The predominantly German Amish now make up over 1% of America's natural population growth. Thoughts?

The predominantly German Amish now make up over 1% of America's natural population growth. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m64X1hMCJoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Amish people are gonna be the only ones not affected by the degeneracy of the western worlds influence.

Who gives a fuck. It's nice that some people keep traditional life around, but they're useless to us as a country. What do we gain from them besides fine handcrafted wooden furniture?

So sad the first people they stay with are blacks. Later on in this series some Scottish girl cries be used she can't sew.

youtu.be/m64X1hMCJoE

>implying
Finely handcrafted wooden furniture will save this country, son.

They'll be amongst the peoples that survive and continue on when modern society falls apart.

fuck you, my handcrafted wooden furniture with 8 different varnishes to choose from is the best furniture you can buy in America. Don't tell my elder Samuel that I'm using a computer plz.

You will never have sex for the first time with your 25 year old virgin amish wife in a barn you just put up the same day.

Why EVEN BREATHE?

Worse than niggers.

those fucking magic fireplaces and shit

>25 year old virgin amish wife
Nearly all of them get married from 18 to 20 and then start popping out kids. Not many Amish virgins by age 25.

They do much more than making furniture. Many of these people are millionaires.

Amish are bullshit luddites that wouldn't survive if they weren't allowed to piggyback off the rest of the US.

this one did because she has a hunchback

>Not many Amish virgins by age 25.

And here I thought they would have a society with less pressure.

Not even true.

and the other 99% is niggers and spics

How many dead Amish were there on the beaches of Normandy or Iwo Jima?

>they produce high-quality, marketable goods locally
>why should we value that as a country?
I don't know if I should even validate this nonsense with an insult.

The Amish are kinda stupid. Not the best white people, by far.

Who are the best white people?

A lot of the Amish now actually use technology.. especially the younger generation is hooked. And being hooked to their smartphones will mean an exposure to Jewry and a lust for the novelty and excitement that comes with Commiefornia culture

Jews

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>younger generation is hooked
Lolno. Social media and what not is not allowed at all. They use some tech like tractors for farm work and CNC mills for machining. That's about it. They don't have smartphones. In fact, most have a few community phones to be used only for business and an emergency.

>German
That's a fucking insult.

Swiss and Dutch. "Amish" literally comes from our word for a Governor, which was the leaders lastname. (Ammann)

Japanese.

>if skilled workers don't want to sacrifice themselves by the thousands in the name of a government that does little for them in return, they are immoral
It's not like the nazis wouldn't have welcomed a family-oriented branch of their own race anyway. What would be the point of them fighting?

>christian whites that breed with reckless abandon
yeeeaaaah we'll be protecting them from the leviathan state by any means possible for the forseeable future

>25 yr old
>virgin
Not how that works, girls who want to wait until their married get married in their late teens and early 20's. Girls who wait to get married until theyre 25 are not saving it until marriage.

Amish master race. No tv or vidya plenty of kids. evolving to be more Amish every year as Raumspringe siphons off the misfits leaving only the pure.

Only bad thing about them is the inbreeding.

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

The Amish represent everything Canada despises. Self respect, security, being white

>They go to England.
>One of the first places they go to is a Mosque.
Kek.

The Amish are incredibly wealthy. The land they own is worth a ridiculous amount of money. They may seem backwards but they are not stupid.

will Feminist , SJW. or Liberals ever attack the Amish life style?

The pressure is to wait until your married to have sex, the way they deal with this is to get married young. Most traditionally conservative cultures are like this. Nobody actually waits to have sex, they just rush into a marriage.

Amish are overwhelmingly Dutch you idiot

true - a huge proportion of them wear glasses and feature rapid hair loss. they've got shitty genes but at least they can build things and conduct their chosen way of life without much need for outside contact

>skilled workers
Not all of them are
And the rest of the country is the only thing that has stopped them from being overrun and then either subjugated or eradicated by a technologically superior enemy. They are self sufficient but add almost no value to the nation as a whole.

based
I would join them if they were Catholic

they're white, of course they will. They will attack them o nthe grounds of not treating women well enough

No they aren't. Dutch is a misappropriation of "Deutsche" and the first Amish were Swiss Anabaptist.

Average IQ is apparently 10 points below the rest of white america due to inbreeding - so they are stupid but honest and hardworking and have a strong sense of community which builds trust and unity in their society.

Jelly.

who cares? Neither does racemixing trash with women's studies degrees.

Atleast the Amish support the region they're in.

Yeah, pennsylvania dutch is actually swiss german.
I was under the impression that some of them were Dutch for some reason, though. Guess that was just me being dumb. not finding anything about that

This.

Amish law has always allowed for the use of what are usually called 'practical technologies'. You might have to deal with a few snide remarks from the rest of the community for using a tractor to plow your field instead of a horse, or going to hospital to get your kids checked out instead of the community physician, but they're not going to begrudge you too much. They do their very best to avoid dependency on modern technology, but they won't kick you out of the community for using something with a vital, practical purpose.

Where the Amish draw the line is technology for the sake of entertainment and vanity. Shit like smart phones, social media, television, etc.

IQ often aligns with how many IQ tests you did at a young age

>Work for and with Mennonites
>Find myself attracted to their women, especially the one I work close with
I can't take it anymore. I'm not very religious, but I'd convert for such a pure woman.

same

This actually usually works out quite well
Many people think that early marriage is a bad idea but in a community where most people have known each other their whole lives it's great and allows pair-bonding to start earlier
People who marry late are far more likely to get divorced because they spent their younger years sleeping around rather than with a spouse during their most fertile years

>Many people think that early marriage is a bad idea
>many people are women
>early marriage prevents you from sleeping around
Aligns perfectly if you think about it

Proof we need religion and patriarchy.

Amish some good bois, but ohmy GOD they can smell like shit.

>Go on backpacking trip for 10 days.
>Hike over 50+ miles at elevation with 6+ people with heavy packs.
>Smell bad.
>Get 2 showers in 10 days or some bullshit.
>Get on Amtrack to head home.
>FUCKING AMISH PEOPLE SMELL WORSE THAN ALL OF US COMBINED.

WTF

Manpower I guess

Not dumb. Everyone used to say, "Pennsylvania Dutch" when talking about the Amish. Unless you've been told (or looked it up) you'd assume they were Dutch folks. My paternal grandmother is 1/2 Amish, 1/4 Iroquois and 1/4 German.

They're vunerable. The state will punish them for their lack of diversity at some point.

>What do we gain from them

Hi schlomo, don't be mad that you can't exploit them!

>Amish are overwhelmingly Dutch you idiot

1 second of jewgle and you would know that they are mostly german or german-swiss.
This is Sup Forums newfag!
If you are unable to research go back to your jewslave live on lebbit & co!

>IQ often aligns with how many IQ tests you did at a young age

Prime example of jewish correlation equals causation trickery.
How about this one: White, Asian culture results in more IQ tests when young. Kind of makes more sense...

why do they still have this faintly swiss accent? Sounds weird as fuck.

It makes sense to an extent. Less educated people will always score lower on an IQ test for this reason, even though IQ tests are supposed to disregard education.

You can bet your ass niggers are dumb as bricks though

>It makes sense to an extent.

There is absolutely no causal relationship between the number of IQ tests taken and the IQ. You can't raise your IQ by simply doing multiple tests!