Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BHmVqMISPLw
streamable.com/1umbo
grimesmusic.com/credits/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope but i prefer her rather that other rainbow rapper

Yes

Bump

It's so edgy, hip and autistic to make fun of Grimes. Yes...Art Angels was dumb but Visions is one of the best spacey electronic pop albums ever made. If you could put aside your edgy autistim for a little while and listen to it you might see this (you're retarded if you don't). Visiting Statue, Be A Body, Colour of Moonlight, Symphonia IX and Nightmusic are some of the best spacey electronic pop songs ever made. Of course the entire album is good but these songs in particular are just phenomenal. My Sister Says the Saddest Things is literally the best song ever written and the anti-grimes brainlets are too slow to understand such magnificent songwriting.

Why are you so boring?

What about Halfaxa though?

Lmao so proud to see other people using my pasta. You forgot the picture though.

OP of that pasta here. Halfaxa is godtier.

It's not yours

Hi claire

It's too late and retarded to argue about my pasta so okay and good night.

No. Stop spamming her. Bad, unremarkable musician. Worst cancer on Sup Forums.

Say goodbye

la creatura del norte...

Do you think grimes is okay?

idiot

he will probably die at 27

James is so funny

>tfw Grimes is about to turn 30
It's over, Grimesfriends

maybe not. but that doesn't change the fact that i love grimes. she's too good for mu tbch.

except that art angels wasn't dumb. stop being such a pretentious hipster.

Lol

Yes we still liked it if Grimes sucked a bag of cocks laced dangerous in it desu

i followed james on twitter today. the white guilt soyage was too much

yeah wtf why am i still attracted to her she's like 10 years older than me

it's not over for 4 reasons:

uno: grimes based her career mainly on her music. she could "survive" very well behind the stage, working as a producer/songwriter, assuming her artist career is over.

due: she still looks very good for her age. she will look good for many, many years. she has good genes.

tre: she has a solid fanbase that will follow her for many years. there are few fans more loyal than grimes fans. the same thing as bjork and kate bush - 2 artists who don't sell millions anymore, yet they're doing very well even decades later.

quattro: she's a self made musician. she learned almost everything by herself. she doesn't depend on anyone to have a career except her fanbase. as for her fanbase, see numero tre.

I ain't readin that shit not all of that

read it. i didn't spend a few minutes writing that for you to ignore it. read it - it's the truth.

tl:dr I didn't read it

what did he say

Has Grimes ever actually produced or wrote a song for anyone else?

are you trying to write the numbers in spanish? cause like only uno is correct
t. mexican

yes. youtube.com/watch?v=BHmVqMISPLw
also 'go' was a song written for rihanna.

claire prefers to focus on her personal project, grimes.

Bump

the fact that she has a solid base just means she will stop trying and just make boring ass music like bjork

I don't know how to feel about this song desu

italian

sadly this

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

stop

don't be so sure. she's always trying to expand her style. she said that her new album has "unexplored sonic landscapes". her music will always be melodic no matter what.
grimes has an advanced sense of melody & rhythm that bjork sadly lacks. bjork was great in the 90s when she worked with other talented producers. these days she made boring music with arca...

BUMP

>she could "survive" very well behind the stage, working as a producer/songwriter, assuming her artist career is over.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!! GRIMES FAGS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS!!

She's a totally third rate, mediocre, cream-of-wheat slop maker. She has zero talent. Her songwriting is a joke. All she has is her aesthetic, which is why her fandom is dominated by creep dudes who have a crush on her because she's ugly enough they think they'd have a chance.

don't be so sure. she's always trying to expand her style. she said that her new album has "unexplored sonic landscapes". her music will always be melodic no matter what.
grimes has an advanced sense of melody & rhythm that bjork sadly lacks. bjork was great in the 90s when she worked with other talented producers. these days she made boring music with arca...

>she could "survive" very well behind the stage, working as a producer/songwriter, assuming her artist career is over.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!

GRIMES FAGS

Clown

Is the board glitching or did you just copy part of my post for some reason?

The way i see it barry, this should be a very dynamite show

That grimes faga though brotha. That grimes fags though

lmfao! grimeshaters actually believe this! do you realize that your shitty opinion has literally zero value against consensus? the consensus is that she's an awesome artist. deal with it.

remember: consensus, motherfucker. art is subjective.

>she still looks very good for her age. she will look good for many, many years. she has good genes.
She looks like shit and she's going to hit the wall absurdly hard. The only visual appeal she has is pixie dream girl (attainable uggo edition). Once she looks old, which will probably happen very soon since she does a ton of drugs and seems like a dumpy, unhealthy person in general, she will be hideous.

lmfao! grimeshaters actually believe this! do you realize that your shitty opinion has literally zero value against consensus? the consensus is that she's an awesome artist. deal with it.

remember: consensus, motherfucker. art is subjective.

grimes is a godesz

>she still looks very good for her age. she will look good for many, many years. she has good genes.
She looks like shit and she's going to hit the wall absurdly hard. The only visual appeal she has is pixie dream girl (attainable uggo edition). Once she looks old, which will probably happen very soon since she does a ton of drugs and seems like a dumpy, unhealthy person in general, she will be hideous.

>Psy is popular so that means it's true that he's a "great songwriter" who could make a career as a songwriter in an industry full of actually talented songwriters. It's called "consensus" dummy!! XD
Retarded.

I AM THE VOICE INSIDE YOUR HEAD

thats not a grimey

I AM THE LOVER IN YOUR BED

I AM THE SEX THAT YOU PROVIDE

what does this mean

I AM THE HATE YOU TRY TO HIDE

>absurdly hard
jfc, you're trying so hard to be contrarian.

this is how grimes looks right now: streamable.com/1umbo
she posted this video literally 15 minutes ago. she looks very GOOD.

lol! unlike grimes, psy never got acclaim. popularity, yes, but the actual praise was moderate at best. you're a retard.

I TAKE YOU WHERE YOU WANT TO GO

IT'S GRIMES!

test

bump

cute!

ew fuck no she's garbage

So pretty!

is she still with james?

you know I refrain from posting this stuff, because honestly it's Sup Forums and belongs elsewhere (and frankly it's disrespectful in the first place. you anons need to control yourselves), but how can you seriously NOT find her attractive?
She has a great figure (albeit very slim), takes care of herself, and her face. By god that is the face of a deity, I have seen it. Those high cheekbones, that jaw, those ears, that nose... and christ almighty those eyes and that brow are like a sucker punch delivered straight to the brain's lust center. She's absolutely gorgeous, and her physical beauty is only helped out by the fact that she's an extremely talented creative (no matter how much you and your stupid friends like to argue otherwise) with a penchant for making excellent, catchy songs. She's also got a huge heart and excellent fashion sense, and overall she represents the pinnacle of the post-ironic, post-internet millennial.

top tier

bump

She looks like a typical Portland hag.

grimes is actually just nothing special
she will suck away all of your self worth.
Just remember she is just a human being and so are you

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

bump

yes, why?

she is a god, though.

Grimes if you're reading this then don't force your poo's out, it's bad for your bum, just relax and let them slip out, if they're difficult just rub a bit of butter around the anus and they'll slip out like little new-born seal pups

ok I hope you read this Grimes

She's a shit musician but at least she's sincere.

>trade cans of food with them for "Classes" in garage band
It was in exchange for instruction on how to use a Roland SP404SX - NOT Garageband.
And it happened AFTER she'd already recorded/produced at least two full albums...

>bragging about doing everything herself.
Everything musical NOT done personally by Grimes herself on her records is clearly listed here:
grimesmusic.com/credits/
tl;dr: NOTHING but mixing and/or mastering on selected records.

>started dating one of the best pitchfork producers of the time
>probably was on constant support and basically doing the mouse movements for her
>suddenly said she scrapped a entire album
>probably because it was shit
Troll logic.

>comes out with the help of JayZ lable
Grimes has never been associated with Jay z's LABEL in ANY way, shape, or form.

>now for the last fue years she has mostly been on tour
Grimes hasn't toured since mid to late 2016...

>her friend/ex did/mastered most of visions
Visions was noticeably neither properly mixed nor mastered by ANYONE - as confirmed by the lack of credit for either thing at grimesmusic.com/credits/

>she wanted to say she did it all
In which case, why HAS she listed him as the mixer/masterer for several of her earlier releases on grimesmusic.com/credits/ ?

>the story she does all her own production is bullshit
Not compared to your post...

shes like a kpop barby doll without the plastic surgery and flaws that are endearing how can anyone find her unappealing?

oh shit

It's so edgy, hip and autistic to make fun of Grimes.

i agree

to be fair she is a hideous talentless hack

no u

post grims eye

Bump

MARINA X GRIMES COLLAB?