuddruckers was also nice back when we had it

Fucking drooling

Drink and concrete though, go big or go home

Whataburger is the best in the IS

It really is, DOGG is the only fast food chain here that sells those massive "american style" burgers with 5 meats (how do you call the meat of the burger btw?)

youtube.com/watch?v=qCV-r0A70gc

Nobody gives a shit about your lame ass regional burger joints

t. In-N-Out faggot

>how do you call the meat of the burger btw?)
Patties or beef patties

>Post the best burger joints from your country
t.buger king fag

SHUT tfu, commie.

Wayback sells the "Triple Triple" wich has 9 patties...

But yes, in general terms dogg is superior.

you tricked me into trying 5 guys with your memes you idiots.
In fact, the fries were so salty and the burger so fact that I felt sick all afternoon long after having eaten this shit.

A&W is the best burger chain in Canada, way better than McDonalds. I've heard Americans say it's shit down there though.

>Iceberg

fuck outta here with this tasteless water paper

It's only memed for its curly fries and floats

thx :*

But Wayback is a tiny local ""chain"" only from Buenos Aires

>way better than McDonalds
ah yes, quite the benchmark

>t. McShit eater

I like A&W desu, but all the ones in my area closed :(

Nobody gives a shit about your lame ass regional burger joints

You have to eat Five Guys as the last meal of the day. Also a mere mortal cannot simply eat all the fries in a regular order by himself. Hell, I'm unironically an Amerifat and I can barely do it.

t. burger pro

You're just a pussy

Don't pay attention to them. Burger Kings is literally GOAT compared to any other fast food burger place.

What is the worst burger chain and why is it Roy Rogers? Seriously why do they exist?

that breaks my clogged American heart

hmmmmm

I can only remember 2 off the top of my head.

Bob's Burgers are pretty fucking bad, but their milk shakes are good.
Giraffas is eh. I prefer their full meals instead of their burgers.

The foreign joints, McDonalds and Burger King, are a lot more popular.

didnt know they had burgers in the islamic state

Been to Texas, found it hugely overrated by Texans on the internet.

Shake Shack is good but expensive, their shakes are definitely god-tier though. Steak'n'Shake gets my pick for overall value, edging out In-N-Out mostly because I don't like In-N-Out fries. Of locals chains my favorite might have been SLC's Crown Burger. Sweet potato fries and every burger/sandwich you can imagine, for a good price.

Steak n' Shake isn't fast food and sweet potato fries are disgusting

Sorry, didn't mean Texas was overrated, Texas is the shit. Whataburger is overrated though

>not fast food
OP asked for burger joints not necessarily fast food. Don't agree, anyway

>sweet potato fries are disgusting
Shit opinion t b h

looks yummy.
but I wonder how to eat this burger.

just jam it in your mouth

you are most likely fat

Best in my town is 5 Kings, best burger chain in Canada is A&W

Said the frog who willingly went to a Fatty McFatfat calorie palace. Or were you actually expecting French girl-sized portions? kek

>5 Kings
microburgeries are the best

the best thread on Sup Forums currently

not terribly difficult

We have Five Guys here too

is it normal for everything to be in english?

No. But this chain is. It's aimed at younger people, expats, tourists, etc.

There's holy cow in Switzerland, have you ever been? It's great. Also Burger Meister in Zurich Langstrasse and "The Butcher" all around Zurich. Also you have Cindy's diner all over the country at service stations.

Can't wait to come again. Switzerland is pretty much burger time for me

I see

Most definitely. It's a new restaurant and since it's a very small town we aren't used to food this good. It's co-owned by a brewery from the capital and a very talented chef who originally came to the area to work at a high-end hotel. It's so damn good, a bit expensive but worth it.

oh you're right on the border.

Truly an inspiration.

it's a too big.
do you use fork and knife?

>do you use fork and knife?
pfffft, no.

The neighboring US community is just considered part of the same town, it's nice.

oh…American have a wide mouth desu.

No it's not. If anything in n out is but they're good burgers for that price

The Burguer Company... As a point against, it's too expensive, last time I've there I paid $200 for a burger, wich is US$ 11

>I paid $200 for a burger, wich is US$ 11
Wut?

Other countries sometimes use dollars user, they are different from ours. Canada and Australia for instance. Other just use the dollar symbol to refer to their currency, in this case Argentine pesos

Oh so they have peso dollars, like Canada and Australia?

Interesting

BK is shit-tier. Definitely the worst out of chain burger places

>tfw you just went an got a burger because of this thread

I am really really craving a Big Mac right now. But I just got home from work and I don't eat 3 hours before bed :(

El Corral is our largest Burger Chain. The average combo costs $6 USD

One of the best burger I've had in my life I had it in Buenos Aires. At a place called The Burger Joint in Palermo Soho, next to Plaza Serrano. It was a Blue cheese Burger. Fucking hell man, it was divine

>Post the best burger joints from your country
I can't, there are too many.

Here gourmet burger restaurants are all the rage rn, they're like mushrooms popping up everywhere

When it comes to street burgers, we have these lads scattered at random spots across the city. It's actually a franchise called cocheros, they sell mainly hamburgers, but also hot dogs and some of them even sell Arepas

For me, it's Harveys.

What are McDonalds, White Castle, Roy Rogers, Hardee's, etc?

Burger King is less shit than all of those places.
Hardee's, Roy Rogers and while it doesn't specialize in burgers have managed to make utter shit burgers.

>It was a Blue cheese Burger. Fucking hell man, it was divine
That's special? Most burger restaurants that aren't fast food here have them. Our local burger places are usually really good. I live in the NE U.S. btw

yes, not only that. Also, the ground beef mix. I think they grind it from specialty cut and it might be dry-aged as well

Are you fucking high?

McDonalds is 10x better than Shit King

You can make better mixes by choosing different cuts. Some have more fat, more tender meat, more flavor, etc. Some places here I heard will do versions where 1/4 of the meat is a ground nicely smoked bacon.

>Are you fucking high?
>McDonalds is 10x better than Shit King

No you fucking retard, BK is much tastier and you can identify actual vegetables like tomatoes, onions and lettuce that doesn't look like it was grown in a vat. McDicks just has pickles and diced onions. Also flame broiler is superior to fried. However, Wendy's is superior to both.